Showing 781 to 800 of 5,190
781. Posted: Mon 1st Jul 2013 10:50 BST
@NoUsernameHere I like the Add-on for the Schedule.But first do you and @PugKing have an island? My island is opening today and I'm thinking of going there.
Do you have a Backloggery? Yes. Right here: My Backlog of Mother 4
Have any other things? Yes, I have a NNID: BigTechBrother and I also got a FC.
3DS Friend Code: 1693-0521-5967 | Nintendo Network ID: BigTechBrother
782. Posted: Mon 1st Jul 2013 12:22 BST
@3DSFan134 and@NoUsernameHere it sounds fine and I've had an island for a week
[09:14] kribs: but I have some cool villagers that say some funny stuff
[09:15] kribs: others are just boring
[09:15] kribs: I'm trying to get rid of those
[09:15] PugKing: With axes?
[09:16] kribs: no!!! those are for trees... most time u__u
Pugs are awesome.
3DS Friend Code: 3539-9493-5098
783. Posted: Mon 1st Jul 2013 12:24 BST
@Chriiis how many bells would you want for samus helmet and shirt? I also have spare pikmin, an ss dolphin, red pikmin hat, bill blaster, triple red shells and that's it.
784. Posted: Mon 1st Jul 2013 13:03 BST
@enderboy221 are we still gonna do that deal?
785. Posted: Mon 1st Jul 2013 13:26 BST
@PugKing I forgot to tell you that did you add @NoUsernameHere?
786. Posted: Mon 1st Jul 2013 13:47 BST
No but when we go to your town I can just add him
787. Posted: Mon 1st Jul 2013 15:43 BST
I might not be able to go on at exactly 11 but ill go on in that time period
Edited on Mon 1st July, 2013 @ 15:44 by LabradoodleKing
788. Posted: Mon 1st Jul 2013 16:26 BST
@3DSFan134 Yep,Had it for awhile now.
Sorry i'm late,The ferry trip took longer than usual. O_O
Buying: Octodad: Dadliest Catch (Steam), Retro City Rampage (3DS), The Wonderful 101 (Wii U), DKC: Tropical Freeze (Wii U), Rune Factory 4 (3DS)
My new BL
Me vs. 3DSFan134
My Bio by Dark-Luigi
3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing
789. Posted: Mon 1st Jul 2013 16:32 BST
@3DSFan134 where are you
790. Posted: Mon 1st Jul 2013 16:36 BST
@NoUsernameHere added you
791. Posted: Mon 1st Jul 2013 16:36 BST
I've changed it to 1:00 PM,sorry for the delay.
792. Posted: Mon 1st Jul 2013 16:39 BST
@PugKing did you add me yet?
3DS FC: 2938-6414-1019
Mostly only play New Leaf.
793. Posted: Mon 1st Jul 2013 16:41 BST
794. Posted: Mon 1st Jul 2013 16:42 BST
@PugKing I'll have to add you in a minute,I'm having to make my Wii U charge ('Cause it's the most likely way i'll be able to post here),And it's hard to memorize 3DS FC's on a 3DS. D:
@3DSFan134 It's okay,But why the delay?
795. Posted: Mon 1st Jul 2013 16:51 BST
@NoUsernameHere I don't got any internet yet.I'm going to add you and @PugKing once I get internet.
796. Posted: Mon 1st Jul 2013 16:57 BST
@Neeeko I received part of the robo furniture today, should have the rest tomorrow.
Animal Crossing NewLeaf Rulz!!
Town of Paradise Mayor:Eli_Ash
My youtube channel
current lets play "Torneco's mystery dungeon"
3DS Friend Code: 0903-3818-6753
797. Posted: Mon 1st Jul 2013 16:57 BST
@3DSFan134 What do you mean? Do you mean that you're having to get Internet,Is it because you're at a bad Internet Area,Or is it because...You're maybe using a Library Computer? o_o
Edited on Mon 1st July, 2013 @ 16:58 by WarioMan
798. Posted: Mon 1st Jul 2013 16:59 BST
Okay cool, so are we just gunna do it tomorrow then?
3ds Friend code 5343-8418-9364
799. Posted: Mon 1st Jul 2013 16:59 BST
does anyone have the thone ? im willing to pay 900,000 bells for it
Disclaimer: "All opinions are my own, please do not get offended by what i have to say"
Nintendo ID :JogurtTheYogurt FC :2294-4103-5306
800. Posted: Mon 1st Jul 2013 17:05 BST
@NoUsernameHere I'm having to get internet.