Forums

Topic: Animal Crossing: New Leaf Item Sharing/Trading Thread

Posts 781 to 800 of 5,291

ereHemanresUoN

@3DSFan134 What do you mean? Do you mean that you're having to get Internet,Is it because you're at a bad Internet Area,Or is it because...You're maybe using a Library Computer? o_o

Edited on by ereHemanresUoN

Neeeko

@ELI-ASH

Okay cool, so are we just gunna do it tomorrow then?

3ds Friend code 5343-8418-9364

Nintendo Network ID: Nekokanane

Chomposaur

does anyone have the thone ? im willing to pay 900,000 bells for it

Disclaimer: "All opinions are my own, please do not get offended by what i have to say"

Nintendo ID :JogurtTheYogurt FC :2294-4103-5306

Neeeko

@Mahary i would love a fi mask how much?

3ds Friend code 5343-8418-9364

Nintendo Network ID: Nekokanane

Neeeko

Mahary wrote:

Neeeko wrote:

@Mahary i would love a fi mask how much?

That would be 30k is that okay !?

Yeah thats great

3ds Friend code 5343-8418-9364

Nintendo Network ID: Nekokanane

Neeeko

Mahary wrote:

Neeeko wrote:

Mahary wrote:

Neeeko wrote:

@Mahary i would love a fi mask how much?

That would be 30k is that okay !?

Yeah thats great

I know usually they sell it for 100k puls :3 tell me when your ready ?! ( now I'm on an island with friends so 10+ minutes and il be ready )

im ready now if you are =D add me

Edited on by Neeeko

3ds Friend code 5343-8418-9364

Nintendo Network ID: Nekokanane

Neeeko

Neeeko wrote:

Mahary wrote:

Neeeko wrote:

Mahary wrote:

Neeeko wrote:

@Mahary i would love a fi mask how much?

That would be 30k is that okay !?

Yeah thats great

I know usually they sell it for 100k puls :3 tell me when your ready ?! ( now I'm on an island with friends so 10+ minutes and il be ready )

im ready now if you are =D add me

okay =)

3ds Friend code 5343-8418-9364

Nintendo Network ID: Nekokanane

Skip_Bayless

@Mahary would you trade hero pants for red pikmin hat, bill blaster,triple red shells or ss dolphin

I LOVE TIM TEBOW

Neeeko

Mahary wrote:

I'm waiting come to my town !

coming

3ds Friend code 5343-8418-9364

Nintendo Network ID: Nekokanane

Neeeko

Neeeko wrote:

Mahary wrote:

I'm waiting come to my town !

coming.

your towns not on the list..

3ds Friend code 5343-8418-9364

Nintendo Network ID: Nekokanane

Neeeko

Neeeko wrote:

Neeeko wrote:

Mahary wrote:

I'm waiting come to my town !

coming.

your towns not on the list..

you gotta add me first

3ds Friend code 5343-8418-9364

Nintendo Network ID: Nekokanane

SkywardLink98

@Mahary I'll pay 20k for Hero's Pants.

My SD Card with the game on it is just as physical as your cartridge with the game on it.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

Neeeko

Mahary wrote:

@neeeko sorry I forgot !

It's okay but I left the house to catch a plane so I won't be back on tell later tonight is that alright..?

3ds Friend code 5343-8418-9364

Nintendo Network ID: Nekokanane

Neeeko

Mahary wrote:

Neeeko wrote:

Mahary wrote:

@neeeko sorry I forgot !

It's okay but I left the house to catch a plane so I won't be back on tell later tonight is that alright..?

Umm.. Okay just tell me when your ready !

Okay thanks

3ds Friend code 5343-8418-9364

Nintendo Network ID: Nekokanane

Sonicman

I need the Varia Suit Hat and Majora's Mask Hat if we're talking about fortune cookie stuff. I'll pay 50k bells per hat.

Sonicman

Nintendo Network ID: sonicman1011

Top

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic