Forums

Topic: Cheep Cheep 3DS?

Posts 41 to 56 of 56

Squiggle55

TokyoRed wrote:

Sweet Sneaker! I've always wanted a Goomba game to.
BTW, if you guys are curious as to what got me wanting a Cheep Cheep game head over to http://www.nintendopower.com/polls and you'll know how I got the idea.

thanks for the link to that survey, that was fun. nice lists of games to look forward to

Edited on by Squiggle55

Nothing will benefit human health and increase chances for survival of life on Earth as much as the evolution to a vegetarian diet. -Albert Einstein

Funky_Gamer

You know, I got a better idear!

What if it was all of Bowser's minions coming to get back at mario? You could play under water mode with blooper or cheep cheep, you could play ground with goomba or buzzybeatle or spiny, and you could play the air mode with para koopa/troopa.

"Remember: when life rocks you, RAWK BACK!" ~Rawk Hawk
FNS: Y B L R R R B >

Eel

Funky Gamer wrote:

What if it was all of Bowser's minions coming to get back at mario? You could play under water mode with blooper or cheep cheep, you could play ground with goomba or buzzybeatle or spiny, and you could play the air mode with para koopa/troopa.

That sounds good, kind of like a "helper to hero" from kirby thing
It would need to be agaisnt some other enemy, though, you want to win!

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Funky_Gamer

OMG someone likes one of my ideas.

kkslider5552000

Funky Gamer wrote:

no that would silly and random!

But how about instead a game about the sad life of an Octorock who buys lunch for his cousin! BEST GAME IDEA EVER

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

rolLTheDice

I think this could be a good idea. It could make for a quite unique experience.
At least most of the enemy characters from the Mario games look so good and cute you'd wish the main characters of other games would be so incredibly endearing. I'd say many of them have the potential to be in Kirby-like games.
Giving some Cheep Cheep a role in a Paper Mario game seems like a good idea to me anyway.

But you should have given some details on what you think this game would play like. Imho your first post would be a better fit in the What game do you want to see on 3DS? thread.

Slightly off-topic: I don't see why so many main characters have to seem so unflawed. Compare Mario and Link as unflawed characters to Samus, Earthworm Jim and the Banjo-Tooie's for example.
The more personality a main character has the more appealing he is to me. Not that it would fit with every game though.

rolLTheDice

Nintendo Network ID: LTD_2112

Funky_Gamer

kkslider5552000 wrote:

Funky+Gamer wrote:

no that would silly and random!

But how about instead a game about the sad life of an Octorock who buys lunch for his cousin! BEST GAME IDEA EVER

At least mine matched this threads idea/theme!

Sneaker13

I always agree with this vid from Collegehumor:
http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1824771

And I always loved this animation.
http://www.gamersgame.com/pics/bullet_bill.gif

I really hope that one day Nintendo is going to do something epic with it. Like making a two or three part games serie, that is more story based and add more depth to the characters (like not all koopa's being bad, or not all goomba's wanting to kill Mario). Play as the bad guys in the first game and then as the good guys in the second.

Like let the minor bad guys rebel against Bowser and his family and let them create a world of chaos. Letting them go after Mario and co themself and be succesful. Hell, let's even bring some of the forgotten enemies out of hiding.

Then in the second game letting the good guys form alliances with the good "bad guys" or even with Wario and Waluigi and play as them to free Bowser and his family and restore order.

When there's no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth.

Friendcodes:
Wii: 1992-3062-5832-6991 - Mario Kart Wii: 3308-5912-8952 - Dr. Mario & Germ Buster: 8325-7726-3894 -
3DS: 0430 - 8258 - 5287

Turnip

Sneaker13 wrote:

TokyoRed wrote:

I've love to see a Nintendo 3DS game in which Cheep Cheep is the hero. Something along the lines of Cheep Cheep Story along the lines of Yoshi Island.

Untitled

I'm with you man. Not with Cheep Cheep, but I'm eagerly awaiting a game starring a Goomba.

This

Edited on by Turnip

Cringing is really fun.

ToastyYogurt

LTD wrote:

Giving some Cheep Cheep a role in a Paper Mario game seems like a good idea to me anyway.

How could you forget Sushi?

I'm pretty okay.
Formerly Destroyer360, Destroyer64, DestroyerInsertYourFavoriteRandomNumbersHere.
"Purple is a color." - Waluigi
Wait, quotes should be meaningful? Ugh, fine.
"I'm useless, but not for long. The future is coming on." - Gorillaz

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4642-6622 | Nintendo Network ID: ToastyYogurtTime

LordJumpMad

Has this become a Troll Thread?

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

kkslider5552000

JumpMad wrote:

Has this become a Troll Thread?

people need to learn what trolling is before pretending to know what trolling is

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

RoyalBlur

Funky Gamer wrote:

Well that's quite a nifty idea and I really like it.

@Squiggle55, I'm glad you enjoyed the poll. I think it's nice that Nintendo has that poll as I think it's a nice way of keep us abreast of upcoming games along with keeping that Retro Nintendo Gamer spirit alive.

@NintyFan, I like your icon my friend and I also really want to see Super Goomba Bros. become a reality!

Who is blind, but my servant? or deaf, as my messenger that I sent? who is blind as he that is perfect, and blind as the LORD's servant? Isaiah 42:19

My Youtube Page: http://www.youtube.com/user/royalusher

3DS FC: 2234-7146-6576

Twitter.com/ToyKoRedDawN

rolLTheDice

Destroyer360 wrote:

LTD wrote:

How could you forget Sushi?

More like how could i have not played the Paper Mario series enough too know about that yet ... But i don't really dig the art style as much as i like the original's. Just saying.
Well at least my miserably uninformed comment has shown me that someone reads the stuff i'm writing here.

Edited on by rolLTheDice

rolLTheDice

Nintendo Network ID: LTD_2112

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.