Forums

Topic: Did anyone else notice...

Posts 61 to 75 of 75

Colors

3Dangerous3Dash wrote:

Really, if the Vita is what you like, fine. Either you grew up with PS or you just got into the gaming world, and the Vita was new and you thought, "Oh! Shiny!".

I'm not going to argue with the rest of your post because it's pointless, but I will argue with this one.
I've been gaming for 6+ years (not much, I know) and I did not spend most of that time on a PS system. Something not many people know about me is that I used to be a major Nintendo fanboy. I used to be as arrogant and obnoxious and annoying as a fanboy could get. I exclusively gamed on the N64, GCN, GBA, etc. I got a Vita, not because I support Sony (Although I do), but because I knew I would enjoy it, and that there were more games on the launch day that interested me and I knew I would enjoy than what was released on the 3Ds after almost a full year. Fanboys will be fanboys, but as I'm sure you've been told multiple times by other users, you shouldn't judge someone at a glimpse for what consoles or companies they like.

Umfor Natugeris:
Topu a ximmuma of 030 rachacrets

zezhyrule

I'm with colors here, I was exclusively nintendo until I got a PS3 (then PSP and later PS2). So glad I did :3

Now I realize there's no point in sticking to one video game company, unless you like being branded a fanboy n_n

[15:36] Corbs: Vita rules - 3DS drools!

zezloggery | i haz youtube | PSN ID: zezhyrule

[23:11] Phoen...

Chrono_Cross

Sticking with one video company doesn't make you a fanboy. Your logic =/= smart.

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

LordJumpMad

ColorsOfSonic won this thread.
Well put dictator in trainning

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

Chrono_Cross

Nope. The internet doesn't have logic. But you wouldn't know that.

Party pooper = me

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

Undead_terror

DictatorJumpMad wrote:

3Dangerous3Dash wrote:

Ok, let me rephrase that, worst CURRENT console. There were definetly a few that were really bad, but vita is still very bad.

The 3DS said hi
Untitled

a circle pad pro dont bother me! not all games need it anyway

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

HanuKwanzMasBif

WaveBoy wrote:

How in the hell does it add 'nothing' to the gameplay...LOL It helps you judge the distance between objects much easier, you know like in real life.....You guys are crazy. lol It can creat a much more immersive experience and it's as if you're looking into a little virtual world. Here's an example in Pilot Wings resort having 3D enabled gives you proper depth perception when flying through the air and getting balloons, sticking it in 2D makes it much harder to judge the distance between yourself and the balloon because it looks flat and unrealsitic. I couldn't even play it in 2D because of that very reason, plus the 3D effect gives a crisper look to the visuals.

When there comes a time when stereoscopic 3D is necessary to judge the distance between two objects, that's where I draw the line. I never had that problem in, say, Super Mario 64. Or any 3D (as in polygonal) game, for that matter. 3D is cool, but it's nonetheless a gimmick, and a gimmick should never become completely necessary (even on Wii motion control is not necessary).
You are a deranged man.

CanisWolfred

WaveBoy wrote:

Jumbif wrote:

WaveBoy wrote:

How in the hell does it add 'nothing' to the gameplay...LOL It helps you judge the distance between objects much easier, you know like in real life.....You guys are crazy. lol It can creat a much more immersive experience and it's as if you're looking into a little virtual world. Here's an example in Pilot Wings resort having 3D enabled gives you proper depth perception when flying through the air and getting balloons, sticking it in 2D makes it much harder to judge the distance between yourself and the balloon because it looks flat and unrealsitic. I couldn't even play it in 2D because of that very reason, plus the 3D effect gives a crisper look to the visuals.

When there comes a time when stereoscopic 3D is necessary to judge the distance between two objects, that's where I draw the line. I never had that problem in, say, Super Mario 64. Or any 3D (as in polygonal) game, for that matter. 3D is cool, but it's nonetheless a gimmick, and a gimmick should never become completely necessary (even on Wii motion control is not necessary).
You are a deranged man.

lol deranged? No, you're just close minded.

You have no idea how ironic that is coming from you.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

HanuKwanzMasBif

WaveBoy wrote:

lol deranged? No, you're just close minded.
I'm getting too old for these forums, i feel like I'm getting ganged up on by a bunch of 18 year olds.lol

No, you're deranged. Them video games is serious business.

WaveBoy wrote:

Here's an example in Pilot Wings resort having 3D enabled gives you proper depth perception when flying through the air and getting balloons, sticking it in 2D makes it much harder to judge the distance between yourself and the balloon because it looks flat and unrealistic. I couldn't even play it in 2D because of that very reason, plus the 3D effect gives a crisper look to the visuals.

Why can't you tell that THIS IS A HORRIBLE PROBLEM AND CHEAP DESIGN FLAW?
I'm usually a Nintendo fanboy all the way but the next generation of consoles is really pushing it. Maybe I am too "close minded" to tolerate, and even make positive this insufferable error.

Birdman

All of you just calm down. You guys need to realize that just because someone else has a different opinion other than yours is no excuse to attack them for thinking otherwise. If you think the stereoscopic 3D effect greatly enhances gameplay in a number of ways and is the only reason to have a 3DS (@WaveBoy), that's cool with me. Some of us (@Jumbif, myself) can't see that big of a difference between 2D and stereoscopic 3D and don't see how it can contribute that greatly to gameplay in its current state, so we don't feel it's that important. That difference probably will never go away, so instead of futilely attempting to convert the opposing side to your side, you just need to deal with it.

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

New_3DaSh_XL

Ok, I'm gonna say a few things quickly, and I don't really care if anyone reads them, one, I didn't say you had to hate Sony/Microsoft I said why are you on this website if you hate Nintendo, because THAT is what doesn't make sense. Two, SINCE I have been quoted do many times for saying something, I will say this now, and this is final. I do not like Sony at all. BUT, if you are a fanboy and ultimate lover, etc etc, of Sony, then fine. It's your opinion, albeit I don't agree with it, but ok. Three, I PERSONALLY think Sony sucks and Nintendo rules. As I just said, THIS MAY NOT BE YOUR OPINION. Four, I'd like to say I am sometimes really crazy when it gets to gaming. I, for some reason or another, have to protect Nintendo, if you haven't noticed. Six, Nintendo may not have HD RIGHT NOW. Once Wii U comes out, it will. Seven, 3D does improve the game visually and gameplay, but having it off, if in your opinion is better, then do so. Eight, there was no announcement about 3D on the Wii U. It was, however, stated that if you have a 3D TV, then, in theory, it would be possible. Also, if the 3DS becomes a possible remote, then there is that possible 3D too. Nine, of there is some things you don't agree with me on, there will be some things that you will most likely. Lastly, I would like to say I am sorry for being a whacko on this thread, saying stuff such as how bad stuff is and making some people completely believe I am crazy.

One last thing, @Waveboy, please friend me on 3DS, I will add you back ASAP, if I haven't already friended you by the time you friend me.

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter:

The_Fox

This is why we can't have nice things. The mods leave for a minute and look what happens.

"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."

-President John Adams

Treaty of Tripoly, article 11

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.