Forums

Topic: Splatoon - OT

Posts 4,321 to 4,340 of 14,636

jariw

yokokazuo wrote:

Not able to watch this right now, but there is a new commercial for Splatoon in Japan. Looks like there is a minigun-like weapon in it.

There are 1 or 2 new maps in that video as well.

jariw

yokokazuo

@jariw just watched it a little while ago. Interested to see how they will work out.

Also GameXplain did an analysis on it recently.

yokokazuo

3DS Friend Code: 1418-6707-5664 | Nintendo Network ID: yokokazuo

jariw

yokokazuo wrote:

@jariw just watched it a little while ago. Interested to see how they will work out.

Also GameXplain did an analysis on it recently.

Thanks for the link! The thing I'm wondering (that wasn't part of the GameXplain analysis) is: don't the wires on the bridge map look very similar to inkrails?

jariw

jariw

EdJericho wrote:

Anyone else finding the lack of Japanese players in Ranked Mode all of a sudden? Is there a Splatfest going on over there because I can't seem to find even one.

Yes, their 3rd Splatfest, with a battle over 2 different brands of tea (Lemon vs. Milk Tea). The Milk Tea apparently look like this:
Untitled

jariw

jariw

EdJericho wrote:

They should really make all Splatfest on the same day since I've been experiencing nothing but lag and communication errors. Had I known sooner I wouldn't of bothered playing today. Playing Ranked Mode this way is truly a form of Hell that manage to knock me out of +A.

I haven't had any connection issues today, apart from a 3 vs. 4 match. I mostly played Turf War though (only 2 matches on Tower Control ranked), since I'm yet 100% familiar with how all the things work on the new map.

jariw

whodatninja

jariw wrote:

EdJericho wrote:

Anyone else finding the lack of Japanese players in Ranked Mode all of a sudden? Is there a Splatfest going on over there because I can't seem to find even one.

Yes, their 3rd Splatfest, with a battle over 2 different brands of tea (Lemon vs. Milk Tea). The Milk Tea apparently look like this:
Untitled

Edited on by whodatninja

whodatninja

Nintendo Network ID: whodatninja117

UGXwolf

Just thought I'd share this video I was linked to, today:

Also, potential new Squid Sisters song incoming, if that trailer is to be believed. And as I haven't seen anyone link to it, yet, in this thread, GameXplain did an analysis of the new trailer:

Edited on by UGXwolf

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

yokokazuo

There are apparently a lot more Milk Tea votes than Lemon, I chose lemon myself. Was kind of surprised when I saw that Inklings for milk tea had white hair haha. Didn't really expect the colour to look like that.

yokokazuo

3DS Friend Code: 1418-6707-5664 | Nintendo Network ID: yokokazuo

whodatninja

UGXwolf wrote:

Also, potential new Squid Sisters song incoming, if that trailer is to be believed. And as I haven't seen anyone link to it, yet, in this thread, GameXplain did an analysis of the new trailer:

It's been posted a couple times actually...

Edited on by whodatninja

whodatninja

Nintendo Network ID: whodatninja117

rjejr

Aromaiden wrote:

@rjejr: Isn't the Inkzooka basically an RPG? Kinda

Yes, it is, but it's a sub weapon, I was thinking main weapon charger/sniper type weapon that explodes like the Luna blaster. Inkzooka is horrible in on any uneven ground, more often it shoots over stuff. And it leaves a trail, RPG shot would look more like inkstrike when done.

Someday we'll find it
The rainbow connection
The lovers, the dreamers and me

jariw

The results of the 3rd Japanese Splatfest (Lemon Tea vs. Milk Tea)

Voting Rate: 32% vs. 68%
Winning Rate: 45% vs. 55%
Final Score: 122 vs.178

jariw

OorWullie

jariw wrote:

The results of the 3rd Japanese Splatfest (Lemon Tea vs. Milk Tea)

Voting Rate: 32% vs. 68%
Winning Rate: 45% vs. 55%
Final Score: 122 vs.178

That must be the most lop sided vote yet?

🇬🇧 Mr Mustard 🇹🇭
SW-6101-8403-1640

🕹️ The Nintendolife Arcade Leaderboards 🕹️

Grumblevolcano

Camp Triggerfish is easily my favourite map so far, very tactical in Splat Zones thanks to the lowered floodgates.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic