Edited on by Ralizah

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

CanisWolfred

Spoony_Tech wrote:

Spoony_Tech wrote:

CanisWolfred wrote:

Spoony_Tech wrote:

CanisWolfred wrote:

I swear I've given you my code twice already (you're already on my list), but here it is again: 1418-6849-7569

I'm entered or you can see me?

Well, I entered your number and there's a provisional thing there, you just need to enter mine.

Will do this time for sure!

Not what I pictured you mii to look like but then again I'm not sure what I was looking for. I'm sure you'll think the same lol!

I spent hours trying to make a werewolf Mii, but it never seemed to come out right.

@Ralizah Wiil add you in a minute, sure.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

LzWinky

Ok, I added Spoony Tech, Ralizah and CanisWolfred

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

shingi_70

October is so far away and so much comes out that month.

Anyword on the pricing?

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

Spoony_Tech

WaLzgi wrote:

There's a list of quality users if I've ever seen some!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

LzWinky

shingi_70 wrote:

Anyword on the pricing?

Probably $40. October will be a fun month with Smash, Fantasy Life and uh...there was another right?

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Rezalack

WaLzgi wrote:

shingi_70 wrote:

Anyword on the pricing?

Probably $40. October will be a fun month with Smash, Fantasy Life and uh...there was another right?

Bayonetta, if you're counting Wii U.

Rezalack

Nintendo Network ID: Spuratis

LzWinky

Spoony_Tech wrote:

WaLzgi wrote:

There's a list of quality users if I've ever seen some!

Best party in the world

Tigus

Spuratis wrote:

Tigus wrote:

Spuratis wrote:

@mamp This is my most anticipated 3DS game right now.. I'll be looking for people to play with as well I think, so when the time comes maybe we can venture together.

Did no one see my post lol jk but seriously add me when it comes out I need people to venture and party with.

Haha, sorry man I'll add you sometime before or when the game launches. I literally have like 3 people on my friends list, one being Spoony_Tech
because he added me and a couple IRL friends of mine. I haven't done much online stuff with my Nintendo consoles yet.

Thanks dude looking forward to playing with all of you!

Lifes like a game there are those who are good at it and those who need some practice.
-Me

3DS Friend Code: 1633-4350-2155 | Nintendo Network ID: TigusVaton

LzWinky

I added you as well Tigus.

Jampie

I'm super excited for this game! I'm looking for people to play with as well. If you add me, tell me so I can add you back. Thanks~ Looking forward to playing this game with others.

EDIT: Ah, Forgot to say to add my 2DS FC, since I will be playing it on my 2DS. Lol.

Edited on by Jampie

MiiverseBackloggeryColors! Gallery
Peach Pink 2DS FC: 3110 - 6005 - 7552 // NNID: Emilyssa
AC:NL Dream Address: 5...

3DS Friend Code: 3454-0320-5871 | Nintendo Network ID: Jampie | Twitter:

CanisWolfred

Lz has been added, so has Ralizah. I should warn that I have irregular work hours (as in my shift hours change regularly), so unless I do wind up with no job in October, I may not be able to play with you guys every time.

Also, I changed my Mii. Satisfied?

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Spoony_Tech

I'll have to check lol. There was nothing wrong with the last one.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Tigus

The online would be perfect with the new 3DS and thx guys for adding me!

Lifes like a game there are those who are good at it and those who need some practice.
-Me

3DS Friend Code: 1633-4350-2155 | Nintendo Network ID: TigusVaton

Spoony_Tech

CanisWolfred wrote:

Lz has been added, so has Ralizah. I should warn that I have irregular work hours (as in my shift hours change regularly), so unless I do wind up with no job in October, I may not be able to play with you guys every time.

Awesome mii!

MERG said:

CanisWolfred

Spoony_Tech wrote:

CanisWolfred wrote:

Awesome mii!

Thanks, took some work, though I'll admit I used a visual aid.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

shingi_70

I'll be grabbing the game so feel free to grab me.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

LzWinky

@CanisWolfred: No worries. I have no idea what my schedule will be either. I keep getting called in lately to work

Spoony_Tech

WaLzgi wrote:

@CanisWolfred: No worries. I have no idea what my schedule will be either. I keep getting called in lately to work

If we get together more then once or twice I'll be surprised tbh. I do most of my gaming after 10 pm est.

MERG said:

LzWinky

Dang, now I'll need to keep up with everyone's names. Canis's is fairly obvious

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic