Forums

Topic: Mario Kart 8 - OT

Posts 4,801 to 4,820 of 4,852

Nintendo_Ninja

Nintendo never specifically said that the Mariokart footage was actual gameplay. Also, GameCube virtual console is rumored for the Switch, so double dash could be released on it.

Nintendo ID Network: Nintendo_Ninja
Mario Maker ID: LR5-VQV-THG

Dreamliner

Did Nintendo announce anything about killing online for the Wii-U? My backlog is enormous and I still have unplayed Wii titles.

The only online game that I care about is MK.

Edited on by Dreamliner

Dreamliner

DoubleKeyLocks

I kind of stopped Playing mario kart, because I am high ranked, and playing against other high ranked sucks lol.

Its no longer skill, more like chance.

DoubleKeyLocks

Tasuki

So I was thinking of firing MK8 on the Wii U up this evening but I am wondering, how populated the servers will be now that MK8 Deluxe is out on Switch. Does anyone know by chance?

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

gcunit

I don't think anyone knows, by chance, but I've been on it tonight and got a normal amount of variation in the lobby. Though when I first booted up the first group I joined only had two other racers in it and I thought to myself, "Crikey! Deluxe has taken nearly everyone with it", but that didn't last long.

You guys had me at blood and semen.

What better way to celebrate than firing something out of the pipe?

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

Rexcalibr

I wonder if MK Deluxe is going to be as big of a hit as MK8, since it's for the most part the same game.

Rexcalibr

blaisedinsd

Anyone mad they aren't bothering to release the deluxe content as DLC on Wii U? They are selling Breath of the Wild DLC

SW-7087-5868-6390

gcunit

But Breath of the Wild was always a Wii U game - Deluxe isn't.

blaisedinsd

Mario Kart 8 was always a Wii U game, what do you mean?

Both games are Wii U ports.

Not offering battle mode and new characters included in Deluxe on the Wii U shows that they didn't give their full effort on the Wii U game.

SW-7087-5868-6390

gcunit

No. MK8 is a Wii U game, MK8D is a Switch game; Breath of the Wild is a Wii U and Switch game.

There's no such thing as 'full effort'. Any game could have more content.

blaisedinsd

gcunit wrote:

No. MK8 is a Wii U game, MK8D is a Switch game; Breath of the Wild is a Wii U and Switch game.

There's no such thing as 'full effort'. Any game could have more content.

Well this one does, and all they have to do is sell it to us. They could if they had the courtesy to treat Switch like a 3rd pillar instead of dropping Wii U like its an embarrassing secret. They haven't updated the software on the system in over a year. It's more like they didn't give the Wii U their full effort....they tried for about a year and a half....no price cut...didn't even get the exclusive Zelda title out for it(only console with out one)...no full 3D mario game....no animal crossing. It's not like the Wii U is incapable of running switch games....it's one thing for 3rd parties not to want to port to Wii U but Nintendo themselves won't port over their own content. NES got plenty of games still released for it after SNES came out....I know I missed a bunch of NES games because I had moved on to SNES. PS3 and 360 got lots of games for awhile after PS4 and XBONE came out. Wii U is a broken promise to a lesser degree than the virtual boy but it was definitely abandoned quite early...it probably was on shelves longer with Nintendo not caring about it than the amount of time it was on shelves that Nintendo cared about it. It didn't get the same rescue treatment the 3DS got.

SW-7087-5868-6390

Joeynator3000

Just ignore him, he was a spammer. lol

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

QueenKani

Official! (what i know on deluxe so far)

*Fire-Hopping is removed completely!
*Stats to all vehicles changed
*double-items do change strategy

i say more but this may lead to guessing or misinformation... sad to say gold-digging is still problem in online found one player using battle low rooms and dares show off his score in spite of his terrible exploit i hope nintendo fix this with updates soon i am done with the viewing of deluxe now i will see for myself and how i fair with the change i will post back on any other details i may find

Unless you find anything unusual in-game as of late yes?

QueenKani

marcgaming

Is it possible to target only Africa when we play ? maybe with a VPN no ?

marcgaming

QueenKani

@marcgaming

Not that i am very aware of no if fact due to hackers being big problem this may not happen no time soon, so many hidden dangers due to annoying hackers but to avoid some misinformation i will neither confirm or denie this feature.

QueenKani

noe22

I would really like new circuits. At least 4 to make an extra cut, or even more it would be cool. new theme circuit zelda, splatoon, metroid, pickmin ...

Tutuapp Kodi Lucky Patcher

Edited on by noe22

noe22

grizzgolf

Is MK8 still active on the Wii U or do I need to buy a switch?

grizzgolf

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic