3DS Forum

Topic: Fire Emblem Kakusei (Awakening)

Showing 901 to 920 of 4,828

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Emaan

901. Posted:

These reviews are great! Definitely glad I pre-ordered. :D

We're just days away now!

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Retro_on_theGo

902. Posted:

Oh man with all these reviews I'm so excited for the game! I don't have all my cash yet! D: I need more money fast.

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Dark-Luigi

903. Posted:

I just pre-ordered the game. OH YEAH!

The Green Thunder Strikes Like Lightning!
My Intro. <- Made it myself!
My Bio. <- Created by True Hero!
Deviantart Profile. <- Going through a DK phrase.
The Chit Chat crew! <- A thread full of...intresting things.
The Luigiloggery <- Take a visit and leave a comment if you want.
Super Mario awesomeness and here too. <- Glad to be a Mario fan.
Darkness is a thing I adore the most, it's in my blood.

3DS Friend Code: 0516-7864-0671 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkGreenThunder

AuthorMessage
Avatar

lexxyomen

904. Posted:

Oh, I heard that they stopped selling/releasing the game? Did anyone in Canada go to any local store to check?

lexxyomen

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Aqueous

905. Posted:

Yes no one can get it now to Feb. 4th. I'm one of the last early copies

[21:36] BadKitty: I see people are excited to play as LJM xD
[21:38] Aqueous: It should be fun but it makes me worried were you are in episode 1
[21:38] BadKitty: Dead xD
[21:38] Aqueous: :O

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt

AuthorMessage
Avatar

WingedSnagret

906. Posted:

I say that all you Canadians who got it early shouldn't play it until the 4th since you weren't supposed to have in the first place. :p

And those of you who already have...you suck. ;)

Edited on by WingedSnagret

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage
Avatar

lexxyomen

907. Posted:

WingedFish wrote:

I say that all you Canadians who got it early shouldn't play it until the 4th since you weren't supposed to have in the first place. :p

and why would we? Anyway, just wait for your copy on Feb 4. It's a great game ;)

lexxyomen

AuthorMessage
Avatar

TysonOfTime

908. Posted:

WingedFish wrote:

I say that all you Canadians who got it early shouldn't play it until the 4th since you weren't supposed to have in the first place. :p

And those of you who already have...you suck. ;)

...Heh, how about you go and wait to play it until the Europeans get it. You know, to exercise your philosophy?

Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6436-0663 | Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

AuthorMessage
Avatar

HandheldGuru97

909. Posted:

Just blew all my cash on an XL so I have to wait until I get to sell my old 3DS before I can buy this game! The reviews for this game look great can't wait until I can finally pick it up.

Formally Square-enixFan, Neo-GeoFan. A lover of fine games and handhelds..(Tiger Game.com not included in either category!!!)
The 3DS XL is amazing. Much games... ^_^
Backloggery
Check my Youtube channel out!
http://www.youtube.com/user/HandheldGuru97

3DS Friend Code: 1289-8230-2854 | Nintendo Network ID: Square_Enix_Fan

AuthorMessage
Avatar

SkywardLink98

910. Posted:

Dang, I just went to pre-order this game at Gamestop, but they told me Nintendo isn't letting them take any more Pre-orders D:

*Opinions, views, and/or biases are all subject to change on a regular basis.
Sorry everyone, but GLaDOS has been delayed.
Bergmite, Piloswine and Snover safari.

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

AuthorMessage
Avatar

WingedSnagret

911. Posted:

TysonOfTime wrote:

WingedFish wrote:

I say that all you Canadians who got it early shouldn't play it until the 4th since you weren't supposed to have in the first place. :p

And those of you who already have...you suck. ;)

...Heh, how about you go and wait to play it until the Europeans get it. You know, to exercise your philosophy?

The only reason I'm going on about the folks in Canada is because they technically weren't supposed to have the game yet, but due to some sort of screw up (some anyway) managed to grab a copy early. But if it was scheduled to become available up their a few days I wouldn't have said anything. For example I haven't complained at Japan for getting it almost a year before us.

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Void

912. Posted:

WingedFish wrote:

... For example I haven't complained at Japan for getting it almost a year before us.

