Forums

Topic: Fire Emblem Kakusei (Awakening)

Posts 901 to 920 of 5,116

e-love

These reviews are great! Definitely glad I pre-ordered.

We're just days away now!

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

lexxyomen

Oh, I heard that they stopped selling/releasing the game? Did anyone in Canada go to any local store to check?

lexxyomen

Aqueous

Yes no one can get it now to Feb. 4th. I'm one of the last early copies

Guest on NFR 57: http://nintendofreeradio.podbean.com/category/episode-57/

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt | Twitter:

Snagrio

I say that all you Canadians who got it early shouldn't play it until the 4th since you weren't supposed to have in the first place.

And those of you who already have...you suck.

Edited on by Snagrio

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

lexxyomen

WingedFish wrote:

I say that all you Canadians who got it early shouldn't play it until the 4th since you weren't supposed to have in the first place.

and why would we? Anyway, just wait for your copy on Feb 4. It's a great game

lexxyomen

TysonOfTime

WingedFish wrote:

...Heh, how about you go and wait to play it until the Europeans get it. You know, to exercise your philosophy?

You don't die until you're dead!

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6436-0663 | Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

HandheldGuru97

Just blew all my cash on an XL so I have to wait until I get to sell my old 3DS before I can buy this game! The reviews for this game look great can't wait until I can finally pick it up.

Formally Square-enixFan, Neo-GeoFan. A lover of fine games and handheld systems!!!!!!!!!!
The New 3DS XL is amazing, soon the NX will be upon us!
Backloggery
Check my Youtube channel out!
http://www.youtube.com/user/Ha...

3DS Friend Code: 1289-8230-2854 | Nintendo Network ID: Square_Enix_Fan

SkywardLink98

Dang, I just went to pre-order this game at Gamestop, but they told me Nintendo isn't letting them take any more Pre-orders D:

My SD Card with the game on it is just as physical as your cartridge with the game on it.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

Snagrio

TysonOfTime wrote:

WingedFish wrote:

...Heh, how about you go and wait to play it until the Europeans get it. You know, to exercise your philosophy?

The only reason I'm going on about the folks in Canada is because they technically weren't supposed to have the game yet, but due to some sort of screw up (some anyway) managed to grab a copy early. But if it was scheduled to become available up their a few days I wouldn't have said anything. For example I haven't complained at Japan for getting it almost a year before us.

Snagrio

Void

WingedFish wrote:

... For example I haven't complained at Japan for getting it almost a year before us.

Actually, I think you did.

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'
And they said you couldn't buy happiness!

Snagrio

Void wrote:

WingedFish wrote:

... For example I haven't complained at Japan for getting it almost a year before us.

Well okay, maybe a small remark or two, but not like what I'm doing now. Besides, I'm pretty sure practically all of you FE fans grumbled about the fact at some point.

Snagrio

Aqueous

@WingedFish - Thank you. I'll make a trade, I'll keep on playing it, enjoying myself and what not. You don't complain and I'll make sure not to put spoilers here. Not that I would have anyways.

Snagrio

Aqueous wrote:

@WingedFish - Thank you. I'll make a trade, I'll keep on playing it, enjoying myself and what not. You don't complain and I'll make sure not to put spoilers here. Not that I would have anyways.

Deal. I already know some spoilers anyway (a semi-major one at that).

Snagrio

Aqueous

WingedFish wrote:

Aqueous wrote:

Deal. I already know some spoilers anyway (a semi-major one at that).

That's more then I know.

Void

WingedFish wrote:

Void wrote:

WingedFish wrote:

Well okay, maybe a small remark or two, but not like what I'm doing now. Besides, I'm pretty sure practically all of you FE fans grumbled about the fact at some point.

I haven't, I've accepted the natural order of things...

Edited on by Void

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'
And they said you couldn't buy happiness!

Snagrio

Okay, to change the subject, I had a rather strange dream about Awakening last night. I was playing the demo at the very beginning, and somehow Emmeryn (Chrom and Lissa's older sister) was already on my team. Well, she and some other guy that I don't remember, just spontaneously had a baby during the very first chapter! There wasn't anything detailed, Emmeryn just randomly said she had a baby and her picture showed her holding it. I know characters can marry and have kids, but that happening at the very start of the game was really strange...

Snagrio

Spoony_Tech

WingedFish wrote:

Okay, to change the subject, I had a rather strange dream about Awakening last night. I was playing the demo at the very beginning, and somehow Emmeryn (Chrom and Lissa's older sister) was already on my team. Well, she and some other guy that I don't remember, just spontaneously had a baby during the very first chapter! There wasn't anything detailed, Emmeryn just randomly said she had a baby and her picture showed her holding it. I know characters can marry and have kids, but that happening at the very start of the game was really strange...

Wow!! Your brain needs a break away from this game for say 4 an a half days!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Snagrio

Tech101 wrote:

WingedFish wrote:

Wow!! Your brain needs a break away from this game for say 4 an a half days!

Alas, if only that were possible.

Snagrio

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.