Forums

Topic: Etrian Odyssey IV: Legends of the Titan

Posts 541 to 560 of 875

Jeremyx7

Tech101 wrote:

@Jeremyx7 Well I'm not 100% sure on the main labyrinths there are. It's either 5-6. Each one takes roughly 8-15 hours to explore. In the mean time you also have to map out a good portion of the over world which can be another hour or two in itself! So to add in there are addition optional caves all over the lands but you didn't ask for those. That and side quests which can partially be completed just going through the main portion of the game can almost double your game time. In other words look to spend anywhere between 75-100+ hours depending on what you want out of it.

Just keep in mind that a lot of the side quests and caves are tied to much better weapons and equipment!!

Awesome Info!! Thanks! I was hoping for it to be a long long game. The demo alone had me spending a solid 8 hours straight without stopping...that's how much I loved it. The only reason I haven't bought it yet is because I usually buy $40-50 games once every 2 months usually and I bought Fire Emblem already so yeah.

I always ask about the main story campaign stuff about any game (especially rpgs) because it'll give me a good idea how much effort, thought, & time the developers took to put in. It tells me more than likely if a game has a good or average quality to it. I also enjoy a large variety of side quests too still. Thanks again for the info Tech!!

Edited on by Jeremyx7

Wii U online games: Mario Kart 8, Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, Need 4 Speed: Most Wanted U

3DS online games: Kid Icarus Uprising, Tetris Axis

3DS Friend Code: 4554-0287-3926 | Nintendo Network ID: Jeremyx7

Spoony_Tech

The story in world 4 O.O

Now ii can't seem to put the game down!! This game just keeps getting better!!!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

MERG

I made a lame attempt on the Boiling Lizard and was QUICKLY slaughtered. Time to regroup!

Bow ties are cool - The Doctor

Spoony_Tech

MERG wrote:

I made a lame attempt on the Boiling Lizard and was QUICKLY slaughtered. Time to regroup!

Yeah I tried him once without removing any of the fire and it was impossible. However once you remove that threat he's quite easy.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

MERG

Yeah...I didn't try to remove the scales. I will DEFINITELY do that when I give it another go.

Spoony_Tech

@MERG I'm seeking out the item to make me fly higher right now. You're not far from it or me actually.

MERG said:

MERG

Awesome...once I get that I can backtrack and waste even more time away from the story line!!

RevolverLink

All of the Big Moths floating around have made exploring the Moth's Garden unexpectedly tense. They aren't too much of a problem individually (their icons on my map have blue flames), but they're still a real pain when I let them gang up on my party.

The Revloggery

Switch Friend Code: SW-4605-3581-8608 | 3DS Friend Code: 4339-3392-1142 | Nintendo Network ID: RevolverLink

MERG

I am STILL listening to it...very calming.

I just realized that I haven't done any quests while in the Sacred Mountains!

Spoony_Tech

MERG wrote:

I am STILL listening to it...very calming.

I just realized that I haven't done any quests while in the Sacred Mountains!

Most are pretty. Some can be a bit of a problem just knowing where exactly to go.

Did you finally find all of the caves up to this point? So far there are 3.

MERG said:

MERG

I believe I have all of the caves...underground lake, crows nest (?) and toxic something-or-other.

Spoony_Tech

I was totally shocked at the new lands architecture! I guess I was expecting something else.

MERG said:

MERG

I guess I"ll see it eventually.

Ralizah

EO games have some of the best video game music I've ever heard. And they just keep getting better.

I wonder if all of the EO1 tracks will be remastered for Millennium Maiden? Can't wait.

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

MERG

@Tech...what level were your characters at when you took down the Boiling Lizard. I was doing well last night but then got COMPLETELY obliterated!

Spoony_Tech

I've been leveling up fast and my main party got way ahead of my secondary party. I believe all were 45+ at the time. I've been leveling my secondary party for a bit now and they're approaching level 40 now as well.

MERG said:

MERG

@Tech...well my main party is about where your main party is...I guess I need a better tactic.

Sadly I have given my secondary party NO support. I guess I should get back to them.

MERG

Is it a necessity to have 2 strong teams or just a very good idea.

Sorry, this topic has been locked.