Forums

Topic: The PlayStation Fan Thread

Posts 121 to 140 of 16,083

6ch6ris6

watch dogs comming to WiiU btw. some ubisoft dude just said it on GameTrailers. release holidays 2013. wow

Edited on by 6ch6ris6

Ryzen 5 2600
2x8GB DDR4 RAM 3000mhz
GTX 1060 6GB

OverturePT

Best thing from the show was after it, at the post show from GameTrailers, the dude confirmed Watch Dogs on the Wii U. LOL... cheers.

OverturePT

DarkLloyd

oh man i cant wait to preorder this baby squeals

DarkLloyd

moomoo

Looks impressive, but I'll reserve judgement until I see a price point and the design of the system itself.

Best thread ever
Feel free to add me on Miiverse or PSN.
Miiverse is Moomoo14, PSN is Moomoo1405390

3DS Friend Code: 4940-5561-6002 | Nintendo Network ID: Moomoo14

6ch6ris6

even more hyped for the next console from microsoft and future wiiU exclusives by nintendo.

Ryzen 5 2600
2x8GB DDR4 RAM 3000mhz
GTX 1060 6GB

Razalom

Yeah loved the look of Killzone, almost looked pre-rendered in its quality

NNID : Razalom (Australia)

Zolgar

Hope to see more JRPGs on the PS4. The PS3 was pretty lackluster compared to the PS2. That'll be it's (eventual, perhaps) selling point for me.

3DS FC: 3754 - 7518 - 4293
STEAM: Thumbtack Jake
Case: CM 932 HAF Advance - Mobo: Gigabyte P67X - GPU: GTX680 - CPU: Intel i5 3570k - RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance - PSU: Corsair TX750v2 - SSD: Samsung 840 Pro Series 256GB - HDD: WD Black 2TB - OS: Win7 x64 Pro

CanisWolfred

Razalom wrote:

Yeah loved the look of Killzone, almost looked pre-rendered in its quality

That was freakin' amazing graphics-wise, I'll say that. Gameplay looks bog-standard, though. I guess we'll have to wait for more before we'll see if they'll do anything more impressive.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

LzWinky

I'm seeing a repeating strategy with Sony here...

They tried pushing visuals and power really hard with the Playstation 3 and Vita and those didn't sell to expectations (take that as you will)...and they're using the same strategy with PS4...oh well...

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

CanisWolfred

LordLzGlad wrote:

I'm seeing a repeating strategy with Sony here...

They tried pushing visuals and power really hard with the Playstation 3 and Vita and those didn't sell to expectations (take that as you will)...and they're using the same strategy with PS4...oh well...

I saw them pushing the social and controller features more than the graphics. They also talked quite a bit about the cloud stuff.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

turtlelink

Yea it seems like their main focus is cloud and socializing. Don't really care for much for the social things.

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

FOREST_RANGER

Well, I wouldn't be surprised if it were to struggle as much as the Wii U at this instance

Formely known as bobbiKat

Nintendo Network ID: F0R35T_R8NG3R

shingi_70

What infintyblade is avoid looking punch out.

Also how expensive will this thing be if it has 8GB of Gddr5 ram.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

shingi_70

WaveBoy wrote:

6ch6ris6 wrote:

better graphics
better physics
much online stuff

nothing to spectacular for me. WiiU unveiling was may more intersting because it showed new ways to play games.
this will not be able with the ps4 even though the vita can be used to stream games. the vita is a secondary device not like the wiiU gamepad

Agreed. You're essentially going to get a PS3 experience with a new lick of paint! Aka > Graphics & physics. Sony seems more interested in supporting Move controls, which would be great for the new Resident Evil reboot for ex. But there doesn't seem to be anything HERE gameplay wise that couldn't of been done on the PS3...

But you could honestly say that for almost every game. I mean pikmin 3 and NSMBU don't need the gamepad to be played.b

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic