The seasonal events May Day, Museum Day and Wedding Season have all been updated and there are also new seasonal items available. Bug Offs and Fishing Tourneys return, too. Perhaps the highlight is the ability to wake up from dreams at any moment, by pressing the (–) button on the controller.
Along with this are some fixes, various other adjustments, and "corrections" to further improve the gameplay experience. Here are the full patch notes, courtesy of Nintendo's official support page:
Animal Crossing: New Horizons Ver. 1.10.0 (Released April 27, 2021)
The software has been updated if you see “Ver. 1.10.0” in the upper-right corner of the title screen.
- The May Day, International Museum Day, and “wedding season” seasonal events have been updated.
- It’s now possible to wake up from a dream by using the – Button.
- The following content has also been added:
- Additional limited-time seasonal items from Nook Shopping.
- Fixed an issue where the player could build a fence on the pier when standing on top of a custom design placed on the ground.
- Other adjustments and corrections were made to improve the game play experience.
Check out the previous updates here. Have you downloaded this update yet? Noticed anything else? Leave a comment down below.