3DS Forum

Topic: Fire Emblem Kakusei (Awakening)

Showing 4,801 to 4,820 of 5,115

AuthorMessage
FishieFish

FishieFish

4,801. Posted:

I should reword that..
Do you need internet at all to access any of the wireless features?
For example, if my friend has no internet at all could he still get renown rewards or use the bonus box?

"No one said you could touch."

AuthorMessage
GuSolarFlare

GuSolarFlare

4,802. Posted:

FishieFish wrote:

I should reword that..
Do you need internet at all to access any of the wireless features?
For example, if my friend has no internet at all could he still get renown rewards or use the bonus box?

some of them need internet to be accessible, but it's just for unlocking and then it won't need internet anymore.

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!

Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

AuthorMessage
FishieFish

FishieFish

4,803. Posted:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

FishieFish wrote:

I should reword that..
Do you need internet at all to access any of the wireless features?
For example, if my friend has no internet at all could he still get renown rewards or use the bonus box?

some of them need internet to be accessible, but it's just for unlocking and then it won't need internet anymore.

Hmm, do you know what features need internet?
I'm guessing renown rewards do not need internet?

"No one said you could touch."

AuthorMessage
GuSolarFlare

GuSolarFlare

4,804. Posted:

@FishieFish I don't remember exactly which features need it but I remember the bonus box does and renown doesn't.

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!

Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

AuthorMessage
FishieFish

FishieFish

4,805. Posted:

Ahh thanks.

"No one said you could touch."

AuthorMessage
LztheQuackAdmin

LztheQuack

4,806. Posted:

Teams, Weapons, extra chapters and challenges (among others) require spotpass. Renown rewards do not.

Nintendo Life Community Administrator

Fire Emblem! Enough said! TINGLE_loggery

Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage
Hy8ogen

Hy8ogen

4,807. Posted:

My Avatar reached lv10 and I re-classed him to wyvern rider.....However during dialogues and cut scenes my avatar is still in the Tactician outfit. Feels outright weird.

Nintendo fan since 6 years of age.
Owned: SNES, Gameboy, Gameboy Color, Gameboy Advance, DS, 3DS, Wii U, PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4 and PSP3000.

Nintendo Network ID: kkloveit

AuthorMessage
LztheQuackAdmin

LztheQuack

4,808. Posted:

Hy8ogen wrote:

My Avatar reached lv10 and I re-classed him to wyvern rider.....However during dialogues and cut scenes my avatar is still in the Tactician outfit. Feels outright weird.

My Morgan is half-bunny with no bunny ears.

Nintendo Life Community Administrator

Fire Emblem! Enough said! TINGLE_loggery

Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage
Hy8ogen

Hy8ogen

4,809. Posted:

Unca_Lz wrote:

Hy8ogen wrote:

My Avatar reached lv10 and I re-classed him to wyvern rider.....However during dialogues and cut scenes my avatar is still in the Tactician outfit. Feels outright weird.

My Morgan is half-bunny with no bunny ears.

Don't get me wrong this is a great game, and I'm loving it so far. But the lack of attention to details just pisses me off. I'm a person who is very an*l when it comes to attention to detail...Now I have the urge to reclass him back to Tactician so it looks right.....but Wyvern Rider looks so baddonkey
Please watch the profanity — TBD

Edited on by theblackdragon

Nintendo fan since 6 years of age.
Owned: SNES, Gameboy, Gameboy Color, Gameboy Advance, DS, 3DS, Wii U, PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4 and PSP3000.

Nintendo Network ID: kkloveit

AuthorMessage
Hy8ogen

Hy8ogen

4,810. Posted:

Okay, I just got Owain and pretty happy and all until I realized I missed his weapon....I looked around the internet and people are saying it is basically a joke weapon and the performance is almost the same as a steel sword....but damn I really want it for collection sake. Is there anyway I can re-play the prologue the get the weapon while not restarting the whole game?

Nintendo fan since 6 years of age.
Owned: SNES, Gameboy, Gameboy Color, Gameboy Advance, DS, 3DS, Wii U, PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4 and PSP3000.

Nintendo Network ID: kkloveit

AuthorMessage
DreamyViridi

DreamyViridi

4,811. Posted:

Hy8ogen wrote:

Okay, I just got Owain and pretty happy and all until I realized I missed his weapon....I looked around the internet and people are saying it is basically a joke weapon and the performance is almost the same as a steel sword....but damn I really want it for collection sake. Is there anyway I can re-play the prologue the get the weapon while not restarting the whole game?

Nope. The only other way to get that sword is through DLC, and even then the chance of you getting it is low. I wouldn't bother personally even though I also missed it when playing the chapter and happened to get one through Infinite Regalia myself...

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
She's taking a break from avatar duty though. Gotta stay fresh!
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
The Kid Icarus League's LuigiMan200 - Bio by True_Hero.
My YouTube Channel

Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

AuthorMessage
SkywardLink98

SkywardLink98

4,812. Posted:

Hy8ogen wrote:

Okay, I just got Owain and pretty happy and all until I realized I missed his weapon....I looked around the internet and people are saying it is basically a joke weapon and the performance is almost the same as a steel sword....but damn I really want it for collection sake. Is there anyway I can re-play the prologue the get the weapon while not restarting the whole game?

Your only option to get it is to farm Infinite Regalia unfortunately.

