Forums

Topic: Etrian Odyssey IV: Legends of the Titan

Posts 561 to 580 of 875

Spoony_Tech

MERG wrote:

@Tech...well my main party is about where your main party is...I guess I need a better tactic.

Sadly I have given my secondary party NO support. I guess I should get back to them.

There is really no need to worry about your second party now that you opened up subs. I just like to level everyone across the board. That's just the way I play.

Once you defeat the next boss you can use someone in the pub to raise some of your lower level characters to level 35 through training. You have to have a certain item that I think you'll have at that time. Just beat him up your next go around!!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

MERG

Thanks for the advice.

Bow ties are cool - The Doctor

Spoony_Tech

Yeah just one party will do. Change up you strategy and you'll be fine. I had some ice attacks hitting that boss hard. If you can and have a Ruinmaster level his highest ice attack. It will hit all of the shards that fall off him.

Oh and change your burst and add ice coffin to it if you haven't already.

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

MERG

Yeah...I forget to add Ice Coffin before I went into that battle.

Spoony_Tech

Ugg!! There is monsters that stone you inthe next area. Left just one standing after that battle. I'm going to need to take them out asap!

MERG said:

MERG

How on EARTH would you counter stoning?!?!?!?!?

Spoony_Tech

MERG wrote:

How on EARTH would you counter stoning?!?!?!?!?

Well I noticed they are vulnerable to paralyze so that helps!

MERG said:

MERG

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!

Spoony_Tech

MERG wrote:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!

I think I just found my new signature!!

MERG said:

MERG

niiiiiiice.

Thanks for the quote!

Eel

I managed to take away 3/4 of the boiling lizard's hp away without destroying the scales... Man getting around that place is hard, I found myself forced to face the lizard because I trapped myself between it, a lake and two scales.

@Merg: Have you tried throwing ice stakes at it? they do a lot of damage (depending on the physical strength of the thrower).

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

MERG

I saved the ice stakes for the scales that show up for that battle. I am going to try a different strategy...I just have decided upon that strategy yet.

Eel

Oh you can "turn off" the scales by using any ice elemental attack on them, using "Ice Rune" on any level will turn them all off.

Bloop.

Spoony_Tech

Morphtroid wrote:

I managed to take away 3/4 of the boiling lizard's hp away without destroying the scales... Man getting around that place is hard, I found myself forced to face the lizard because I trapped myself between it, a lake and two scales.

@Merg: Have you tried throwing ice stakes at it? they do a lot of damage (depending on the physical strength of the thrower).

Are you still playing the game on casual? I got destroyed by that lizard without taking out the scales. I mean I set up my defenses and he still took out most of my party in one attack.

MERG said:

Eel

Yes, but it still OHKO'd my party once with a single attack when I failed to run away once.

The time I was able to take down a lot of hp, it spent most of the time either paralized or poisoned.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

MERG

I guess I"ll be grinding some more as I still can't take that dang thing out!

Spoony_Tech

Oh and btw I've got the item to fly higher and I believe melt ice! Haven't done either yet though.

MERG said:

MERG

Are you trying to make me jealous?

Spoony_Tech

Well tbh if it wasn't for Luigi's mansion and Monster Hunter I would probably be done with it. I've put over 50 hours combined on those two already! Next week comes soul hackers and then I'm screwed again! O.o

MERG said:

MERG

Holy heaven's above...where do you find the time!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!

Sorry, this topic has been locked.