Forums

Topic: Fire Emblem: Fates

Posts 1,461 to 1,480 of 2,517

yokokazuo

@Gridatttack I think you can since I fought someone online who was on what appeared to be a conquest file, but they were the dread fighter class.

yokokazuo

3DS Friend Code: 1418-6707-5664 | Nintendo Network ID: yokokazuo

Gridatttack

@yokokazuo: Yes, you can get the scroll and the ebon wing on the game with the special edition.

If you don't have it, IIRC, the DLC maps that gives you the reclassing item changes depending on what side you chose, so you can't get the dread scroll if you win the DLC with Nohr, or the Ebon wing if you win the DLC with Hoshido.

I wonder if you can get the rewards per save, or if they are a one time only on one save (which might probably be the case...)

New Super Mario Bros. Deluxe, a remake of Super Mario Bros 1 and The Lost Levels for NSMBDS.
new 3DS: 0276-2211-7514

3DS Friend Code: 0276-2211-7514 | Nintendo Network ID: Gridatttack

RR529

Despite it being launch day, Amazon still had it in stock, so I ordered Birthright!

By their estimate, I should be getting it sometime in-between Feb 26 - March 2.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Grumblevolcano

@RR529: It's all those preorder cancellations due to the removal of petting your characters!

Edited on by Grumblevolcano

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

LzWinky

I miss the creepy pet your friend on the face mechanic. Stupid American not-Asian culture

I should visit Japan and pet people on the face. Would I be arrested?

Edited on by LzWinky

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

jump

TingLz wrote:

I miss the creepy pet your friend on the face mechanic. Stupid American not-Asian culture

I should visit Japan and pet people on the face. Would I be arrested?

Nah, but the person you pet will feel shame and samurai style honour kill themselves.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

Ralizah

http://www.frys.com/product/8707421

Fry's Electronics is offering the SE, but it's only available for in-store pickup.

@Iggly: Cool. Than hard mode should be sufficient.

Edited on by Ralizah

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (PC); Unicorn Overlord (NS)

Iggly

@Gridatttack You get the rewards once per save since I got them both in my Birthright and Conquest save files.

Edited on by Iggly

I'm not lazy! ...I'm just very forgetful. :|

3DS Friend Code: 1177-9364-2530 | Nintendo Network ID: MerchantAnna | Twitter:

AndyD

Gridatttack wrote:

@yokokazuo: Yes, you can get the scroll and the ebon wing on the game with the special edition.

If you don't have it, IIRC, the DLC maps that gives you the reclassing item changes depending on what side you chose, so you can't get the dread scroll if you win the DLC with Nohr, or the Ebon wing if you win the DLC with Hoshido.

I wonder if you can get the rewards per save, or if they are a one time only on one save (which might probably be the case...)

Are these part of the regular DLC or separate for the special edition? How do I access these, I haven't obtained them yet?

SW-3806-8055-1317
DIY Needs list
My ever growing backlog
Switch:Minecraft Dungeons,Borderlands 2,ACNH

Nintendo Network ID: devineministry

Rumorlife

The visuals on this are beautiful. Nicer than Awakening so far and I really liked the graphics that Awakening produced. I'm enjoying the little detailed updates. Anyone who skipped this due to censorship is missing out greatly. Forget the petting, who cares? Go outside and speak to a human being if you're upset still about not petting your anime with a stylus.

Rumorlife

rishisquid

Normal-Classic in Conquest is kicking my butt more than I thought it would. I had to re-start Chapter 10 about 8 times. It really takes me a while to find out what works and what doesn't. Aside from my lack of tact, Conquest (so far) is now tied with 7 for my favorite FE game.

Silas is bae

Edited on by rishisquid

rishisquid

Sticker

Dankykong wrote:

Forget the petting, who cares? Go outside and speak to a human being if you're upset still about not petting your anime with a stylus.

That was plain rude. We people who are upset about the petting being removed have a good reason to complain.

Edited on by Sticker

"PlatinumGamer" wrote:

Is Nintendo Life even that good of a fourm anyways?

"Sparks" wrote:

prolly full of 6 year olds tbh

Nintendo Network ID: Senpai900900

Rumorlife

Sticker wrote:

Dankykong wrote:

Forget the petting, who cares? Go outside and speak to a human being if you're upset still about not petting your anime with a stylus.

That was plain rude. We people who are upset about the petting being removed have a good reason to complain.

Because you can't pet the anime I know the reason.

Rumorlife

Sticker

Dankykong wrote:

Sticker wrote:

Dankykong wrote:

Because you can't pet the anime I know the reason.

It's not that. We were originally supposed to have the petting feature (It's optional, so you can ignore it if you want), but one of Nintendo treehouse members went full SJW, and cause the feature to be removed. That's plain unfair, if you ask me. We players shouldn't suffer because of some female SJW.

"PlatinumGamer" wrote:

"Sparks" wrote:

MisterMan

@Sticker: you sound really pathetic. why does it matter that the "SJW" was female? go complain to your parents about not being able to pet your screen with a stylus. I'm tired of hearing about it.

MisterMan

Sticker

MisterMan wrote:

@Sticker: you sound really pathetic. why does it matter that the "SJW" was female? go complain to your parents about not being able to pet your screen with a stylus. I'm tired of hearing about it.

First of all, I do not sound pathetic. I was just saying my opinion. Many others have the same opinion also. Are you going to say they're pathetic too? Because that's childish.

Second, It matters that the "SJW" was female because the SJW was "Alison Rapp", a member of the treehouse. (I was not trying to her name to hurt her fans feeling, since members of the treehouse surprisingly have fans.) Her opinions(Or known as words) supposedly got Fates censored. Her twitter posts even prove that's she's a SJW.

Finally, I'm tired of you people defending censorship. It's makes sense if some got censored for obvious reason,(Almost naked bodies or gore) but something that doesn't need to censored is censored, that's wrong. But I guess your fine with it. But since you're fine with censorship, you're probably fine with future Metroid games getting censored. Yeah, let the censorship take over! Remove Ridley and make him turn into Bowser! Make Samus stay in her armor all the time. People/Aliens don't die, they faint and go to sleep. Remove important parts of the story because our POOR European/American eyes can't handle it, yet we see death and nudity every single day!

"PlatinumGamer" wrote:

"Sparks" wrote:

LaserdiscGal

We're not having this conversation again, I'm going to ask all parties to stop nicely.

LaserdiscGal

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5519-2711 | My Nintendo: pokefraker | Nintendo Network ID: pokefraker

Klimbatize

I have returned from the store with Birthright, and I will buy Conquest in game.

I will now sit down to play.

I will see you all in a month.

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

Gridatttack

@scubydo: You can access them instantly if you have the special edition.

You can get 2 Ebon Wings if you buy the Conquest path or 2 Dread Scrolls if you buy the birthright path.

Other than that, you can only get these after you complete a DLC map that hasn't been released yet, however you ca only get 1 of the items depending on what path are you on.

New Super Mario Bros. Deluxe, a remake of Super Mario Bros 1 and The Lost Levels for NSMBDS.
new 3DS: 0276-2211-7514

3DS Friend Code: 0276-2211-7514 | Nintendo Network ID: Gridatttack

AndyD

Gridatttack wrote:

@scubydo: You can access them instantly if you have the special edition.

You can get 2 Ebon Wings if you buy the Conquest path or 2 Dread Scrolls if you buy the birthright path.

Other than that, you can only get these after you complete a DLC map that hasn't been released yet, however you ca only get 1 of the items depending on what path are you on.

Sorry to sound so lost, but I do have the special edition but can't find them.

SW-3806-8055-1317
DIY Needs list
My ever growing backlog
Switch:Minecraft Dungeons,Borderlands 2,ACNH

Nintendo Network ID: devineministry

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.