Posts 501 to 520 of 1,087

6ch6ris6

@Wouwter just like that

Ryzen 5 2600
2x8GB DDR4 RAM 3000mhz
GTX 1060 6GB

edhe

Wouwter wrote:

I'm not sure about the Mystical skill, but I think it's the same as your special skill, only more powerful. As a blacksmith the skill went from doing 3 moves automatically to doing 5 moves automatically. It probably works the same for Tailors, but you'll have to try it out.

You're right, once again, @Wouwter. Thank you.

Still trying to finish up my Tailor character - the only problem is that I need a whole load of black & white mana crystals enough to make 10 light/umbra sets), and the only way I believe I can get any of them is by killing some high level bosses. But I'm now learning to love the dagger (I'd been using sword and shield up to this point, but my dagger is about as powerful thanks to all the points I've been putting into dexterity), and I'll hopefully be able to fell them soon.

Edited on by edhe

My Backloggery.
Follow a cow?

Switch Friend Code: SW-6650-8335-1908 | 3DS Friend Code: 4682-8598-1260

Tigus

The hype dear God THE HYPE!!!!

Lifes like a game there are those who are good at it and those who need some practice.
-Me

3DS Friend Code: 1633-4350-2155 | Nintendo Network ID: TigusVaton

6ch6ris6

Tigus wrote:

oh i so hope it sells well in NA so we might see a sequel on the next nintendo handheld. fantasy life with a few changes could be such a cool mmorpg. that would make me go insane!!

Ryzen 5 2600
2x8GB DDR4 RAM 3000mhz
GTX 1060 6GB

Tigus

6ch6ris6 wrote:

Tigus wrote:

oh i so hope it sells well in NA so we might see a sequel on the next nintendo handheld. fantasy life with a few changes could be such a cool mmorpg. that would make me go insane!!

I soo know what you mean NEXT WEEK CAN'T COME FASTER!

Lifes like a game there are those who are good at it and those who need some practice.
-Me

Pokefanmum82

I want it to be next friday already. Although that would mean I'd skip my birthday on Saturday lol

Want: Harvest Moon: One World, Story of Seasons: Pioneering Town, Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury

Finished the Alola Dex.
Now playing New Horizons, Wrath of White Witch and Sword

Tigus

Soo for those that have the DLC you can't play with anyone at all if they don't have it?

-Me

Zyon

Tigus wrote:

Soo for those that have the DLC you can't play with anyone at all if they don't have it?

Yes, although there is a way around it, probably not what your looking for mind you. It's a slight hassle involving deleting the DLC and starting a new save file with the DLC not activated.
In the end, once you've activated the DLC on a save file there's no way you can play with someone that doesn't have the DLC.

Zyon

3DS Friend Code: 3308-4646-2043 | Nintendo Network ID: Zyon17

Tigus

Thats actually not too bad if I really want to play with someonebut thats not the best means of utilization I've herd of I'd keep the online seemless to get people who haven't gotten it wanting it by seeing that content!

-Me

zMigky

So after you have purchased the DLC, you have to reach a certain point ingame to activate it, right? Then do I have to create another character if I want the "extra elements of character customization" ? Or is there a stylist NPC of some sort to customize my character again?
I'd really appreciate if someone can answer this

3DS Friend Code: 4570-9430-3222
Nintendo Network ID: lelamquan184
Currently playing: Fantasy Life, Professor Layton series, Fire Emblem: Awakening, Animal Crossing: New Leaf

6ch6ris6

there is a house in the game with two character which let you make the face and hair of your character again and also dye certain clothes.

i still don't have the dlc and currently not really plan on buying it. maybe if there is a sale for it. the dlc should have been on the cartridge already...oh wait it actually is and they just wanna make more money!! :/

Ryzen 5 2600
2x8GB DDR4 RAM 3000mhz
GTX 1060 6GB

Spoony_Tech

6ch6ris6 wrote:

there is a house in the game with two character which let you make the face and hair of your character again and also dye certain clothes.

i still don't have the dlc and currently not really plan on buying it. maybe if there is a sale for it. the dlc should have been on the cartridge already...oh wait it actually is and they just wanna make more money!! :/

Don't get me started again lol. I might wait and see of someone is able to crack the coding to the dlc and get it for free without hacking my system. Not even sure it can be done but if someone finds a work around that will be sweet

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Wouwter

@zMigky There's a person on Origin Island that will let you remake your character again. That will cost you 150 000 dosh though. Changing your hair only costs a thousand dosh (at the same place where you can change your hair before buying the DLC).

6ch6ris6 wrote:

This is so true. When you download the "DLC" it's only 2 blocks, so it has to be on the cartridge. It's just cut content to make extra money.

Forum Signature

May_Nyan

I just got a new streetpass panel for Fantasy Life

May_Nyan

Spoony_Tech

@edhe I seen your comment. This is the complete game that Japan got but those that got the original had to pay for the dlc. Those that picked up this version to have everything on one cartridge paid a little more for it so it kinda off sets in Japan. We won't be getting any more content as this game is quite old in Japan by now.

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

edhe

A lot of companies - particularly Capcom, have gotten a lot of flack for this practice (on "disc" DLC), and I'm dissapointed that Level-5 decided to go down that route.

It wouldn't be so bad if it was a little cheaper (it's £7.99 in my local currency), but I paid enough money to get the game in the first place, without having to pay a little extra to get content I should by rights already have access to.

I'm really conflicted on this. I'm enjoying the game, and the DLC is a substantial chunk of the game (in terms of developing your character past stat level 50). I really don't want to support this sort of shadiness, but I suppose I'll have to if I want to get the ful enjoyment out of the game.

@Spoony_Tech I'm surprised you were able to catch that. I deleted that post pretty much immediately, because I realised my 2nd question was already answered in the last few replies, and the first one was pretty academic in that there was obviously never going to be any more DLC for the game. I can vaguely remember hearing about this DLC business in the (many) months leading up to the release, but to be honest, I totally forgot about it until I realised how big the block sizes were.

Edited on by edhe

My Backloggery.
Follow a cow?

Switch Friend Code: SW-6650-8335-1908 | 3DS Friend Code: 4682-8598-1260

6ch6ris6

@edhe

i really want to have the origin island add on but i really hate the dlc policies. i paid 39,99€ for an almost 2 years old game. now the game is down to 31,99€ on german amazon only 2 or 3 weeks after the game was released. i am starting to feel a little bit betrayed

Ryzen 5 2600
2x8GB DDR4 RAM 3000mhz
GTX 1060 6GB

Spoony_Tech

@edhe The only reason I seen it was because I was watching the topic and got the email hit. Your speed shouldn't be in question!

MERG said:

GAMEandASH

I have a question, I saw that the crafting games are all the same what are your opinions about this. I took smash instead of this game, I still want it but don't have the cash at the moment. This one is high on my list.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3BcrQyt22c&feature=youtu.be
Check out my first video about the New Nintendo 3DS

3DS Friend Code: 2750-1080-4519

6ch6ris6

GAMEandASH wrote:

I have a question, I saw that the crafting games are all the same what are your opinions about this. I took smash instead of this game, I still want it but don't have the cash at the moment. This one is high on my list.

yeah they are mostly the same. like 98% the same
sure it would be cooler if there were different but it is okay. maybe in the sequel all jobs will be TOTALLY different

Ryzen 5 2600
2x8GB DDR4 RAM 3000mhz
GTX 1060 6GB

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic