Forums

Topic: Etrian Odyssey IV: Legends of the Titan

Posts 721 to 740 of 875

GoombaJMR

OldMan-Tech wrote:

Lol. You didn't get my swapnote because I added you after I sent my birthday one out! I don't really look anything like that and just turned 40 so I had to do that!

Oh and at that time I was going up against the titan. Just finished of the prince! I failed btw because those hands came back and I should of took them back out but didn't feel it was necessary since I almost had them dead. Of course they ripped out there special and killed two members and crippled the other three and could recover!

I see... You don't really need to worry about the hands as you can just keep attacking the titan itself. OFC things like origin rune, impact arrow, or penetrate would be good attack skills to include the hands in attack, but other than that, just rune defense up. I also found information about a superfinal boss that has 99/99 att/def......
Obviously you don't look like that lol...I don't look like what my mii portrays haha

GoombaJMR

3DS Friend Code: 0860-3671-7874

MERG

Dang cursed prince is giving me trouble!

Bow ties are cool - The Doctor

Spoony_Tech

If he's giving you trouble then just wait till you square off against the titan! The prince was easy for me and went down rather quickly. I've failed 3 times against the titan just from the fact I run out of tp so soon and the hit point it has is enormous!

Oh and I'm ahead of you again!! but not by much.

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

MERG

I was so hoping to finish this up over the weekend...oh well.

I kept trying to bind the prince but I couldn't land them. What level were you at?

Spoony_Tech

All of my characters with the exception of my imperial is level 62-66. I didn't waist time trying to bind him though. I just lowered his defense and attack and kept hitting him hard!

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

MERG

I need to level up a little...I am at 59-62. What did you use to lower his defense?

Spoony_Tech

Eagle eye and power break! I almost use those on every major boos fight. For some reason though I didn't use it on the titan and maybe that's why I keep failing!

MERG said:

MERG

wait...who has eagle eye? That doesn't sound familiar. I do use power break a bit.

Spoony_Tech

Sniper but if you have a Arcanist you can also use Charm Eye and Atrophic Eye. Those are actually better to use!

MERG said:

MERG

Thanks! No I need to level up to gain some skill points.

Spoony_Tech

Trust me you might be better off relocating your skill points by dropping back two levels. It makes a big difference and two levels really isn't much to lose!

MERG said:

MERG

I may have to do that...thanks.

Is the Titan the final boss?

Spoony_Tech

I'm not quite sure if it is or not but I hate to tell you this but the game doesn't end there. All this post game stuff you're hearing about I wouldn't consider post game but all part of the main game. I remember when I played EO1 reading about 30 floors. Well after I beat the last boss it was only 25 floors so then I was confused! After more exploring I found the other five floors behind where I beat that boss andit probably took yet another 20-30 hours to beat. From the looks of it its happening here as well as I would say there is another 20-30 hours of stuff left after the titan. I want to beat if fully before I move on.

MERG said:

MERG

I think I need to beat the main game stuff and take a break. I have played nothing else on my 3DS since I started this.

MERG

Was close to bringing the prince down and then he unleashed overdrive...and wiped me out.

Spoony_Tech

Finally took out the titan. Tp was still my biggest problem but I saved some for the final blow. Oh and yes MERG the credits rolled after that so you could be less then an hour away from the end well more like five if you need a bit more grinding!

MERG said:

MERG

Took down the prince last night. Though that titan is a b*tch!

Spoony_Tech

MERG wrote:

Took down the prince last night. Though that titan is a b*tch!

you might need to be at no less then level 65 and try to find a way to maximize your tp. I simply ran out too quickly. Plus I hate it when the titan cancels out your buffs!!

MERG said:

MERG

YEah...I'm around 62 now, so I'm gonna grind and also work on getting more Amirita.

Are you really gonna finish before you move onto the next game? I am almost worn out.

Spoony_Tech

I plan on it. If I take it out of the system it probably won't go back in for a very long time. I want to feel like I'm totally done with this game! Besides I have just been given the key that unlocks a door I've been wondering about since I couldn't get into it like a month ago!

MERG said:

Sorry, this topic has been locked.