Showing 761 to 780 of 5,291
761. Posted: Mon 1st Jul 2013 06:30 BST
Do you still have a yoshi egg?
3ds Friend code 5343-8418-9364
762. Posted: Mon 1st Jul 2013 06:32 BST
Yes I still do, just am not sure what I'll get rid of it for.
...formerly - Chriiis
763. Posted: Mon 1st Jul 2013 06:33 BST
Okay well if you think of anything tell me.
764. Posted: Mon 1st Jul 2013 06:40 BST
I have another Samus Mask for trade. Bell offer, or hero shirt or hat for trade.
3DS Friend Code: 5129-0855-7142 ID = Midnight
AC:NL Mayor Jambo, town of Hamneggs
765. Posted: Mon 1st Jul 2013 08:53 BST
[quote=madisoncreese]If any one want to add me to their friend list my friend code is: 4484-7803-8373. Let me know what yours is and I will add you too!
as @chrisT99 advises, please use this thread to exchange FCs for AC:NL. thanks and welcome to NL! k8smum[/quote
Let be friend? My FC is 3625-7797-1142
766. Posted: Mon 1st Jul 2013 09:02 BST
Need fruits? I got bananas, pears, peach. But am in the process of planting lychees and others add me. FC: 3625-7797-1142...
767. Posted: Mon 1st Jul 2013 10:05 BST
Looking for the Raccoon Clock
768. Posted: Mon 1st Jul 2013 10:50 BST
@NoUsernameHere I like the Add-on for the Schedule.But first do you and @PugKing have an island? My island is opening today and I'm thinking of going there.
"BRING ON THE MARIACHI BAND!" "THAT'S NOT MARIACHI!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZJ0xuziZQE
Sanic Dreams Collection (plz kill me)
Smash 4 Batlle Card
R.I.P. Satoru Iwata. May you be remembered by your involvement on some of the greatest Nintendo games of all time. :(
Nintendo Network ID: BigTechBrother | Twitter: 3DSfan134
769. Posted: Mon 1st Jul 2013 12:22 BST
@3DSFan134 and@NoUsernameHere it sounds fine and I've had an island for a week
I LOVE TIM TEBOW
770. Posted: Mon 1st Jul 2013 12:24 BST
@Chriiis how many bells would you want for samus helmet and shirt? I also have spare pikmin, an ss dolphin, red pikmin hat, bill blaster, triple red shells and that's it.
771. Posted: Mon 1st Jul 2013 13:03 BST
@enderboy221 are we still gonna do that deal?
772. Posted: Mon 1st Jul 2013 13:26 BST
@PugKing I forgot to tell you that did you add @NoUsernameHere?
773. Posted: Mon 1st Jul 2013 13:47 BST
No but when we go to your town I can just add him
774. Posted: Mon 1st Jul 2013 15:43 BST
I might not be able to go on at exactly 11 but ill go on in that time period
Edited on Mon 1st July, 2013 @ 15:44 by Skip_Bayless
775. Posted: Mon 1st Jul 2013 16:26 BST
@3DSFan134 Yep,Had it for awhile now.
Sorry i'm late,The ferry trip took longer than usual. O_O
"I'm sorry Mike, but that's called Sexual Harassment these days." - Linda, Mother 3
Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter: NoUsernameHere
776. Posted: Mon 1st Jul 2013 16:32 BST
@3DSFan134 where are you
777. Posted: Mon 1st Jul 2013 16:36 BST
@NoUsernameHere added you
778. Posted: Mon 1st Jul 2013 16:36 BST
I've changed it to 1:00 PM,sorry for the delay.
779. Posted: Mon 1st Jul 2013 16:39 BST
@PugKing did you add me yet?
3DS FC: 2938-6414-1019
Mostly only play New Leaf.
780. Posted: Mon 1st Jul 2013 16:41 BST