3DS Forum

Topic: Fire Emblem Kakusei (Awakening)

Showing 921 to 940 of 4,970

AuthorMessage
Avatar

TysonOfTime

921. Posted:

...I feel so unmotivated...
I can't make myself beat Sacred Stones, and I NEED to before I play Awakening (not really though).
Ughhh...

Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6436-0663 | Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Retro_on_theGo

922. Posted:

I just got 10 more bucks! :O Just need 11 more bucks!

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Spoony_Tech

923. Posted:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

I just got 10 more bucks! :O Just need 11 more bucks!

Start a kickstarter fund! ;)

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech

Network ID SpoonyTech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage
Avatar

SkywardLink98

924. Posted:

The demo isn't sating my hunger for strategic combat anymore! I NEED FIRE EMBLEM AWAKENING TO RELEASE! Maybe Starcraft 2 can hold me over 'till Monday.

*Opinions, views, and/or biases are all subject to change on a regular basis.
Bergmite, Piloswine and Snover safari.
"This is your last dance!"- Inigo

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

AuthorMessage
Avatar

AbeVigoda

925. Posted:

This is the first Fire emblem game I've played, and I really like it so far. I've got it on the regular setting where if someone dies in battle they are gone forever, and it can be quite frustrating when you lose a guy! My only complaint though is that there isn't much explanation (in-game or in the skimpy manual) explaining all the little weapon tweaking options and stuff like that. It seems like I will be learning through trial and error this play through, then hopefully doing a bit better the next time around.

April 9th, 2013: The day nintendolife.com became thuglife.com
ATTICA!! ATTICA!! ATTICA!!
I AM THE ROSA PARKS OF NINTENDOLIFE
"You don't need a link to a website as proof all the time. It's called research. If no one ever did research, you wouldn't even have links to use as proof." - SCAR392

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Lan

926. Posted:

TysonOfTime wrote:

...I feel so unmotivated...
I can't make myself beat Sacred Stones, and I NEED to before I play Awakening (not really though).
Ughhh...

Same boat. It just loses its charm about 18 chapters in.

Lots of censorship here...
3DS: 1676-4603-1823
Dragon friend safari

Nintendo Network ID: Dylan1

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Spoony_Tech

927. Posted:

Guys check your spotpass for your puzzles. We just got a Fire Emblem one Yeaaaaa!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech

Network ID SpoonyTech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage
Avatar

TysonOfTime

928. Posted:

Tech101 wrote:

Guys check your spotpass for your puzzles. We just got a Fire Emblem one Yeaaaaa!

WOAH WOAH WOAH WHAT?!

Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6436-0663 | Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Aqueous

929. Posted:

So close to finishing them all and the new is in... Hurray for Fire Emblem Puzzle!

[21:36] BadKitty: I see people are excited to play as LJM xD
[21:38] Aqueous: It should be fun but it makes me worried were you are in episode 1
[21:38] BadKitty: Dead xD
[21:38] Aqueous: :O

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Spoony_Tech

930. Posted:

I spent over 100 coins to see if I could get the gist of the image. 11 pieces later and I think I have! ;)

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech

Network ID SpoonyTech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Retro_on_theGo

931. Posted:

TysonOfTime wrote:

Tech101 wrote:

Guys check your spotpass for your puzzles. We just got a Fire Emblem one Yeaaaaa!

WOAH WOAH WOAH WHAT?!

Yaaaaaaaaaay

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Void

932. Posted:

AbeVigoda wrote:

This is the first Fire emblem game I've played, and I really like it so far. I've got it on the regular setting where if someone dies in battle they are gone forever, and it can be quite frustrating when you lose a guy! My only complaint though is that there isn't much explanation (in-game or in the skimpy manual) explaining all the little weapon tweaking options and stuff like that. It seems like I will be learning through trial and error this play through, then hopefully doing a bit better the next time around.

This site, Serenes Forest can probably help you out on those things that you need help with, and stuff you don't, I reccomend this site to anyone that likes Fire Emblem, story line spoilers are usually marked, if there are any, but you shouldn't have to worry too much about them, it's hard to reveal plot details to your self on accident.

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'
And they said you couldn't buy happiness!

AuthorMessage
Avatar

RYBlast

933. Posted:

Guys, anyone else get the SpotPass stuff?
Free Marth DLC (as in, THE Marth) until the 6th of March.
Also random SpotPass bonus characters. I got Jaffar from FE7, but I heard other people got different characters.

RYBlast

3DS Friend Code: 0044-2803-1972 | Nintendo Network ID: LittleEgyptian | Twitter: HR_Blast

AuthorMessage
Avatar

WingedSnagret

934. Posted:

RYBlast wrote:

Free Marth DLC (as in, THE Marth) until the 6th of March.

I can get a freaking Prince for free? And people say the economy is horrible! :D

Edited on by WingedSnagret

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Void

935. Posted:

RYBlast wrote:

Guys, anyone else get the SpotPass stuff?
Free Marth DLC (as in, THE Marth) until the 6th of March.
Also random SpotPass bonus characters. I got Jaffar from FE7, but I heard other people got different characters.

Well, I don't even have the game so... And yes, you should be able to get random characters from SpotPass. (Currently, only Blazing Sword characters.)

Edited on by Void

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'
And they said you couldn't buy happiness!

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Osui

936. Posted:

How can I download DLC Champions of Yore 1? I click on it, it said Could not find the supported software title.
Ain't the game suppose to be out on the 4th?

I got Kirby's 20th Anniversary puzzle just now, but not Fire Emblem =(

Edited on by Osui

FC: 3110 - 4797 - 0564
Pokemon Y Safari : Ground

Looking for Sneasel Safari. Please PM ME

3DS Friend Code: 3110-4797-0564 | Twitter: Osui818

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Lunapplebloom

937. Posted:

What? A new puzzle to complete, and Fire Emblem no less. I've been waiting for them to finally get one out, and I'm glad they chose this series to do it. Though, I was so close to actually finishing what I had...

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night! I am the gleam of the moon that blinds you while you drive! I - am Gamer Luna!"
Applebloom is best CMC!

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07

AuthorMessage
Avatar

AbeVigoda

938. Posted:

Void wrote:

AbeVigoda wrote:

This is the first Fire emblem game I've played, and I really like it so far. I've got it on the regular setting where if someone dies in battle they are gone forever, and it can be quite frustrating when you lose a guy! My only complaint though is that there isn't much explanation (in-game or in the skimpy manual) explaining all the little weapon tweaking options and stuff like that. It seems like I will be learning through trial and error this play through, then hopefully doing a bit better the next time around.

This site, Serenes Forest can probably help you out on those things that you need help with, and stuff you don't, I reccomend this site to anyone that likes Fire Emblem, story line spoilers are usually marked, if there are any, but you shouldn't have to worry too much about them, it's hard to reveal plot details to your self on accident.

Thanks!

April 9th, 2013: The day nintendolife.com became thuglife.com
ATTICA!! ATTICA!! ATTICA!!
I AM THE ROSA PARKS OF NINTENDOLIFE
"You don't need a link to a website as proof all the time. It's called research. If no one ever did research, you wouldn't even have links to use as proof." - SCAR392

AuthorMessage
Avatar

AbeVigoda

939. Posted:

Osui wrote:

How can I download DLC Champions of Yore 1? I click on it, it said Could not find the supported software title.
Ain't the game suppose to be out on the 4th?

I got Kirby's 20th Anniversary puzzle just now, but not Fire Emblem =(

On the games map screen there is a location beacon towards the south that is the 'DLC hub'. When you go there, it sends you to a screen that lists all the available downloads, and as of now the Yore mission is the only one.

April 9th, 2013: The day nintendolife.com became thuglife.com
ATTICA!! ATTICA!! ATTICA!!
I AM THE ROSA PARKS OF NINTENDOLIFE
"You don't need a link to a website as proof all the time. It's called research. If no one ever did research, you wouldn't even have links to use as proof." - SCAR392

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Aqueous

940. Posted:

RYBlast wrote:

Guys, anyone else get the SpotPass stuff?
Free Marth DLC (as in, THE Marth) until the 6th of March.
Also random SpotPass bonus characters. I got Jaffar from FE7, but I heard other people got different characters.

Yeah but I need to beat some more chapters to get the dlc bit.

[21:36] BadKitty: I see people are excited to play as LJM xD
[21:38] Aqueous: It should be fun but it makes me worried were you are in episode 1
[21:38] BadKitty: Dead xD
[21:38] Aqueous: :O

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt