Yesterday, we held our very first Nintendo Life Indie Spotlight event in conjunction with PAX Online, and from what we can gather from the comments (from both viewers and developers) it went down rather well.
During the 30-minute show, we gave you announcements, new information and much more besides, but if you didn't get chance to watch it, don't fret – we've summed up everything there is to know in this handy guide.
- Hatch Tales Is Packing New Characters And Modes, Along With Grant Kirkhope
- Gorgeous Puzzle Title Ever Forward Is Coming To Nintendo Switch
- Here's More Footage Of Skipmore's Slow-Paced "Miniscape" RPG, Picontier
- VooFoo And Ripstone Are Bringing The Acclaimed Pure Pool To Switch
- Petadachi Mixes Animal Crossing And Tamagotchi, And Came Out Of Losing A Beloved Pet
- Switch-Bound Metroidvania Cathedral Looks To Give Shovel Knight A Run For Its Money
- MindSeize Mixes Metroid And Mega Man, And It Launches On Switch This Month
- Retro-Style Metroidvania Alwa's Legacy Launches On Switch Later This Month
- It's Up To You To Find The Cure In Potion Permit
- Kitaria Fables Is A Bit Like Rune Factory, But With Cute Animals
- Antonball Deluxe Is What Would Happen If Breakout And Mario Bros. Had A Baby
- Cake Bash Is A 4-Player Party Game Where You Play As Party Food
- Acclaimed Twin-Stick Shooters Bezier And Death Ray Manta Will Light Up Your Switch Soon
- RPG Shmup Astro Aqua Kitty Shows Its Claws Ahead Of Switch Release
In addition to this, we showed footage from upcoming Switch titles such as Curse of Life, Mercenaries Blaze, PixelJunk Eden 2, HyperBrawl Tournament, TENS!, Decline's Drops, 1974 Feline Revolution, Heroes of Loot I & II, Memoranda, Sunshine Manor, Maia: Unhappily Ever After, Stardash, Njinga: The Diplomat Warrior, Nairi: Rising Tide, Astral Equilibrium, Residual, Home: Postmortem Edition, Poker Club, Double Pug Switch, Clive 'N' Wrench, Chama, Space Grunts, Alone With You, Victory Heat Rally and Mystiqa. Phew!
Hopefully, you enjoyed the event – let us know what you think we could have done better by posting a comment below.