Forums

Topic: The Nintendo Switch Thread

Posts 63,521 to 63,540 of 63,821

Kermit1

@IceClimbers that sounds like a pretty Nintendo thing to do, I'd be fine with that, this year is already pretty stacked as it is.

Currently playing: Animal Crossing New Horizons, Okami HD

SW-0553-8644-3608 I'm Kermit1 and ask before you friend please

My dead YouTube channel

#TeamSlime

Grumblevolcano

@IceClimbers Partner Showcase is what I think the rumoured June 29th Direct will be because July onwards is looking light on the 3rd party front. Start with Persona and end with Bayonetta 3 kind of thing.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Kermit1

I have a question, I shut off my Switch when I'm not using it (or when it's not docked), I like to shut it down at 100% and some times when I turn it on it's at 99% or 98%, I've looked into it and all I can find is that it is a chemical thing.

So can anyone explain to me or send an article.

My dead YouTube channel

#TeamSlime

JaxonH

Gosh dang it, they know how to hit my wallet in the Achilles heel.

Untitled

Only $39.99/ea (which is cheap for figures of this size and quality compared to prices nowadays) and, they're releasing Edelgard and Bernadetta from Black Eagles, then Dimitri and Felyx from Blue Lions, then Claude and Ingrid from Golden Deer.

It's the only figures for all 3 lords, and, it's a Bernie figure! I can't pass up on a Bernie figure!

This, after the two Monster Hunter Creator's Models for Gore Magala and Malzeno (which, after seeing how Malzeno teleports around in fights, modeled after a vampire, it's too awesome not to have).

Untitled

PLAYING
NS: Monster Hunter Rise Sunbreak, Portal 1/2
STEAM: Monster Hunter World
XSX:
PS5:

Jesus is Lord.

Primo40295

@JaxonH Edelgard figure? Is that a Pop Up Parade release? Cause if so that's an instant buy for me.

Primo40295

Switch Friend Code: SW-0871-5798-7779

JaxonH

@Giancarlothomaz
Depends where you buy. Less than $100 on Amiami but shipping will be a lot. $120 on Goodsmile but shipping is less.

@Primo40295
It is indeed!

PLAYING
XSX:
PS5:

Jesus is Lord.

Primo40295

@JaxonH Thanks, gonna end up getting all the lords then.

Primo40295

Switch Friend Code: SW-0871-5798-7779

JaxonH

1 day to Fire Emblem Warriors Three Hopes!

And just 7 days to Monster Hunter Rise Sunbreak!!!

The final week countdown has begun

PLAYING
XSX:
PS5:

Jesus is Lord.

JaxonH

@Giancarlothomaz
The Monster Hunter creator's models are large and extremely detailed and finely crafted. They're high tier figures. Granted, I do think they're charging too much. They should all be $100 tops, and they used to be, but in recent years prices have risen considerably.

Even so, that's the going rate. And the ones that are sold out sell for double, sometimes triple, on the secondhand market.

So I like to get my preorder in. I bought both through amiami.com and combined shipping into 1 order to save money. Cheaper shipping options should be around $70 which is about $35/ea, which coupled with the favorable conversion rate for the JP price, is less than it would be buying from Goodsmile.

PLAYING
XSX:
PS5:

Jesus is Lord.

Giancarlothomaz

@Tremblucay i live in Brazil where the current dolar excange rate is R$5.15 for 1 dolar, now add this too $100= R$522.49

i like HD Rumble.

Ralizah

AI: The Somnium Files is on sale for $7.99. That's an absolute steal. Highly recommended to anyone still on the fence.

Ralizah

Giancarlothomaz

@Tremblucay also i forgot to mention Brazil, has one of the worst taxes system of the world, 70/80%of everything you pay in Brazil is taxes.

i like HD Rumble.

Kermit1

@Giancarlothomaz I thought Canada was bad, that tax sounds painful

Edited on by Kermit1

My dead YouTube channel

#TeamSlime

NintendoByNature

Has anyone tried Elechead yet? It was featured in the last indie. Looks good, but wanted to see if anyone tried it out yet.

NintendoByNature

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic