Forums

Topic: Fantasy life

Posts 121 to 140 of 1,087

Kimbalion

A demo would be fun But I SO want this game anyways
The release date has been changed for Europe yep, it's the end of september instead of october! That actually bugs me since I'm already buying the new Theatrhythm so I'll have to wait the next month anyways... well, it's only like a week, it should be alright!
But yeah, really really excited for this game, looks great, great music and might finally kick of AC:NL of spot n°1 on my console (250+ hours)

Kimbalion

Tigus

In need of people to explore with so if anyone could around the time of the games release add me, also if anyone can tell me if they find the miiverse for this game in japan if there is one available.

Lifes like a game there are those who are good at it and those who need some practice.
-Me

3DS Friend Code: 1633-4350-2155 | Nintendo Network ID: TigusVaton

hellokitty_luv

Zyon wrote:

Spoony_Tech wrote:

hellokitty_luv wrote:

I just saw a youtube vido on this game, due out in December? I hope it is for sure coming out because it looks amazing! The 3DS needs a good RPG and I think this one is the winner!

The 3ds has a bunch of great rpgs. Also I believe it's out here in the states in October.

It comes out Oct 24th for NA.
Other countries: Europe Sept 26th, Australia Sept 27th.

October really! Do you know where I can pre order it from. Game stop still has December listed.

Nintendo Friend code **ADD ME**
3626-0276-6723 ✌

Spoony_Tech

hellokitty_luv wrote:

Zyon wrote:

Spoony_Tech wrote:

hellokitty_luv wrote:

I just saw a youtube vido on this game, due out in December? I hope it is for sure coming out because it looks amazing! The 3DS needs a good RPG and I think this one is the winner!

The 3ds has a bunch of great rpgs. Also I believe it's out here in the states in October.

It comes out Oct 24th for NA.
Other countries: Europe Sept 26th, Australia Sept 27th.

October really! Do you know where I can pre order it from. Game stop still has December listed.

You should be able to pre-order it from them. I'm sure their date will update in time. Also try Amazon or Best Buy or even Target.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

mamp

I can't wait I'm so getting this game!!!
I hope I can find people to play with

The cat's the only cat who knows where it's at.
NNID: Muffin-Gun

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6586-7657

Rezalack

@mamp This is my most anticipated 3DS game right now.. I'll be looking for people to play with as well I think, so when the time comes maybe we can venture together.

Rezalack

Nintendo Network ID: Spuratis

Tigus

Spuratis wrote:

@mamp This is my most anticipated 3DS game right now.. I'll be looking for people to play with as well I think, so when the time comes maybe we can venture together.

Did no one see my post lol jk but seriously add me when it comes out I need people to venture and party with.

Lifes like a game there are those who are good at it and those who need some practice.
-Me

3DS Friend Code: 1633-4350-2155 | Nintendo Network ID: TigusVaton

Rezalack

Tigus wrote:

Spuratis wrote:

Did no one see my post lol jk but seriously add me when it comes out I need people to venture and party with.

Haha, sorry man I'll add you sometime before or when the game launches. I literally have like 3 people on my friends list, one being Spoony_Tech because he added me and a couple IRL friends of mine. I haven't done much online stuff with my Nintendo consoles yet.

Rezalack

Nintendo Network ID: Spuratis

mamp

Cool I have people to play with

The cat's the only cat who knows where it's at.
NNID: Muffin-Gun

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6586-7657

6ch6ris6

ill add people when i get the game (probably at launch). i need to delete some other people of my friendlist first

Ryzen 5 2600
2x8GB DDR4 RAM 3000mhz
GTX 1060 6GB

Spoony_Tech

CanisWolfred wrote:

What is the limit anyways? Not that I'll ever get there...just curious...

100 and it occurs to me We need to trade codes if your up for some online that is. Ralizah and I already have a date for this game lol!

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Spoony_Tech

CanisWolfred wrote:

I swear I've given you my code twice already (you're already on my list), but here it is again: 1418-6849-7569

I'm entered or you can see me?

MERG said:

CanisWolfred

Spoony_Tech wrote:

CanisWolfred wrote:

I swear I've given you my code twice already (you're already on my list), but here it is again: 1418-6849-7569

Well, I entered your number and there's a provisional thing there, you just need to enter mine.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Spoony_Tech

CanisWolfred wrote:

Spoony_Tech wrote:

CanisWolfred wrote:

Well, I entered your number and there's a provisional thing there, you just need to enter mine.

Will do this time for sure!

MERG said:

Spoony_Tech

Spoony_Tech wrote:

CanisWolfred wrote:

Spoony_Tech wrote:

CanisWolfred wrote:

Will do this time for sure!

Not what I pictured you mii to look like but then again I'm not sure what I was looking for. I'm sure you'll think the same lol!

MERG said:

Ralizah

@CanisWolfred

Want to trade Friend Codes? Mine is in my sig.

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

LzWinky

If anyone wants to add me, I'd certainly like to go on adventures with as many peeps as possible.

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Spoony_Tech

WaLzgi wrote:

If anyone wants to add me, I'd certainly like to go on adventures with as many peeps as possible.

Added!

MERG said:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic