Forums

Topic: Cave Story 3D screenshots in new Nintendo Power look awful (scans inside)

Posts 61 to 68 of 68

LzWinky

I think it's funny how some are mad that a robot looks emotionless. Just saying...

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

cyphid

Every time I look at the scan it makes me want to play the game. It looks great to me, the graphics were never that good even in the original.

I love the game on the Wiiware so I'm all for the 3DS version!

Edited on by cyphid

WII U ID: cyphid
3DS FC: 0130-2508-4092
PSN: cyphid

Games I'm Playing:
Professor Layton and The Unwound Future
Sakura Samurai Art of the Sword

3DS Friend Code: 0130-2508-4092 | Nintendo Network ID: cyphid | Twitter:

irken004

lz20XX wrote:

I think it's funny how some are mad that a robot looks emotionless. Just saying...

Awkward

LordJumpMad

hopefully, they add a little more detial, to the Levels.

I still say, they should make it in Cel-shaded animation, that way it will keep it cartoon look

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

Rensch

JumpMad wrote:

hopefully, they add a little more detial, to the Levels.

I still say, they should make it in Cel-shaded animation, that way it will keep it cartoon look

That would have been a great idea.

Friend code 3DS: 4210-4747-2358

Tylr

i don't mean to be old-school loving fanboy, but it definately loses something with those graphics...hope they chose not to make the possible sequel like that...

My Pikmin are ready.

3DS Friend Code: 3625-7968-5215

Kid_A

Tylr wrote:

i don't mean to be old-school loving fanboy, but it definately loses something with those graphics...hope they chose not to make the possible sequel like that...

Yes this is my biggest concern.

Blog: http://www.sequencebreaking.blogspot.com
3DS Friend Code: 2277-7231-5687
Now Playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.