My SD Card with the game on it is just as physical as your cartridge with the game on it.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

AuthorMessage
Hy8ogen

Hy8ogen

4,813. Posted:

I see. How is the DLC is this game? Are they worth getting?

Nintendo fan since 6 years of age.
Owned: SNES, Gameboy, Gameboy Color, Gameboy Advance, DS, 3DS, Wii U, PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4 and PSP3000.

Nintendo Network ID: kkloveit

AuthorMessage
LztheQuackAdmin

LztheQuack

4,814. Posted:

Hy8ogen wrote:

I see. How is the DLC is this game? Are they worth getting?

Yes, depending on your preferences. You can check the wiki for more info under "Xenologues".

There are 4 sets of chapters (Xenologue 1-12) that feature characters from previous FE games. Each pack presents a scenario with the previous characters. The first two of each pack feature allies that fight with you, while the third makes every unit an enemy. At the end of each map, you can recruit an alternate art of some FE character (note these characters cannot use the support feature). Some of these maps also give special items including the All Stats +2 (when used, a character can equip a skill that raises all stats by 2) as well as scrolls for the DLC-only classes Bride and Dread Knight (which are totally worth it imo). You can check the wiki for more info on the items and which maps give you which item.

There are 3 maps (Xenologue 13-15) used for extra grinding. One gets you a lot of XP, one a lot of gold, and the last some random A-rank weapons. This pack is good if you're stuck in the game and want to build your team fast.

There is the fanservice pack (Xenologue 16-18) used for character conversations...and pictures of some characters in swimsuits and kimonos. This pack is good if you're attempting to view every conversation in the game because this pack also gives you an item which raises support among characters.

There is the challenge pack (Xenologue 19-21) used for well, extra challenge. These 3 maps are tough because they have special conditions on top of powerful enemies.

There is the ULTIMATE challenge (Apotheosis, #22) which is the hardest map in the game. It is so tough that you have to use DLC items (from X1-12) to max your squad's stats to even stand a chance.

Finally, there is the alternate future pack (X23-25) which warps you to a different future where the children fail to beat Grima (until you show up anyway). This pack is also pretty challenging and you can see more conversations between your parental units and their children (of this future).

All these packs are well designed and totally worth the price (even if it is a little too much).

Edited on by LztheQuack

Nintendo Life Community Administrator

Fire Emblem! Enough said! TINGLE_loggery

Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage
Hy8ogen

Hy8ogen

4,815. Posted:

@Unca_Lz Thank you for the detailed information! Really appreciate it! Swim suit dlc insta buy

Also, is there any particular DLC that features more "in depth" stories? I'm at chapter 16 now and I know it all ends at 25...sad I don't want this game to end so fast..To make matters worse I played on Normal/Classic which is basically dead easy but I don't want to restart the game. Should've put it on lunatic...sigh...

So it would be awesome if there is any DLC that features more story so it keeps me away from finishing the game too soon.

Edited on by Hy8ogen

Nintendo fan since 6 years of age.
Owned: SNES, Gameboy, Gameboy Color, Gameboy Advance, DS, 3DS, Wii U, PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4 and PSP3000.

Nintendo Network ID: kkloveit

AuthorMessage
LztheQuackAdmin

LztheQuack

4,816. Posted:

Hy8ogen wrote:

@Unca_Lz Thank you for the detailed information! Really appreciate it! Swim suit dlc insta buy

Also, is there any particular DLC that features more "in depth" stories? I'm at chapter 16 now and I know it all ends at 25...sad I don't want this game to end so fast..To make matters worse I played on Normal/Classic which is basically dead easy but I don't want to restart the game. Should've put it on lunatic...sigh...

So it would be awesome if there is any DLC that features more story so it keeps me away from finishing the game too soon.

If you want more story, I recommend the last pack (Future Past, X23-25)

Nintendo Life Community Administrator

Fire Emblem! Enough said! TINGLE_loggery

Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage
WinterWarm

WinterWarm

4,817. Posted:

I'm thinkin' I'll make my avatar Dark Flier this time, freakin' love that class. But they're kind of weak def. and res. wise.

Am I the only one that think Lucina look absolutely awesome as Great Lord with a Silver Sword?!

Oh and guys, guess what? WatchMojo.com named FE:A Number 9 in their Top Ten Nintendo Games video on Youtube. Pretty cool since mostly people who make lists like that stick to SNES and such games.

Eagerly awaiting: Fire Emblem.

I once parallel-parked a train.

"I fear my derriere is not worthy." - Frederick, FE:A

Proud Smasher in the Miiverse Wii Fit U community.

I also make some music, so check out my SoundCloud, just click my name.

Hail Queen Undead.

Currently Playing: FE:A

Nintendo Network ID: WinterWarm | Twitter:

AuthorMessage
FishieFish

FishieFish

4,818. Posted:

Dark Fliers suck IMO.
Too many weaknesses, low defence, and they are very weak both magically and strength wise.

"No one said you could touch."

AuthorMessage
LztheQuackAdmin

LztheQuack

4,819. Posted:

I would level up a Dark Flier to Level 15 for Galeforce and immediately change to something else

Nintendo Life Community Administrator

Fire Emblem! Enough said! TINGLE_loggery

Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage
FishieFish

FishieFish

4,820. Posted:

Unca_Lz wrote:

I would level up a Dark Flier to Level 15 for Galeforce and immediately change to something else

Yeah pretty much this.
Falcon Knights or Dark Fliers aren't very good in Awakening IMO.
They have very little strength.

"No one said you could touch."