Forums

Topic: Fantasy life

Posts 521 to 540 of 1,087

GAMEandASH

6ch6ris6 wrote:

GAMEandASH wrote:

I have a question, I saw that the crafting games are all the same what are your opinions about this. I took smash instead of this game, I still want it but don't have the cash at the moment. This one is high on my list.

yeah they are mostly the same. like 98% the same
sure it would be cooler if there were different but it is okay. maybe in the sequel all jobs will be TOTALLY different

Dispite the fact that these repetitive games are in there, i guess the rest of the game makes up for it (other gameplay, graphics music etc.)?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3BcrQyt22c&feature=youtu.be
Check out my first video about the New Nintendo 3DS

3DS Friend Code: 2750-1080-4519

6ch6ris6

well it's not like those games are not fun. you wanna do good at them so you get better items. it is really fast and doesn't take long, especially on higher levels when you have the special abilities.

Ryzen 5 2600
2x8GB DDR4 RAM 3000mhz
GTX 1060 6GB

Tigus

May_Nyan wrote:

I just got a new streetpass panel for Fantasy Life

IT HAS THAT?!

Lifes like a game there are those who are good at it and those who need some practice.
-Me

3DS Friend Code: 1633-4350-2155 | Nintendo Network ID: TigusVaton

Commandervide0

Is there a way of getting elder logs other than through bountys?

Commandervide0

6ch6ris6

CmmanderVide0 wrote:

Is there a way of getting elder logs other than through bountys?

sure there are shop where you can buy them and they sometimes drop from the normal trees aswell

Ryzen 5 2600
2x8GB DDR4 RAM 3000mhz
GTX 1060 6GB

Tigus

5 days remaining....

Lifes like a game there are those who are good at it and those who need some practice.
-Me

Tigus

I was told by someone who stated they owned the game that there was some form of PvP does anyone have any experience with that or was he yanking my chain?

-Me

6ch6ris6

i have never seen any PvP in this game. i am 99% sure it does not have PvP. no review or preview ever mentioned that

Ryzen 5 2600
2x8GB DDR4 RAM 3000mhz
GTX 1060 6GB

Zyon

I haven't heard anything about PvP from the players over on GameFAQs. So I pretty sure your friend is pulling your leg on that.
If PvP was a thing in this game, oh boy would people be excited. I'm not talking about a free for all, kill your friends whenever where ever that would ruin online experience because of trolls, but at an arena where you can see who's the best. Good fun PvP.

Just 4 days left, I'm so excited. It's almost here!!!!

Zyon

3DS Friend Code: 3308-4646-2043 | Nintendo Network ID: Zyon17

HandheldGuru97

Ugh...hate to say guys, but I need to cancel my preorder on this one I've been looking forward to this for so long and now I'm having money troubles I will be getting this by Christmas so that isn't to bad I guess...either way you guys better keep the online alive, kay!??!?!?!??!??!??!? I really want to try it out...even if I can't get it right away. Hopefully there are others out there who will nab this gem around that time too.

Formally Square-enixFan, Neo-GeoFan. A lover of fine games and handheld systems!!!!!!!!!!
The New 3DS XL is amazing, soon the NX will be upon us!
Backloggery
Check my Youtube channel out!
http://www.youtube.com/user/Ha...

3DS Friend Code: 1289-8230-2854 | Nintendo Network ID: Square_Enix_Fan

LzWinky

Only five more days folks. I'll preorder mine this week so that I am guaranteed a copy

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Tigus

That liar... eh oh well anyways, 4MORE DAYS add me for online play over the weekend CAN'T WAIT till midnight Thursday to download!

-Me

Tigus

Dawn of the 3rd day
72hr remaining....
CAN'T WAIT MUCH MORE!!!!

-Me

6ch6ris6

Tigus wrote:

Dawn of the 3rd day
72hr remaining....
CAN'T WAIT MUCH MORE!!!!

don't give up now! breath in...breath out. concentrate. you can do it !!!!!

Ryzen 5 2600
2x8GB DDR4 RAM 3000mhz
GTX 1060 6GB

Spoony_Tech

The newest Game Informer has a full 2 page ad at the very last page of the magazine. After seeing that for whatever reason my hype increased. I guess it just now hit that it's only 3 days away!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Spoony_Tech

The newest Game Informer has a full 2 page ad at the very last page of the magazine. After seeing that for whatever reason my hype increased. I guess it just now hit that it's only 3 days away!

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Zyon

Spoony_Tech wrote:

I was even reading through it hoping I would see something about the game. I was getting more and more depressed after each page. That is when I finally got to the end, I was extremely ecstatic. How can I not be it's looks fantastic

Zyon

3DS Friend Code: 3308-4646-2043 | Nintendo Network ID: Zyon17

Ralizah

My entire family is staying up until midnight on Thursday to download this.

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

Tigus

I'm with them! But wait won't that dramatically decrease the download speed of the game considered there all downloading it?

-Me

Spoony_Tech

Tigus wrote:

I'm with them! But wait won't that dramatically decrease the download speed of the game considered there all downloading it?

What I like to do before any major dl is reset the router and turn everything off the doesn't need to be on WiFi. Phones, computers, and tablets or other games systems. It does seem to help a lot but either way I wouldn't worry about this game. Traffic shouldn't be all that bad. I highly doubt there will be more then a 1000 people dl'ing it if that. I'm sure Smash was a problem.

MERG said:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic