3DS Forum

Topic: Etrian Odyssey IV: Legends of the Titan

Showing 541 to 560 of 868

AuthorMessage

Jeremyx7

541. Posted:

Tech101 wrote:

@Jeremyx7 Well I'm not 100% sure on the main labyrinths there are. It's either 5-6. Each one takes roughly 8-15 hours to explore. In the mean time you also have to map out a good portion of the over world which can be another hour or two in itself! So to add in there are addition optional caves all over the lands but you didn't ask for those. That and side quests which can partially be completed just going through the main portion of the game can almost double your game time. In other words look to spend anywhere between 75-100+ hours depending on what you want out of it.

Just keep in mind that a lot of the side quests and caves are tied to much better weapons and equipment!!

Awesome Info!! Thanks! I was hoping for it to be a long long game. The demo alone had me spending a solid 8 hours straight without stopping...that's how much I loved it. The only reason I haven't bought it yet is because I usually buy $40-50 games once every 2 months usually and I bought Fire Emblem already so yeah.

I always ask about the main story campaign stuff about any game (especially rpgs) because it'll give me a good idea how much effort, thought, & time the developers took to put in. It tells me more than likely if a game has a good or average quality to it. I also enjoy a large variety of side quests too still. Thanks again for the info Tech!!

Edited on by Jeremyx7

Wii U online games: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate

3DS online games: Kid Icarus Uprising, Mario Kart 7, Tetris Axis

3DS Friend Code: 4554-0287-3926 | Nintendo Network ID: Jeremyx7

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

542. Posted:

The story in world 4 O.O

Now ii can't seem to put the game down!! This game just keeps getting better!!!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech

Network ID SpoonyTech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage

MERG

543. Posted:

I made a lame attempt on the Boiling Lizard and was QUICKLY slaughtered. Time to regroup!

Bow ties are cool - The Doctor

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

544. Posted:

MERG wrote:

I made a lame attempt on the Boiling Lizard and was QUICKLY slaughtered. Time to regroup!

Yeah I tried him once without removing any of the fire and it was impossible. However once you remove that threat he's quite easy.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Network ID SpoonyTech

AuthorMessage

MERG

545. Posted:

Yeah...I didn't try to remove the scales. I will DEFINITELY do that when I give it another go.

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

546. Posted:

@MERG I'm seeking out the item to make me fly higher right now. You're not far from it or me actually.

MERG said:

Words to live by!!

Network ID SpoonyTech

AuthorMessage

MERG

547. Posted:

Awesome...once I get that I can backtrack and waste even more time away from the story line!!

AuthorMessage

MERG

548. Posted:

Beautiful music... http://ssq.atlusnet.jp/

AuthorMessage

RevolverLink

549. Posted:

All of the Big Moths floating around have made exploring the Moth's Garden unexpectedly tense. They aren't too much of a problem individually (their icons on my map have blue flames), but they're still a real pain when I let them gang up on my party.

"Can a man still be brave if he's afraid?" "That is the only time a man can be brave."
The Revloggery

3DS Friend Code: 4339-3392-1142 | Nintendo Network ID: RevolverLink

AuthorMessage

RevolverLink

550. Posted:

MERG wrote:

Beautiful music... http://ssq.atlusnet.jp/

Ha, I was just listening to that.

"Can a man still be brave if he's afraid?" "That is the only time a man can be brave."
The Revloggery

3DS Friend Code: 4339-3392-1142 | Nintendo Network ID: RevolverLink

AuthorMessage

MERG

551. Posted:

I am STILL listening to it...very calming.

I just realized that I haven't done any quests while in the Sacred Mountains!

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

552. Posted:

MERG wrote:

I am STILL listening to it...very calming.

I just realized that I haven't done any quests while in the Sacred Mountains!

Most are pretty. Some can be a bit of a problem just knowing where exactly to go.

Did you finally find all of the caves up to this point? So far there are 3.

MERG said:

Words to live by!!

Network ID SpoonyTech

AuthorMessage

MERG

553. Posted:

I believe I have all of the caves...underground lake, crows nest (?) and toxic something-or-other.

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

554. Posted:

I was totally shocked at the new lands architecture! I guess I was expecting something else.

MERG said:

Words to live by!!

Network ID SpoonyTech

AuthorMessage

MERG

555. Posted:

I guess I"ll see it eventually.

AuthorMessage

Ralizah

556. Posted:

EO games have some of the best video game music I've ever heard. And they just keep getting better.

I wonder if all of the EO1 tracks will be remastered for Millennium Maiden? Can't wait.

Friend Code: 3351-4294-3552

AuthorMessage

MERG

557. Posted:

@Tech...what level were your characters at when you took down the Boiling Lizard. I was doing well last night but then got COMPLETELY obliterated!

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

558. Posted:

I've been leveling up fast and my main party got way ahead of my secondary party. I believe all were 45+ at the time. I've been leveling my secondary party for a bit now and they're approaching level 40 now as well.

MERG said:

Words to live by!!

Network ID SpoonyTech

AuthorMessage

MERG

559. Posted:

@Tech...well my main party is about where your main party is...I guess I need a better tactic.

Sadly I have given my secondary party NO support. I guess I should get back to them.

AuthorMessage

MERG

560. Posted:

Is it a necessity to have 2 strong teams or just a very good idea.