Mario Kart 8 Deluxe makes a glorious return later this week on 18th March with the help of brand new DLC content. The first lot of courses (eight in total) are part of wave one - forming the Golden Dash Cup and Lucky Cat Cup.
Ahead of the race later this week, Nintendo has asked fans over on Twitter what course they're most excited about. While they've already named some, here's the full line-up:
Golden Dash Cup
- Paris Promenade (Mario Kart Tour)
- Toad Circuit (Mario Kart 7)
- Choco Mountain (Mario Kart 64)
- Coconut Mall (Mario Kart Wii)
Lucky Cat Cup
- Tokyo Blur (Mario Kart Tour)
- Shroom Ridge (Mario Kart DS)
- Sky Garden (Mario Kart: Super Circuit)
- Ninja Hideaway (Mario Kart Tour)
These first eights courses will be part of a much larger distribution over time. All up, there'll eventually be 48 courses, across 12 new cups and six waves. Of course, if you want to play this DLC, you'll need to own the base game and either purchase the Booster Course Pass for $24.99 USD / $32.99 CAN / £22.49 or subscribe to Nintendo's Switch Online Expansion Pack.
- Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Booster Course Pass DLC - Release Date, Price, Confirmed Tracks And All Mario Kart 8 Tracks
Will you be returning to Mario Kart 8 Deluxe on March 18th? Comment down below.