Forums

Topic: The Nintendo Switch Thread

Posts 63,661 to 63,680 of 69,988

Kermit1doesmath

@Mioaionios I've only seen one, but it was not really a "fight" more of a shake the guy by the collar.
Ask me in the Chit Chat thread and I'll tell the story if you want to read it.

dysgraphia awareness human

Kermit1doesmath

@Fizza I was not...One of my Uncles walked across the street and grabbed the guy and pretty much saved his life before he got dragged into a car.

This all happened on the day of a Christmas Parade, while we were waiting.

@Mioaionios told it here lol

Mioaionios

@Kermit1
I was once robbed and received a beating on the street late at night... but that's a story for another time.

Mioaionios

Kermit1doesmath

@Mioaionios I never go out of my house so... Well once during a summer camp (the only real one I've ever done) I got kicked in the knee twice and for the first time in my life I got cussed at, I told someone what happened and he got sent away... That's bringing back some memories that I don't really want to remember, I think I need to talk about them to be okay with them. I can remember another time during another camp (I went to it once a week) there was a kid (I don't know the proper wording for what he had so, I'll just say kid) who saw me and tackled me to the ground and kept putting my shirt over head and pushing me against the wall on the floor and the lady running the camp did nothing to stop this. I kept saying stop (it was in a library so no yelling) and he didn't until one of the other kids (we were all around 9-13) told him to stop and he did.

This is bring back memories I though I pushed back into my brain... I'm cringing lol...

Mioaionios

@Kermit1
Sorry to hear you had to endure something like that.
Bullies are the worst.

Mioaionios

Kermit1doesmath

@Mioaionios yep. I hate a name because of bullies. I was 8 when I first ever got bullied, I got kicked on the floor (kinda seems like a running theme with me).

In Canada not everyone is nice... I don't even go to public school and I got bullied. Life really does even out lol.

four times, I've gotten bullied in my life. I count myself lucky it was not more.

Edited on by Kermit1doesmath

Mioaionios

@Kermit1
There isn't a single place in the world where everyone is nice.

Well... maybe Antarctica.

Mioaionios

Kermit1doesmath

@Mioaionios No one in the world is good, there are just nice people. I came to know that at a very young age.

In Antarctica the polar bears don't have Coca-Cola... They have teeth.

The more I think about it I learned about a lot of dark things at a young age, thanks to TV.

Mioaionios

@Kermit1
We're going seriously off-topic here, but ehm... there are no polar bears on Antarctica. There are penguins though.

Mioaionios

Kermit1doesmath

@Mioaionios I've been listening to Fireflies in the background while we've been chatting and oh boy does it bring back even more memories, because this song came out around the time of all that. I feel old now.

Untitled

Kermit1doesmath

@Mioaionios oof, I forgot I get my North and South Poles messed up all the time.

I put the Pikachu in my last post to keep it Nintendo related lol.

NintendoByNature

Noticed Ys IX is on sale for 50% off. I somewhat enjoyed VIII, but never finished it. I just kept getting pulled into different directions when I was doing a playthrough. Did it ever get patched? I read the reviews and saw there are quite a bit of performance issues. And I also noticed the DL size is only 3gb? That can't be right considering VIII was like 15gb or so.

NintendoByNature

Mioaionios

Kermit1 wrote:

I put the Pikachu in my last post to keep it Nintendo related lol.

Lol, never change!

Mioaionios

gcunit

@NeonPizza Check out the Guns, Gore & Cannoli games. I'm yet to try them myself, but always had half an eye on them, they look fun.

Also check out Blazing Chrome.

Huntdown is a bit different, I'd say, but certainly worth also looking at if you're not familiar.

Edited on by gcunit

You guys had me at blood and semen.

What better way to celebrate than firing something out of the pipe?

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

Ryu_Niiyama

@JaxonH I don’t see Radirgy (radio allergy) up here and that’s a crime.

Edit: Strong list though but I will have to check my library and see what else is missing but you have the big cave shooters which I advocate first.

Edited on by Ryu_Niiyama

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

gcunit

@NeonPizza Maybe check out Valfaris if you haven't already. I have it, but haven't tried it yet.

I'm also drawn to Mercenary Kings, despite the reviews of it being a bit slow and repetitive... it looks nice.

Edited on by gcunit

You guys had me at blood and semen.

What better way to celebrate than firing something out of the pipe?

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

Ralizah

Contra 4 needs a Switch port. People complained about the difficulty (on easy mode, the game stops before the final stages and tells you to play on a harder difficulty to see the true ending, lmao), but it really was the gold standard for this particular genre. And the unlockables and challenge mode kept me playing for weeks.

Edited on by Ralizah

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

JaxonH

@NeonPizza
I can't find G-Darius HD on the eShop.

It's included in the JP collection Revelation which I ordered physically, but it's not listed for either western release of the digital collection. Maybe I'm missing something.

Also, Idk what came over me. I just got an urge to play a schmup and Cotton Reboot was so good I beat the game and went on a rampage ordering shmups. Obviously I can't order every shmup on Switch (nor do I want to). Just... the best dozen or so.

Any worthy Hamster or Sega Ages shmups? I'm not as into the super old ones but if they're a stone cold classic I'm on it.

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic