Forums

Topic: Fire Emblem Kakusei (Awakening)

Posts 881 to 900 of 5,116

AbeVigoda

BanjoThreeie wrote:

I live in Canada, didn't pick it up today. Is this just for people who pre-ordered or can I buy it? Hopefully it'll be there tomorrow.

All copies are available, don't need a pre-order

April 9th, 2013: The day nintendolife.com became thuglife.com
ATTICA!! ATTICA!! ATTICA!!
I AM THE ROSA PARKS OF NINTENDOLIFE
"You don't need a link to a website as proof all the time. It's called research. If no one ever did research, you wouldn't even have l...

Aqueous

I GOT THE GAME!

Guest on NFR 57: http://nintendofreeradio.podbean.com/category/episode-57/

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt | Twitter:

ShinRPGGamer

I got the game like most Canadians on NL and it has lived up to my expectations. If anyone has any questions feel free to ask.

Formerly known as the artist Gmls719

1st Champion of the NLife Bowl.
Team: GmlsDragoonersUnited

Wii FC: 4905 5217 4099 5072
3DSFC: 3582 - 8742 - 0524

Spoony_Tech

Here is IGN's review

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/01/30/fire-emblem-awakening-...

Also did great! Shaping up to be a wonderful year for the 3ds!

http://www.destructoid.com/review-fire-emblem-awakening-24244...

Yet another good score!

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

SkywardLink98

Tech101 wrote:

SkywardLink98 wrote:

Just beat the demo on normal. I was hoping this would make it easier for me to decide between this and Starcraft II: Heart of the Swarm, but I'm still stuck.

What's making you stuck. Do you know you will like starcraft? Did you like the demo? If after the demo you're still stuck then go with the one you know you will like.

I know I will like Starcraft 2, and I liked the Fire Emblem demo. I'm leaning towards Fire Emblem though due to the fact it has a pre-order bonus and SC2's pre-order bonus is beta access.

My SD Card with the game on it is just as physical as your cartridge with the game on it.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

Spoony_Tech

SkywardLink98 wrote:

Tech101 wrote:

SkywardLink98 wrote:

Just beat the demo on normal. I was hoping this would make it easier for me to decide between this and Starcraft II: Heart of the Swarm, but I'm still stuck.

What's making you stuck. Do you know you will like starcraft? Did you like the demo? If after the demo you're still stuck then go with the one you know you will like.

I know I will like Starcraft 2, and I liked the Fire Emblem demo. I'm leaning towards Fire Emblem though due to the fact it has a pre-order bonus and SC2's pre-order bonus is beta access.

Plus you get free dlc for the first week of owning it I believe!

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Snagrio

Oh boy, all this upgrading and switching classes looks really complicated. And I've made a realization. Like with Pikmin, I'm going to be doing a lot of (please don't kill me Mr. Resetii!) resetting on this if I'm going to have no deaths.
Anyway, here's a new video for us non-Canadians (and Europeans) to drool over while the ongoing wait continues.

Edited on by Snagrio

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Void

Wow, 92 overall on Metacritic after 15 reviews is pretty good.
And I don't think Lissa was really in danger early in that video, as it was only mages that could attack her, and her being a healer class, which natuarlly have very high resistance, the mage probably wouldn't damage her, if it chose to attack her at all.

Edited on by Void

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'
And they said you couldn't buy happiness!

Spoony_Tech

Void wrote:

Wow, 92 overall on Metacritic after 15 reviews is pretty good.
And I don't think Lissa was really in danger early in that video, as it was only mages that could attack her, and her being a healer class, which natuarlly have very high resistance, the mage probably wouldn't damage her, if it chose to attack her at all.

When I get some free time later today I'm going to read all the reviews. Soak up as much as I can before Monday!!

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

MERG said:

ShinRPGGamer

Heads up for those in Canada who plan to get FE:A early, Ebgames and the like have been ordered to no longer sell the game till the proper release so if you plan to get early best do it while or if you still can.

Snagrio

ShinRPGGamer wrote:

Heads up for those in Canada who plan to get FE:A early, Ebgames and the like have been ordered to no longer sell the game till the proper release so if you plan to get early best do it while or if you still can.

Talk about slip-up...

Snagrio

Spoony_Tech

Yeah I'm sure Nintendo got wind of it. All that means is they probably won't get Nintendo games before launch for the next couple of titles. I've heard of that type of punishment before!

MERG said:

ShinRPGGamer

WingedFish wrote:

ShinRPGGamer wrote:

Talk about slip-up...

Hey I'm definetly not complianing considering I'm one of the only people with an english copy of the game. Still too bad for those who haven't got the game yet and have to wait like everyone else.

Snagrio

ShinRPGGamer wrote:

WingedFish wrote:

ShinRPGGamer wrote:

Talk about slip-up...

Hey I'm definetly not complianing considering I'm one of the only people with an english copy of the game. Still too bad for those who haven't got the game yet and have to wait like everyone else.

Rubbing salt in the wound are we?

Snagrio

BulbasaurusRex

The demo really sold me on this game.

Anyway, anyone else getting the idea that this mysterious Marth guy is pulling a Sheik and is actually a girl in disquise? (Don't say anything if you already know one way or the other.)

Ash: Professor Oak, how's your Bulbasaur?
Prof. Oak: Oh, it only hurts when I sit.
Prof. Oak: It's only Chansey if Krabby won't let go. Bye, now.
Ash: I don't think I'm going to call him anymore.

3DS Friend Code: 1547-5207-7912 | My Nintendo: Katara | Nintendo Network ID: TaurusBulbasaur

Snagrio

BulbasaurusRex wrote:

Anyway, anyone else getting the idea that this mysterious Marth guy is pulling a Sheik and is actually a girl in disquise? (Don't say anything if you already know one way or the other.)

We'll just have to find out won't we.

Snagrio

Lunapplebloom

I also get the feeling this is a Sheik like thing. But time will tell in anycase.

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night!...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07 | Twitter:

Aqueous

BulbasaurusRex wrote:

The voice does sound female, so I see what you mean

Guest on NFR 57: http://nintendofreeradio.podbean.com/category/episode-57/

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt | Twitter:

Void

BulbasaurusRex wrote:

-I faint from loss of air-

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'
And they said you couldn't buy happiness!

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.