Actually, I think you did. :P

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'
And they said you couldn't buy happiness!

AuthorMessage
Avatar

WingedSnagret

913. Posted:

Void wrote:

WingedFish wrote:

... For example I haven't complained at Japan for getting it almost a year before us.

Actually, I think you did. :P

Well okay, maybe a small remark or two, but not like what I'm doing now. Besides, I'm pretty sure practically all of you FE fans grumbled about the fact at some point.

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Aqueous

914. Posted:

@WingedFish - Thank you. I'll make a trade, I'll keep on playing it, enjoying myself and what not. You don't complain and I'll make sure not to put spoilers here. ;) Not that I would have anyways.

[21:36] BadKitty: I see people are excited to play as LJM xD
[21:38] Aqueous: It should be fun but it makes me worried were you are in episode 1
[21:38] BadKitty: Dead xD
[21:38] Aqueous: :O

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt

AuthorMessage
Avatar

WingedSnagret

915. Posted:

Aqueous wrote:

@WingedFish - Thank you. I'll make a trade, I'll keep on playing it, enjoying myself and what not. You don't complain and I'll make sure not to put spoilers here. ;) Not that I would have anyways.

Deal. I already know some spoilers anyway (a semi-major one at that). ;)

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Aqueous

916. Posted:

WingedFish wrote:

Aqueous wrote:

@WingedFish - Thank you. I'll make a trade, I'll keep on playing it, enjoying myself and what not. You don't complain and I'll make sure not to put spoilers here. ;) Not that I would have anyways.

Deal. I already know some spoilers anyway (a semi-major one at that). ;)

That's more then I know.

[21:36] BadKitty: I see people are excited to play as LJM xD
[21:38] Aqueous: It should be fun but it makes me worried were you are in episode 1
[21:38] BadKitty: Dead xD
[21:38] Aqueous: :O

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Void

917. Posted:

WingedFish wrote:

Void wrote:

WingedFish wrote:

... For example I haven't complained at Japan for getting it almost a year before us.

Actually, I think you did. :P

Well okay, maybe a small remark or two, but not like what I'm doing now. Besides, I'm pretty sure practically all of you FE fans grumbled about the fact at some point.

I haven't, I've accepted the natural order of things... ;)

Edited on by Void

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'
And they said you couldn't buy happiness!

AuthorMessage
Avatar

WingedSnagret

918. Posted:

Okay, to change the subject, I had a rather strange dream about Awakening last night. I was playing the demo at the very beginning, and somehow Emmeryn (Chrom and Lissa's older sister) was already on my team. Well, she and some other guy that I don't remember, just spontaneously had a baby during the very first chapter! There wasn't anything detailed, Emmeryn just randomly said she had a baby and her picture showed her holding it. I know characters can marry and have kids, but that happening at the very start of the game was really strange...

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Spoony_Tech

919. Posted:

WingedFish wrote:

Okay, to change the subject, I had a rather strange dream about Awakening last night. I was playing the demo at the very beginning, and somehow Emmeryn (Chrom and Lissa's older sister) was already on my team. Well, she and some other guy that I don't remember, just spontaneously had a baby during the very first chapter! There wasn't anything detailed, Emmeryn just randomly said she had a baby and her picture showed her holding it. I know characters can marry and have kids, but that happening at the very start of the game was really strange...

Wow!! Your brain needs a break away from this game for say 4 an a half days! ;)

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech

Network ID SpoonyTech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage
Avatar

WingedSnagret

920. Posted:

Tech101 wrote:

WingedFish wrote:

Okay, to change the subject, I had a rather strange dream about Awakening last night. I was playing the demo at the very beginning, and somehow Emmeryn (Chrom and Lissa's older sister) was already on my team. Well, she and some other guy that I don't remember, just spontaneously had a baby during the very first chapter! There wasn't anything detailed, Emmeryn just randomly said she had a baby and her picture showed her holding it. I know characters can marry and have kids, but that happening at the very start of the game was really strange...

Wow!! Your brain needs a break away from this game for say 4 an a half days! ;)

Alas, if only that were possible. ;)

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64