Forums

Topic: Fantasy life

Posts 541 to 560 of 1,087

LzWinky

I'm getting physical because I have to work in the morning anyway

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

k8sMum

The wait for this game has been soooooo long. I'm a bit afraid of being disappointed. But it's gonna be mine on Friday! Getting the physical copy as I'm running low on space on my card and this game must be pretty massive.

Switch friend code: SW-2516-0773-8992
Dream Addy: DA-3238-0526-8917

Spoony_Tech

I don't think it's too big of a dl. If I recall correctly it's under 10000 blocks.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Ralizah

Tigus wrote:

I'm with them! But wait won't that dramatically decrease the download speed of the game considered there all downloading it?

We have good internet.

Currently Playing: Advance Wars 1 + 2: Re- Boot Camp (NS)

Tigus

1 day left!

Lifes like a game there are those who are good at it and those who need some practice.
-Me

3DS Friend Code: 1633-4350-2155 | Nintendo Network ID: TigusVaton

Eel

I'm starting to get curious about this game after watching GameXplain's review.

What are the chances of it ever getting a discount (eShop)? I may get it if that happens eventually.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Brobasaur

Question. Do you have to pay extra for the Link and pets content? And does anyone have an idea of how much it costs?

Brobasaur

Spoony_Tech

Brobasaur wrote:

Question. Do you have to pay extra for the Link and pets content? And does anyone have an idea of how much it costs?

You have to pay for some of it yes. The online multiplayer part is free and not sure what else but most of the content is locked on the cartridge. Yep, I said it again and will never agree that it's ok.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Hy8ogen

Fingers crossed bestbuy delivers mine on launch date. Or my wife is going to be moody.

Nintendo fan since 6 years of age.
Owned: SNES, Gameboy, Gameboy Color, Gameboy Advance, DS, 3DS, Wii U, PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4 and PSP3000.

3DS Friend Code: 5472-8085-9073 | Nintendo Network ID: kkloveit

DefHalan

Hy8ogen wrote:

Fingers crossed bestbuy delivers mine on launch date. Or my wife is going to be moody.

Should have gone Digital lol

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

Pokefanmum82

I'm sad. I had to cancel my preorder because some stuff came up and can't afford it right now.
Probably won't be able to get it until sometime next month or later than that.

Want: Harvest Moon: One World, Story of Seasons: Pioneering Town, Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury

Finished the Alola Dex.
Now playing New Horizons, Wrath of White Witch and Sword

Tigus

Well sorry to hear some of you won't be getting it, but downloading tomorrow night I'm a tad depressed but hopefully tomorrow brightens my mood!

Lifes like a game there are those who are good at it and those who need some practice.
-Me

Spoony_Tech

To all of NA I just received our Fantasy Life puzzle panel. I'm going to try and reveal as much as I can right now. At least I'll feel like I'm playing it a little bit right?!

Sweet, I revealed 15 panels with the coins I had.

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

MERG said:

Goner

We (Europe) got the puzzle a couple of days ago ... already got 10 pieces thru Streetpass.
Just wish more 3DS owners played FL ; only met 1 player who activated Streetpass for FL and 1 who did not.

Tried to make a screenshot but that doesn't work in the Mii Plaza games.

Edited on by Goner

Goner

Arianabtd

I almost totally forgot about how much I wanted this game.
But sadly I have no money so this game will have to wait >_<.

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Sir Zacharias Barnham is my new husband.
Konata -> Arianabtd

Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter:

Tigus

Alright TONIGHTS THE NIGHT!!!

-Me

Eel

It seems the DLC comes with a ton of new hairstyles and other character options.

I guess some people might want to consider getting it before creating their characters.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

kereke12

I'm going to buy this game when the "New" 3DS comes out in the west...

LONG LIVE NINTENDO

Switch Friend Code: sw-4699-3487-8963 | My Nintendo: kereke12 | Nintendo Network ID: Kereke12

What_Sthat

Less than six hours away. My hype level is rising.

Game(s) right now: Chocobo’s Mystery Dungeon, World of Final Fantasy Maxima

Wyvernqueen

Stupidly excited for this. Game it's as if Level 5 got inside my head. Cause it is all the little and big things I love about games molded into one game. Only a few more hours

NNID/PSN: DragonKLer Steam: Geekgasm_Inc

3DS Friend Code: 4511-0463-5435 | Nintendo Network ID: DragonKLer | Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic