Forums

Topic: The PlayStation Fan Thread

Posts 141 to 160 of 16,083

shingi_70

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

But Pikmin 3 wouldn't look as incredible stunning as it does now on the Wii.

It looks like an uprezed Wii though. Also that doesn't ignore the fact that the game could b played with the gamepad unless there is some big change during development.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

ThePirateCaptain

The graphics certainly looked impressive during the Killzone demo, but it was soooo boring to me. Just bland FPS gameplay with a spiffy upgrade in the presentation. Some of the cloud and social features seemed nice enough, but everything else was copy paste from the last gen.

ThePirateCaptain

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

kkslider5552000

I was actually real excited about this but one of the top things being talked about is a new Killzone game. That would be incredibly funny if it wasn't so sad. Haven't seen it yet so it might just be people being stupid, like stupid gaming sites trying to have HD Wind Waker (or anything) overshadow X.

Edited on by kkslider5552000

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

shingi_70

Well yeah its like being sad that Nintendo will show Mario and Microsoft will show Halo.

Infamous is going to fall into next year with Knack, Drive Club, and Kill zone being launch titles.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

Captain_Balko

WaveBoy wrote:

I'd say, the Wii U is the only unexciting and most dissapointing system launch in Nintenhistory.

Virtual Boy. I win.

Captain_Balko

shingi_70

The micro game mini game in game and wario looks pretty awesome. I think a problem is that there wasn't a must have game that showed why the gamepad is needed at launch. I think game and wario would have been a good game to have at launch.

Going to watch the event again and post more coherent thoughts sometime tommorow.

Until than suck on this

Untitled

WAT!

pntjr

Is it just me or does the Dualshock 4 look... ugly? Like the original Xbox controller...

3DS: 4596-9579-9606
The BackLoggery of Zelda!
Wii: 5236-6857-3124-9818
PSN: pntjr

3DS Friend Code: 4596-9579-9606 | Nintendo Network ID: pntjrx | Twitter:

CanisWolfred

pntjr wrote:

Is it just me or does the Dualshock 4 look... ugly? Like the original Xbox controller...

Probably not the final priduct, but yeah, right now it looks like someone modded a Dualshock 3...

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

xBASSxMONSTAx

Sony stock nose dives after PS4 reveal:
Untitled

Lmao, It wasn't that bad was it!

Edited on by xBASSxMONSTAx

xBASSxMONSTAx

shingi_70

@Wave boy

No problem just think it looks good and racing sims are good technical showcases. I am a bit bored of Mario Kart myself. All I want is an Fzero game with very realistic graphics , the gameplay of GX, and the crazy level design of X.

What did you think about knack? Its probably my favorite of everything game wise shown.

WAT!

SteveRod1992

I'll like to see what Microsoft got up their sleeve to go up against Sony. Hopefully Microsoft doesn't go all casual with the Kinect and making that the main reason to have the next Xbox?! Can't wait for E3!

SteveRod1992

Nintendo Network ID: SteveRod87

turtlelink

xBASSxMONSTAx wrote:

Sony stock nose dives after PS4 reveal:
Untitled

Lmao, It wasn't that bad was it!

Same thing happened to Nintendo when the Wii U was announced. Not surprised tbh.

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

The_Fox

That reveal was pretty underwhelming but I'm going to wait until E3 before I pass judgement. All I can say is that I hope the controller gets a snazzy redesign.

Edited on by The_Fox

"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."

-President John Adams

Treaty of Tripoly, article 11

SCRAPPER392

This announcement doesn't really affect Nintendo or Microsoft at all IMO. The controller isn't cool. The Wii U can still play WatchDogs, will probably get Destiny, and that timed exclusive will probably come to Wii U. I found no reason to want a PS4 today.
I think it will start losing steam halfway through the gen.
Nintendo beat them to the punch to this gen, and Xbox is still working on getting their full featured console going.
PS4 seems like a total last minute effort even though it wasn't. Their mindset isn't in the right place IMO. That alone gives me doubt about it.
Sony's better off going back to TVs and A/V components.

Qwest

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3737-8064 | Nintendo Network ID: Children

Chrono_Cross

SCAR392 wrote:

Sony's better off going back to TVs and A/V components.

Go away.

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

shingi_70

So what does every one think of the user interface?

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

WAT!

SCRAPPER392

@Sony_70
It looks like Xbox 360's, except blue instead of green.

Qwest

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3737-8064 | Nintendo Network ID: Children

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic