Forums

Topic: The Nintendo Switch Thread

Posts 58,221 to 58,240 of 70,011

Ryu_Niiyama

Does anybody have king’s bounty 2 on Switch? I am trying to decide if I should get it on switch or xbox. Reviews are mixed.

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

Pizzamorg

Eel wrote:

@Pizzamorg please tone it down.

Apologies. Just didn't appreciate their ludicrously over the top responses or them deciding for me what my intentions were with my replies.

Life to the living, death to the dead.

Ralizah

So, yeah, I'm using this $10 pair of bluetooth headphones I found at a Wal-Mart, and it sounds fine. There's a tiny bit of audio lag, but it's only really noticeable if I'm looking for it. I might stick to wired when I'm playing Tetris Effect on my Lite, but for most games this should work fine.

As a fan of the Switch, I'm used to accepting compromised audiovisual experiences anyway.

Edited on by Ralizah

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

Grumblevolcano

"Update Dock" honestly sounds like the most interesting part of the update because what about the dock could be updated?

I wouldn't be surprised though if this sets off a new wave of Switch Pro rumours, it's felt like forever since that last happened

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

jedgamesguy

Just didn't appreciate their ludicrously over the top responses or them deciding for me what my intentions were with my replies.

Sounds like sorry not sorry.

I will say these Switch Pro rumours are starting to grate. We have an OLED version coming and all people can think about is something that doesn't exist?

Currently playing:
Final Fantasy VII Rebirth
Persona 4 Golden
Dragon Quest XI S
F1 23
Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Switch Friend Code: SW-6764-9521-9114

Snatcher

@Ralizah I wish it could sound louder tho.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

jump

@Snatcher Did you try turning the volume up?

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

Snatcher

@TheJGG Just when I think I could stop hearing about it, It just keeps on comin, People get mad at nintendo for things never promised and when they go ahead and say stuff like "Leaks say The pro will be shown off at this or that" Then have the actual nerve to blame nintendo for it, They can trust the leaks all they want, but don't throw a fit when it isn't real.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

Snatcher

@jump Yes LMAO, Its sounds fine just like they said, But if there are sounds in the back its going to be hard, Plus some youtube videos like talking quit for some reason, so for the most part its a youtube issue, other then that it works just fine with games.

dmcc0

Only burn-in I've experienced on an OLED device was my wife's Pixel 3XL phone. It was only a couple of years old at the time but did get some heavy use - she's never off social media! It was mainly the battery indicator etc along the top of the screen that was the issue so can't see it being a problem on a gaming device unless someone is playing the same game constantly.

dmcc0

JaxonH

@Ryu_Niiyama
I do, but I haven't played much. It seemed fine to me though, as far as Switch ports go. Nothing jumped out as a red flag. I read the framerate can bounce a bit when riding around in the world? Think that was the worst that could be said for performance.

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

Magician

So I bought a copy of The Dungeon of Naheulbeuk because it was on deep discount, fifty percent off. Ugh, woof, regrets. The game performance chugs. And the difficulty (even on easy) is kind of rough. Never mind the fact that the potty mouth toilet humor script just...doesn't work well here.

There are simply too many better tactical rpgs on Switch to consider wasting time with this one.

Switch Physical Collection - 1,251 games (as of April 24th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Budda

Snatcher wrote:

@Ralizah I wish it could sound louder tho.

Have you switched "Lower Max Headphone Volume" to Off in the System Settings?
Don't know if this setting is obvious, but it took me ages to figure that out and was wondering why hearing over headphones is so quiet. :')

Laugh Hard, Run Fast, Be Kind

Ryu_Niiyama

@JaxonH hmm thank you for the response. Well I have until November to decide so I will see if I can find some more YouTube reviews first.

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

JaxonH

Who was asking about tempered glass screen protectors for the Switch OLED the other day?

amFilm has Switch OLED tempered glass up for order now with 3 per pack.

https://www.amazon.com/amFilm-Tempered-Protector-Compatible-N...

These iVoler tempered glass protectors come 4 in a pack, but also comes with an alignment frame to make it easier to install lined up correctly. I’ve never used a tool like that before. I’ve always made hinges with tape. But I think I’m gonna give it a try, actually.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B09B4MJ9H3/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_...

Edited on by JaxonH

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

harrygamerstar

Can you use bluetooth headphones for the Switch in docked mode?

harrygamerstar

Snatcher

@Budda Eeeeeeeer, No LOL, I didn't even know that was a thing, thanks i'll try that.

gcunit

You guys had me at blood and semen.

What better way to celebrate than firing something out of the pipe?

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

Grumblevolcano

No Direct announcement and Xbox Live is down but Cruis'n Blast saves the day. I've been going through the tour mode and it's been very fun so far.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic