Forums

Topic: The Nintendo Switch Thread

Posts 63,061 to 63,080 of 63,821

Ryu_Niiyama

@gcunit it was nice knowing you. Once the addiction takes hold, that is that.

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

Grumblevolcano

Don't know whether Switch is confirmed yet but the State of Play confirmed Tunic's Xbox exclusivity ends on September 27th.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Kermit1

I spent a afternoon in Pinball on the NES online and this is my highest score.
Untitled

Currently playing: Animal Crossing New Horizons, Okami HD

SW-0553-8644-3608 I'm Kermit1 and ask before you friend please

My dead YouTube channel

#TeamSlime

korosanbo

@Grumblevolcano Nice! Thanks for the info! Tunic would feels right at home on the Switch. It looks awesome!

Edited on by korosanbo

korosanbo

FragRed

@Grumblevolcano @korosanbo I have not seen anything so far stating it’s coming to Switch which to be honest is really bizarre considering the huge sales the console has and continues to see, let alone it is the exact type of game that would sell incredibly well on it.

ENGAGE VG: www.engagevg.com

Grumblevolcano

Finished up the remaining Three Houses routes so I'm fully prepared for Three Hopes when it launches in 3 weeks. Next up is preparing for MH Rise Sunbreak, I doubt I'll catch up in time given event season has started but maybe I'll get close.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Anti-Matter

Finally, I can enjoy Youtubers Life 2 after some trials and error at the beginning and have to restart again.

Top 8 Konami's Rhythm games:
1. Dance Dance Revolution
2. Para Para Paradise
3. DrumMania
4. Beatmania IIDX
5. Pop'n Music
6. KeyboardMania
7. Martial Beat
8. DANCE EVOLUTION

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

anoyonmus

No switch news lately. I think I should buy an Xbox eventually and start playing other games.

anoyonmus

TheJGG

@Grumblevolcano Which route did you like the most?

Xenoblade Novel

Currently playing?
Gran Turismo 7 (PS5)
Nintendo Switch Sports
Animal Crossing: NH (NS)
Breath of the Wild (NS)
LEGO Star Wars (NS)

Switch Friend Code: SW-6764-9521-9114 | My Nintendo: TheJGG | Twitter:

Grumblevolcano

@TheJGG Definitely the Golden Deer path (Verdant Wind), in general I'd rank them: Verdant Wind > Azure Moon > Silver Snow > Crimson Flower

Grumblevolcano

Buizel

@Grumblevolcano 100% agree with this ranking

Reminds me that I started my fifth playthrough about a year ago. Tempted to play a bit more of that to get me hyped up for Three Hopes.

At least 2'8".

Anti-Matter

@Giancarlothomaz
I don't even like every titles from that screenshots.

Top 8 Konami's Rhythm games:
1. Dance Dance Revolution
2. Para Para Paradise
3. DrumMania
4. Beatmania IIDX
5. Pop'n Music
6. KeyboardMania
7. Martial Beat
8. DANCE EVOLUTION

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

JaxonH

27 days to Monster Hunter Rise Sunbreak

@Giancarlothomaz
We'll find out, I guess. I doubt they'd have a Direct and not show Splatoon 3 though.

PLAYING
NS: Monster Hunter Rise Sunbreak, Portal 1/2
STEAM: Monster Hunter World
XSX:
PS5:

Jesus is Lord.

JaxonH

@gcunit

I imported from Europe/Asia/Japan as the games released over time, and have amassed 3 or 4 dozen physical release imports..

If you haven't been importing and suddenly want to catch up, you're gonna be spending entire briefcases of cash.

Import games release all the time. In fact, I just ordered Life Is Strange True Colors [JP] from Play-Asia the other day, as it contains the entire game on a 32gb cartridge with English, as well as Klonoa Phantasy Series Reverie [Asia].

PLAYING
NS: Monster Hunter Rise Sunbreak, Portal 1/2
STEAM: Monster Hunter World
XSX:
PS5:

Jesus is Lord.

Grumblevolcano

@Giancarlothomaz Looks fake, announcing an Astral Chain sequel before Bayonetta 3 launches seems very counterintuitive especially with how poorly Babylon's Fall did.

Grumblevolcano

korosanbo

Grumblevolcano wrote:

@Giancarlothomaz Looks fake, announcing an Astral Chain sequel before Bayonetta 3 launches seems very counterintuitive especially with how poorly Babylon's Fall did.

I totally agree. Looks like someone's wish list than an actual prediction.
Sadly, I don't see Nintendo doing another Wario Land any time soon, but I sure hope I'm wrong because that series is amazing

korosanbo

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic