3DS Forum

Topic: Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Showing 561 to 580 of 1,280

AuthorMessage
New_3DaSh_XL

New_3DaSh_XL

561. Posted:

There is now a very high chance of me getting this day 1. Can't wait! Looks magnificent!

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

I’ve been waiting to smile,
Been holding it in for a while,
Take you with me if I can
Been dreaming of this since a child
I'm on top of the world.

Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter:

AuthorMessage
k8sMum

k8sMum

562. Posted:

3Dash wrote:

There is now a very high chance of me getting this day 1. Can't wait! Looks magnificent!

gawd! the fun we had with the original! this one looks incredible. my b'day is mar 26 and i've already informed the family of my desire, mwahahaha.

'Omnes Qui Errant Non Pereunt' Tolkien
'God is a kid with an antfarm.' "Constantine"
3ds friend code: 0860 3849 6133
Caitlin's Memorial Site

AuthorMessage
New_3DaSh_XL

New_3DaSh_XL

563. Posted:

I can't wait to go through and find everything, as I'm sure there'll be a TON of hidden stuff!

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

I’ve been waiting to smile,
Been holding it in for a while,
Take you with me if I can
Been dreaming of this since a child
I'm on top of the world.

Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter:

AuthorMessage
CapnPancakes

CapnPancakes

564. Posted:

Wow. I never knew how amazing this game looked until today's ND. There was so much cool stuff in the footage they showed; now I really can't wait to get my hands on it!

VISIT MY NEW BLOG 16-Bit Heaven.
Runs the NintendoLife Best VGM Tourney Come Vote!
The Pancakeloggery
Keep it frosty people.
My Super Mario Galaxy Bio courtesy of Dark-Luigi.

Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

AuthorMessage
Marakuto

Marakuto

565. Posted:

The day this is released in the UK will be when I go to the airport, talk about getting it on release date now...

3DS games:

Mario Kart 7

Zelda OoT 3D

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Shadow Wars

Pokemon Black FC: 2666 2484 8599

Kid Icarus Uprising

Heroes of Ruin
and more.

Crime doesn't pay, unless you are really good at it then those who are legal criminals will pay you to keep their stolen goods safe.

AuthorMessage
Tasuki

Tasuki

566. Posted:

Marakuto wrote:

The day this is released in the UK will be when I go to the airport, talk about getting it on release date now...

Guess you are going to download it than huh?

Push Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage
LavaTwilight

LavaTwilight

567. Posted:

If you're in the UK and pre-order through GAME they provide you with a Boo Stress-ball as an incentive!

I wasn't going to pre-order it at all (and was still in two minds as to whether I wanted the game or not) until I saw their promotion! Now I'm waiting for both my game AND stressball :) I'm gona squeeze the boo out of that boo!

LavaTwilight

AuthorMessage
Barbiegurl777

Barbiegurl777

568. Posted:

Untitled

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

Matthew 5:1-12 The Beatitudes (NIV)
Miiverse: Barbiegurl777/Rugrats777
Colors 3D! My Gallery
Bandai Namco - Ymmas626
Style Savvy Shop Code: B49V44Y38
My 3DS Name: Rugrats777

Nintendo Network ID: barbiegurl777

AuthorMessage
CrimsonFire

CrimsonFire

569. Posted:

Subscribe to Nintendo Life on YouTube

Weirdness
Crimsonloggery
ADVENTURE TIME!!!!!!
Bring Digimon 3DS Game to Europe and America
CUCUMBERS

AuthorMessage
Undead_terror

Undead_terror

570. Posted:

They should add the mini game from nintendo world as a dlc or something for the game since I won't be having a wii u for a while.

I am the zombie god that controls zombie in both games and real life...FEAR ME! I eShop Gurus I Random Game Thread I The graveyard (backloggery) I My Super Smash Bros. 4 Battler Card!
Currently owns a Mario & Luigi Dream Team 3DS XL, New Black New 3DS XL and a Wii U Deluxe.

Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror

AuthorMessage
Emaan

Emaan

571. Posted:

Lol. Iwata and Miyamoto together are golden. :p

Love the beginning!

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ Not around as much as I used to be ✰

Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage
Prof_Clayton

Prof_Clayton

572. Posted:

DLC mansions please. D:
I know some people hate DLC, but they always throw in a free one so stop complaining. ;)
Anyway this looks amazing~

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog
Videogame Chatroom
Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapon Thread
Thank you for visiting; I hope you enjoyed yourself.

Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter:

AuthorMessage
Undead_terror

Undead_terror

573. Posted:

Prof_Clayton wrote:

DLC mansions please. D:
I know some people hate DLC, but they always throw in a free one so stop complaining. ;)
Anyway this looks amazing~

I was wanting DLC as well, would like the original mansion remastered as well as some others. maybe haunted peachs castle?

I am the zombie god that controls zombie in both games and real life...FEAR ME! I eShop Gurus I Random Game Thread I The graveyard (backloggery) I My Super Smash Bros. 4 Battler Card!
Currently owns a Mario & Luigi Dream Team 3DS XL, New Black New 3DS XL and a Wii U Deluxe.

Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror

AuthorMessage
CM30

CM30

574. Posted:

DLC mansions would be pretty cool. Maybe they could have the updated Hidden Mansion from the PAL versions of Luigi's Mansion as one of them? That could let people from the US and Japan actually try it out.

Talk Nintendo, my Nintendo Forum!
Also, if you're a Wario series fan, check out Wario Forums today! Your only place for Wario series discussion!
My 3DS Friend Code: 4983-5165-4189

AuthorMessage
Spoony_Tech

Spoony_Tech

575. Posted:

CM30 wrote:

DLC mansions would be pretty cool. Maybe they could have the updated Hidden Mansion from the PAL versions of Luigi's Mansion as one of them? That could let people from the US and Japan actually try it out.

Now wait a second here. You guys got additional content?

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech
Tech

Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage
PuzzleMaster7

PuzzleMaster7

576. Posted:

The official site just went up!
http://luigismansion.nintendo.com/

There is no puzzle without a solution!
Avatar

Nintendo Network ID: ThePuzzleMaster7 | Twitter:

AuthorMessage
Emaan

Emaan

577. Posted:

:O

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ Not around as much as I used to be ✰

Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage
CM30

CM30

578. Posted:

Tech101 wrote:

CM30 wrote:

DLC mansions would be pretty cool. Maybe they could have the updated Hidden Mansion from the PAL versions of Luigi's Mansion as one of them? That could let people from the US and Japan actually try it out.

Now wait a second here. You guys got additional content?

Yes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpQpfytUd9k

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-jcog0pTzw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-hpP6eKqsU

We got edited boss battles (Luigi rides on the Poltergust 3000 when trying to capture Boolossus for example) and way, way more ghosts in the rooms including ones usually found much later in the game. It threw ghosts at you like an almost endless army, had mice and bombs and various other traps in many normal rooms, mirrored the whole mansion and made it even darker than in the US version.

Talk Nintendo, my Nintendo Forum!
Also, if you're a Wario series fan, check out Wario Forums today! Your only place for Wario series discussion!
My 3DS Friend Code: 4983-5165-4189

AuthorMessage
Spoony_Tech

Spoony_Tech

579. Posted:

CM30 wrote:

Tech101 wrote:

CM30 wrote:

DLC mansions would be pretty cool. Maybe they could have the updated Hidden Mansion from the PAL versions of Luigi's Mansion as one of them? That could let people from the US and Japan actually try it out.

Now wait a second here. You guys got additional content?

Yes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpQpfytUd9k

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-jcog0pTzw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-hpP6eKqsU

We got edited boss battles (Luigi rides on the Poltergust 3000 when trying to capture Boolossus for example) and way, way more ghosts in the rooms including ones usually found much later in the game. It threw ghosts at you like an almost endless army, had mice and bombs and various other traps in many normal rooms, mirrored the whole mansion and made it even darker than in the US version.

I'm guessing you guys got additional content because it took a while longer to come over. I'm actually surprised Nintendo added so much more content to an already good game just for one market.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech
Tech

Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage
CM30

CM30

580. Posted:

Well one reason I remember hearing was that Miyamoto regretted not doing as much with the hidden mansion concept as he'd of liked, so he asked Nintendo of Europe or whoever to change it around more.

From Mario Wiki:

"These changes are made after American and Japanese gamers complained that the Hidden Mansion offered virtually no changes. Shigeru Miyamoto himself thought up some things to add to the PAL version's Hidden Mansion"

Also, I'm not sure if you've seen it, but here's the games intro:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXDzMnWDFhM

Sure we all figured out King Boo was behind the Dark Moon shattering, right? Either way, here's some 'proper' evidence!

Talk Nintendo, my Nintendo Forum!
Also, if you're a Wario series fan, check out Wario Forums today! Your only place for Wario series discussion!
My 3DS Friend Code: 4983-5165-4189