Forums

Topic: Fire Emblem Kakusei (Awakening)

Posts 4,781 to 4,800 of 5,116

Aqueous

GuSilverFlame wrote:

GamecubeMan wrote:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

that superior lance(and the elixir) was what I needed!!!!!!!!! Chapter two is now left behind and right after I broke the Superior lance I got Sigurd's Lance on the glittery tile!! talk about luck.

I recommend buying some temporary stat items for Chapter 4. After all "Marth is a capable swordsman, and his men look capable as well"~

well I still didn't beat Chapter 3 and I'm screwed after it because there's currently no way for me to get the DLC to grind but hey at least I keep all the renowm from my file in normal mode(I get to keep it, right?)

You do

Guest on NFR 57: http://nintendofreeradio.podbean.com/category/episode-57/

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt | Twitter:

FishieFish

The first four chapters of Lunatic are not really hard anyway imo.

"No one said you could touch."

LzWinky

I need to visit Barnes and Noble again for some streetpasses. I hope Nintendo does that Streetpass swap event again. I got a lot of good stuff from that

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

GamecubeMan

Haven't gotten to Chapter 10 yet on my Lunatic run but I know I will feel bad for killing Mustafa. I always do.
I am not the only one right? Also, is there any other bosses from any other chapter/DLC/prologues/etc. that you people feel bad about killing? The only other one I can think about is Yen' fay (Chapter 18)

GCN 3.9
Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
My

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407 | Twitter:

Aqueous

Yen'fay maybe, Mustafa sure and for all others, "Pick a God and Please Understand"

sugarshack

I have a question about an item. Does hammerne take my weapon back to 30/30 if it has only a few strikes left? thanks in advance.

“ I..Don't..Bargain."

Friendcode 3DS: 5086 2189 0573
Nintendo Network ID: sugarshaneo7

Klimbatize

Yes. It brings any weapon back to its original strike amount.

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

sugarshack

Awesome. have three of them. at the end of the game on normal mode with perma death. should be good. thanks!

“ I..Don't..Bargain."

Friendcode 3DS: 5086 2189 0573
Nintendo Network ID: sugarshaneo7

Aqueous

Finally got Walhart on Lunatic+ Classic, only Praim to go

WinterWarm

@GuSilverFlame

Yeah, your Renown( and Renown awards) carry over across save files. They give your Convoy a nice boost in weaponry. Beast Killer, every permanent stat increase except for movement, Levin Sword, Orsin's Hatchet, Longbow, they all really, *really help when starting a new profile.

@Aqueous

Priam's by far the hardest. Oh my gosh, I was stuck on the level for a week before I beat it. Good luck!

Bulletproof and black like a funeral.

Intelligent Systems' obsession with rear ends:

"I fear my derriere is not worthy." - Frederick, FE:A

"My uncanny valley begs for reprieve." - Tharja, FE:A

Fates Castle Address: 06963-63228-71096-84460

3DS Friend Code: 3652-1038-9901 | Nintendo Network ID: WinterWarm | Twitter:

Aqueous

@DeathlyDarkness - I thought so and I know I just can't cheat it out with a sorcerer with a bunch of life leaching spells paired with Chrom this time around like I did on Lunatic. Just too many counter units on Lunatic+.

FishieFish

Do you need internet to access all of the wireless features?

GuSolarFlare

@FishieFish if I remember correctly only some and after unlocking all the download stuff(not the DLC, the free things) you can access all without needing to be online.

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

LzWinky

FishieFish wrote:

Do you need internet to access all of the wireless features?

Once spotpass has activated for one file, I think it carries over to all files.

You technically (kinda) don't need the internet for the wireless features. You can take your 3DS to a Nintendo Zone and it will work there.

Edited on by LzWinky

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

FishieFish

I should reword that..
Do you need internet at all to access any of the wireless features?
For example, if my friend has no internet at all could he still get renown rewards or use the bonus box?

GuSolarFlare

FishieFish wrote:

I should reword that..
For example, if my friend has no internet at all could he still get renown rewards or use the bonus box?

some of them need internet to be accessible, but it's just for unlocking and then it won't need internet anymore.

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

FishieFish

GuSilverFlame wrote:

FishieFish wrote:

I should reword that..

some of them need internet to be accessible, but it's just for unlocking and then it won't need internet anymore.

Hmm, do you know what features need internet?
I'm guessing renown rewards do not need internet?

GuSolarFlare

@FishieFish I don't remember exactly which features need it but I remember the bonus box does and renown doesn't.

my Backloggery

FishieFish

Ahh thanks.

LzWinky

Teams, Weapons, extra chapters and challenges (among others) require spotpass. Renown rewards do not.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.