Forums

Topic: Mario Kart 8 - OT

Posts 4,641 to 4,660 of 4,852

yokokazuo

@OorWullie I am so sorry! Haha

I meant to use my red shells when Kevin was behind you, but then he got a head and I didn't notice it...

yokokazuo

3DS Friend Code: 1418-6707-5664 | Nintendo Network ID: yokokazuo

ELI-ASH

That rainbow road track was hear breaking. I was in 3rd._.then i fall off the map and im in dead last again XD
Im done for now I had a lot of fun regardless, thanks everyone. Looking forward for the next one.

My Youtube channel Now streaming via youtube gaming. O_O My backloggery
PSN:ELI-ASH

Switch Friend Code: SW-2622-8275-6903 | 3DS Friend Code: 0903-3818-6753 | Nintendo Network ID: lielie112

Iggly

I'm gonna leave now since I have to do some stuff like grab lunch, take a shower and etc. Thanks for the matches everyone!

I'm not lazy! ...I'm just very forgetful. :|

3DS Friend Code: 1177-9364-2530 | Nintendo Network ID: MerchantAnna | Twitter:

yokokazuo

I hate when I fall off the bridge in Yoshi Valley and then get knocked off by someone right when I get placed back on track... @crimsontadpoles

yokokazuo

yokokazuo

I'm going to go off now too, at least for a little while. I may be back on later if you guys are still playing.

yokokazuo

Blue_Blur

I'm done for now, too! That was a lot of fun guys! Thanks for playing! We'll have to do this again, soon! I've never done team matches before, it was really cool!

Splatoon Rank: S+
Splatoon 2 Ranks: SZ: S+ / TC: S+ / RM: S+ / CB: S+

Blue_Blur

@pikminfan22: Sorry! We just finished playing! Next time you'll get to play. Maybe we could play some Splatoon later.

Blue_Blur

@pikminfan22: I don't know... there is no time set or anything... if you want we could. You could be the host to make sure you get to play! lol XD

OorWullie

Cheers for the games,really enjoyed that.i had some cruel last lap luck on too many races haha.Hope we do it again soon.

🇬🇧 Mr Mustard 🇹🇭
SW-6101-8403-1640

🕹️ The Nintendolife Arcade Leaderboards 🕹️

yokokazuo

I uploaded one of our races on YouTube btw.

yokokazuo

Gremstein

How do I get in on these races?

Gremstein

Blue_Blur

@Gremstein: I'm usually the host of the races, so I'll @ you next time we're racing. I always mention everyone whose interested in playing on the The Multiplayer Match Organisation Thread, that's where we talk about dates and times for the races. There is no set next race time, so it might be a while until we play again. I'll let you know when we do, though!
Same goes for @nintendop_rn.

You guys should also send me friend requests. If you don't you won't be able to enter the room, which would be a problem. XD My nnid is in my signature. Make sure to tell me who you are from Nintendolife, so I know who is who. Thanks!

Edited on by Blue_Blur

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic