Forums

Topic: 3DS LL (XL) thread.

Posts 201 to 220 of 594

19Robb92

Mahary wrote:

[
i send an email to nintendo 2 days ago !! When they will reply il Tell You =D Btw Added You add me back My FC is Down

Nice, cause I really want to know. I'll buy a white one day one.

I'll ad you as well. Don't be surprised if it takes a while though, I don't have a internet connection in the house other than through a cord.

Looking forward to: No More Heroes: Travis Strikes Again

3DS Friend Code: 3007-8070-6318 | Nintendo Network ID: 19Robb92

Eel

Most companies won't even reply email during the weekend, so I assume they'll send you an automated answer this monday or later.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Nintenbro

Yeah, the new design is very bland and undesirable, compared to the original model @WaveBoy. Will you be registering my 3DS on the 3DSXL as well @WaveBoy?

Nintendo Bro
3DS FC: 3222-6658-7489

Currently waiting for Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon & Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate

TysonOfTime

G4L wrote:

Yeah, the new design is very bland and undesirable, compared to the original model @WaveBoy. Will you be registering my 3DS on the 3DSXL as well @WaveBoy?

1) He wouldn't have to. I believe all friend data is transferred over as well.
2) Original 3DS is for squares! ...I mean it's a bit to rectangular for me. Like a brick. Also, every time I see a screenshot of the original, my eyes see the top screen always covered in dust.
I always liked the DSi XL design, and my opinion is law, so stop resisting.

You don't die until you're dead!

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6436-0663 | Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

Retro_on_theGo

TysonQ7 wrote:

G4L wrote:

[/div]

[/div]

1) He wouldn't have to. I believe all friend data is transferred over as well.
2) Original 3DS is for squares! ...I mean it's a bit to rectangular for me. Like a brick. Also, every time I see a screenshot of the original, my eyes see the top screen always covered in dust.
I always liked the DSi XL design, and my opinion is law, so stop resisting.

[/div]

Row! Row! Fight the powwa!

Edited on by Retro_on_theGo

DarkLloyd

trying to decide if i want to get it right away or early next year or whatever possible deals that might arise, the bigger screen is tempting and depending on where i go i take it with me so it doesnt matter really

cant say im too excited about the glossy shiny slippery feel being taken out for the XL design, in fact im not sure if this is suppose to feel like the dsi which i hope not because i i didnt want to touch my dis when i first got it because of its material and i knew that if my hands got warm if i played this for long period of times that my thumbs if stayed pressed on the buttons mutitple times would get slippery from the natural oil therefore make whatever i touch appear to be stainen darker then the actual black color

know what i mean? thats my concern with the XL as with the regular 3ds i dont have to worry about it because i can just wipe it off so im more relaxed with that then my dsi

DarkLloyd

Nintenbro

@BlackFira, I know exactly what you're saying, and I believe the 3DSXL will pose that same issue. That type of material does become stained over time, due to the natural oils from your hands.

@TysonQ7, as if dude, as if. And why in the hell would I allow YOU to validate me as being a square?

Edited on by Nintenbro

Nintendo Bro

Currently waiting for Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon & Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate

Nintenbro

@Miss_Birdo, that wouldn't have been me, because I just received my 3DS a week ago.

By the way, I'll register your 3DS friend code momentarily. Feel free to add me back sweety. I believe your good friend @WaveBoy has already registered me, or at least he stated he was going to.

Nintendo Bro

BenAV

The only things I don't like about the original model are the self-scratching screen and the fact that it's a dust magnet.
Besides from that it's beautiful.

This thing is the definition of ugly. D:

Edited on by BenAV

BenAV

Switch Friend Code: SW-4616-9069-4695 | 3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV | Twitter:

ThePirateCaptain

Since people are talking about it, feel free to add me on your 3DS. That smexilicious screen on the 3DS XL is so very tempting but the console itself doesn't look half as good when closed as the regular 3DS. I agree with Waveboy that taking out the "cake layered" look is disappointing as well.

ThePirateCaptain

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

TysonOfTime

G4L wrote:

@TysonQ7, as if dude, as if. And why in the hell would I allow YOU to validate me as being a square?

Because as we all know, I am your hero. And to prove what a good role-model I am, I'll let you continue to have your pointless little "opinions". Aren't I just the best?

In all seriousness, I'll have to see/feel the XL in person before I make too many judgements. But as long as it plays those beautiful games with that huge screen, it could be a literal brick with a screen and I wouldn't care.

Nintenbro

@iPancakez, I only stray off topic to ask members to register me, when I've never noticed that specific member posting in the friend code exchange threads.

I'll register you as well @iPancakez, and you know where to find my friend code. ↓

Nintendo Bro

TysonOfTime

@iPancakez
Well you seem easy to subjugate like a good person, so I'll add you as well, and I've re-added my code to my sig.

e-love

I want in on this adding friends craze

My friend code's in the signature!

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

KarrotMan

Just leaving this here for those who are uncertain if if the screen will scratch or not:
Untitled
And here's another angle for the Red XL showing it's double colored style:
Untitled

I personally find the form of the XL more visually appealing than the original and most of the present issues have been addressed, Bu I certainly hope that Nintendo would offer systems that are uniform in color much like the Japanese White XL or at the very least keep the top screen black.

Fancy a Karrot Cake?
Tweetter
Devian tArt
Mumblr Page
[em][url=http://backloggery.com/kara...

e-love

The silver one actually looks decent. I just think the red and blue look like fisher price toys.

Arcamenel

I really don't get how anyone is finding the XL more appealing visually than the original. The XL looks like cheap plastic. I also don't understand the complaints about the original collecting dust. My 3DS sat in the same spot in my room for a good 3 months for me having lack of time to play anything. When I finally did pick it up it looked just as nice as it did when I bought it and I don't clean my room nearly as much as I should.

Derrick
3DS FC: 1693 - 1069 - 1732

e-love

@WaveBoy

@iPancakez

@BenAV

@G4L

@Miss_Birdo

@TysonQ7

Add me back if you can.

Anyways back to 3DS XL. I really want to try this out at the store sometime. As lame as it looks, I want to see the big screen in person.

Edited on by e-love

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.