Forums

Topic: Etrian Odyssey IV: Legends of the Titan

Posts 741 to 760 of 875

MERG

Yeah, I hear ya, if I move on I may never go back.

Is it to the door in the West of the Forgotten Capital?

Bow ties are cool - The Doctor

Spoony_Tech

No that was a quest key. It's a series of which door do I choose. I believe it has to do with all those books we read in the various library floors. If you choose the wrong door something bad happens. I almost didn't survive the last door I choose wrong!! The key I was given was to the locked door in the Golden Deer Keep. I also remember another door in the moth gardens I couldn't get into but don't have a key yet for that!

And with that I begin the 6th labyrinth!! It looks very interesting so far!

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Spoony_Tech

CanisWolfred wrote:

The Moth Garden one I believe is for the RPGFan quest, found here: http://www.rpgfan.com/news/2013/1130.html

Thanks Canis!! I'll check it out right away!

Nope. Already did that one. Now I'm really curious what's behind that door!

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

GoombaJMR

OldMan-Tech wrote:

No that was a quest key. It's a series of which door do I choose. I believe it has to do with all those books we read in the various library floors. If you choose the wrong door something bad happens. I almost didn't survive the last door I choose wrong!! The key I was given was to the locked door in the Golden Deer Keep. I also remember another door in the moth gardens I couldn't get into but don't have a key yet for that!

And with that I begin the 6th labyrinth!! It looks very interesting so far!

Your patience is about to be tested when you reach B2F

GoombaJMR

3DS Friend Code: 0860-3671-7874

Spoony_Tech

Well hey since I have you here now did you finish all the missions with the water-fire marks? I'm stuck!

Oh and I went up against a dragon just to see what I was dealing with and hole crap I got wasted!! Didn't even stand a chance at my level!

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

MERG said:

MERG

The heavenbringer is getting tiresome.

Spoony_Tech

What level are you at and do you eat before the fight? It can help out a lot specially if you can tp boost!

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

MERG said:

MERG

I eat to get resistance to panic etc.

Spoony_Tech

I was closer to level 65 across the board. Are you running out of tp or just dying too quickly?

MERG said:

MERG

Dying WAY too quickly!

Spoony_Tech

I didn't have that problem. I just ran out of tp too fast. What I did is solely use my fortress for elemental guard and strike guard. Not sure who you have in your party. You have to bring your heavy hitters that hit more then one enemy at once so you can focus on the titan alone!

MERG said:

GoombaJMR

OldMan-Tech wrote:

Well hey since I have you here now did you finish all the missions with the water-fire marks? I'm stuck!

Oh and I went up against a dragon just to see what I was dealing with and hole crap I got wasted!! Didn't even stand a chance at my level!

What do you mean by the Water-Fire marks? -0- I don't know my missions, but I did like 90% of them, leaving only a fire fungus one and the one with strong branches...

Dragon.I recommend using/leveling your main party (the land. fortress etc) and replace one of those with either arcanist or imperial. Get to level 65 (where I got each of them) or the lvl 70 cap, and make sure you have a runemaster. Train up your runes to at least 3/6 skill level, and get your storm rune, inferno rune, and blizzard rune up to high skill levels, each dragon has one weakness (fire < ice) (ice < fire) (lightning < ice) (I believe), and use that to do major damage. Red dragon (wyrm) is easy first try because you have help with baldur (Ice strike special move 2500+ damage I think). Also if you want the special item, defeat the dragon with the element it is.
Start fighting the blue one first, easiest one. Lowest overall stats of the three ahem

GoombaJMR

Spoony_Tech

Well that sucks because I think that series of quests has to do with that mark in the north east section of the last map! I need to do some research on that. They are all mission from the Count!

And thanks for the advise but even at level 65 he tore me apart!

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

MERG said:

GoombaJMR

OldMan-Tech wrote:

Well that sucks because I think that series of quests has to do with that mark in the north east section of the last map! I need to do some research on that. They are all mission from the Count!

And thanks for the advise but even at level 65 he tore me apart!

Don't go research the NE section or else you'll get spoiled. The surprise there is wonderful, but it has nothing to do with the count quests.
If you can't take him out at 65, then level to the LVL 70 cap and make sure you have the thing that I told you about (Runemaster Skills)

GoombaJMR

MERG

So apparently it is good to have nectar on hand for the final fight. I got the titan down about halfway and she started with the origin flame and quickly made mince meat out of me! UGH!

Spoony_Tech

Anybody got a freaking flashlight?!?!

I swear I've had more game overs in the last 5 hours then I did the whole 100+ before it!!

MERG said:

GoombaJMR

OldMan-Tech wrote:

I swear I've had more game overs in the last 5 hours then I did the whole 100+ before it!!

Flashlight? You're already at B2F?

GoombaJMR

Spoony_Tech

GoombaJMR wrote:

OldMan-Tech wrote:

Yeah how did you figure lol!

I'll tell you what though this labyrinth is tame compared to the first games last 5 floors. I never want to see then again!!

MERG said:

GoombaJMR

OldMan-Tech wrote:

GoombaJMR wrote:

OldMan-Tech wrote:

Yeah how did you figure lol!

I'll tell you what though this labyrinth is tame compared to the first games last 5 floors. I never want to see then again!!

Lol I'm already trying to figure out how to beat the final boss of the whole game (Post-game FINAL boss)....He has a move that kills all your people in one hit, even with death resistance. The labyrinth gets more difficult when you reach the bottom half of B2F...annoying, and there's a serious mapping puzzle you have to figure out to save yourself hrs of time doing the dark thing

GoombaJMR

Sorry, this topic has been locked.