Forums

Topic: Kid Icarus: Uprising

Posts 1,801 to 1,820 of 2,590

Prof_Clayton

Oh, that makes sense.
As for seeing all of Thanathos's forms, playing at 7 intensity worked for me.

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter:

TysonOfTime

Yeah, I think that either beating the game or giving up hearts makes the new dialogue appear randomly...
Oh! I only have 3 panels left on the Palutena puzzle!

You don't die until you're dead!

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6436-0663 | Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

Tigus

Darn im slacking behind everyone time to play catch up!
Oh and Tech I added your FC

Lifes like a game there are those who are good at it and those who need some practice.
-Me

3DS Friend Code: 1633-4350-2155 | Nintendo Network ID: TigusVaton

retired_account

Tech101 wrote:

pixelman wrote:

Oh frak, I'm sorry guys. I didn't see anything about a themed battle, just that Tech was hosting something last night. u__u

Its alright pix. It was still fun beating the few times I did. Check here tomorrow for next Mondays theme night. Ill post it on Monday as well. I also swap it to all my 3ds friends. So you all need to get on swap more.

Yeah, that's not happening. Swapnote is a mess.

retired_account

Retro_on_theGo

Tech101 wrote:

pixelman wrote:

Oh frak, I'm sorry guys. I didn't see anything about a themed battle, just that Tech was hosting something last night. u__u

Its alright pix. It was still fun beating the few times I did. Check here tomorrow for next Mondays theme night. Ill post it on Monday as well. I also swap it to all my 3ds friends. So you all need to get on swap more.

Lol, I stopped using Swapnote once Uprising came out. It's all I ever use my 3DS for now. How weird.

Spoony_Tech

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Tech101 wrote:

pixelman wrote:

Lol, I stopped using Swapnote once Uprising came out. It's all I ever use my 3DS for now. How weird.

Lol. I kinda know what your talking about. If you went on swap right now you prrobably have 500 to 10000 notes sitting there. What you should do is erase yout back up data file for swap and start fresh at a couple of notes. I guess it doesn't matter as long as you check here for my update then.

@tigus ill add you wheni get a free moment. Also your avay reminds me I need to get back into tales!

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Retro_on_theGo

Tech101 wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Tech101 wrote:

pixelman wrote:

Lol. I kinda know what your talking about. If you went on swap right now you prrobably have 500 to 10000 notes sitting there. What you should do is erase yout back up data file for swap and start fresh at a couple of notes. I guess it doesn't maatter as long as you check here for my update then.

Oh cool, I never thought of that! I didn't want to delete the notes I have, but now I don't care. lol

Edit: Got the Dismantle 100 weapons achievement, lol. Must have gotten a loooot of bad weapons. Also only 4 more achievements until I'm done with Palutena's treasure hunt.

Edited on by Retro_on_theGo

Edesto

Hey guys, I hardly ever post on these forums but since I have been playing Kid Icarus Uprising A LOT, i thought I stopped by and check this topic out.
So far I completed the storyline and completed Palutena's treasure hunt. I have also completed the first 5 chapters on intensity 9.0.
So I'm interested in playing some online games with this community, how often do you guys play matches?

Spoony_Tech

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Edit: Got the Dismantle 100 weapons achievement, lol. Must have gotten a loooot of bad weapons. Also only 4 more achievements until I'm done with Palutena's treasure hunt.

I wouldn't dismantle any more weapons if I were you. It has something to do with next mondays theme night. More info to follow tomorrow!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

EvilRegal

I guess it's bouncy time!!!

By the way, anyone really, really, REALLY hope they have a regular Kid Icarus cartoon/anime? I need moar Pit & Co. while Sakurai is off doing the next SSB! The humor and characters really make it perfect for a regular animated series!!!

Oh, and Uprising just topped Mario Kart 7 as my longest-played 3DS game tonight, at just shy of 40 hours!

Edited on by EvilRegal

Let's attack aggressively, kupo! :D

3DS Friend Code: 5241-1915-3356 | Nintendo Network ID: EvilRegal

voulg160

If you guys are playing online often would you mind if I added your FC???

Backloggery
right and wrong are not what separate us and our enemies. It's our different standpoints, our perspectives that separate us."
fc is 2750-1120-9537

e-love

@FluttershyGuy, I agree! Kid Icarus is perfect for having a full cartoon show

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

Whopper744

This game is hard to put down. Right when I think I'm sort of done with it, it pulls me back in.
I keep trying to get into other games that I haven't played yet, but this game is hard to get away from.
The game itself is just great. Along with that, I really like the characters put into this. Really want to see more of this.
One thing that does make it difficult though, is how some levels take a reeeeaaallly long time to get through, which is tough when you are on the go.
Again, beautiful game though.

Edited on by Whopper744

Nintendo ID : Whopper744

Twitter: @Whopper744games

online games include: Mario Kart 8, Mario Kart 7, Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS, Super Mario Maker and Splatoon.
Try out my Super Mario Maker stages at well! Here's one to start : F98B-0000-0022-0753
(used to be Joshers744...

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9014-2585 | Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744

retired_account

@Joshers Yeah, most of the levels drag on way too long. I wish more of them were like the first level, where you can beat them quickly if you want but have extra optional areas to explore.

retired_account

Whopper744

Game Informer once again disappoints me. They give Uprising a 7 out of 10 because they hate the controls. I have to say, the controls may bring make it about a 9 out of 10, but not a 7. I use the buttons instead of the stylus anyway, but they don't mention that it doesn't seem.

online games include: Mario Kart 8, Mario Kart 7, Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS, Super Mario Maker and Splatoon.
Try out my Super Mario Maker stages at well! Here's one to start : F98B-0000-0022-0753

Prof_Clayton

I'm getting close to unlocking the whole Palutena's treasure hunt! Less than 20 left.
@Joshers That's why I trust Nintendo Power, they gave it a 9.5. And theyr'e pretty harsh too

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter:

Snagrio

Emaan1 wrote:

@FluttershyGuy, I agree! Kid Icarus is perfect for having a full cartoon show

And how! I hope (if it does happen) that Pittoo will be there as well! I also wonder what such characters as Thanatos and Hewdraw would look like in traditional anime...

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

mushroomer

SPOILER ALERT

i love the level where you possess the girl, dog and whatshisname with the ring
that level added soo much to the experience. i just wish there was more of that sort of experiences.. where the level is completely different.

wouldnt it be cool if you could unlock the girl and use her to play the game?

Edited on by mushroomer

mushroomer

Whopper744

mushroomer wrote:

SPOILER ALERT

that level added soo much to the experience. i just wish there was more of that sort of experiences.. where the level is completely different.

That is one of my favorite moments as well. It's great (his name is Magnus by the way).
Very well thought out. I love how it gets you sort of used to the way things run on each level, and then some mix in things like that.

mushroomer

Joshers744 wrote:

mushroomer wrote:

SPOILER ALERT

That is one of my favorite moments as well. It's great (his name is Magnus by the way).
Very well thought out. I love how it gets you sort of used to the way things run on each level, and then some mix in things like that.

yeah, but its teasing.. isnt it? you want more in that style of gameplay.. or story telling.. i know that you also play as pittoo which is fun.. but i wish they would have included more from those perspectives...

mushroomer

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic