Forums

Topic: The Nintendo Switch Thread

Posts 47,741 to 47,760 of 69,964

Ralizah

@NintendoByNature Formatting a card erases all data on it, which means you'll need to redownload your stuff if you didn't transfer it over via computer. They're formatted to work on one particular Switch at a time, apparently.

Currently Playing: Advance Wars 1 + 2: Re- Boot Camp (NS)

NintendoByNature

@Ralizah I formatted it so i think i should be ok now. I went and tested it and nothing was promoted. Thank you.

NintendoByNature

Grumblevolcano

From what I can tell, physical backers of Wonderful 101 Remastered should be receiving their Steam code around now and you don't have to wait for digital release date to play it.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Tyranexx

Grumblevolcano wrote:

From what I can tell, physical backers of Wonderful 101 Remastered should be receiving their Steam code around now and you don't have to wait for digital release date to play it.

I can also confirm this. The Steam code showed up in my email earlier.

I'll probably end up giving the code away TBH. It's a nice gesture from Platinum, but I don't need two copies of the game and would rather wait the extra time for my physical copy. I'm eager to play the game, but I can wait.

Edited on by Tyranexx

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

BruceCM

Well, if you really want to give it away, @Tyranexx .... I'd like it?

SW-4357-9287-0699
Steam: Bruce_CM

JaxonH

Not only did I get my digital Steam code for W101 Remastered, I also got my Switch digital code from the double pack I backed.

Already started playing on Steam in 4k, looks great, but it looks nearly just as good on Switch. Hard to tell a difference, actually. And it looks boss in handheld mode.

I’m set! Just beat Inferno V, the final Extreme Track in Trials Rising. Never thought I would beat that track in this lifetime. Then I tried the DLC Extreme Track called Iceferno... dear Lord. It makes Inferno V feel like a warmup by comparison. These developers are sadistic, I love it.

Perfect timing to jump into Wonderful 101.

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

JoeDiddley

@Tyranexx @BruceCM I have no use for my W101 Steam code either so I’d be happy to give it away to a good home. My laptop struggles as it is.

Edited on by JoeDiddley

Switch: SW-2923-8106-2126
Steam ID: joediddley
https://myanimelist.net/profile/JoeDiddley

BruceCM

Dunno if I'm a good home, @JoeDiddley ..... I know next to nothing about the game! But if it's being given away, I'll try it out & see what the fuss is

SW-4357-9287-0699

JoeDiddley

@BruceCM I’m not sure this site has private messaging, so if you’re comfortable to post your email address here it’s yours

JoeDiddley

Just sent, let me know if doesn’t come through

BruceCM

Got that & redeemed the code, thanks, @JoeDiddley .... I'll try it soon!

SW-4357-9287-0699

JoeDiddley

@BruceCM it’s worth a try for free.

I’ve never played W101 myself but as a fan of Platinum / Clover Studios other works I backed it.

BruceCM

Well, I'm a fan of the Bayonetta games, @JoeDiddley.... Not sure about others of theirs that I've not had chance to play yet

SW-4357-9287-0699

JoeDiddley

@BruceCM Okami, Viewtiful Joe, Devil May Cry 1, Astral Chain I really like. I own and have played a bit of Metal Gear Rising and Madworld too.

I know I would love Nier Automata if only I had the means to play it.

BruceCM

Ooh, were they involved in Nier Automata, too, @JoeDiddley.... Playing that on GamePass and looking forward to the Nier Replicant remaster now

SW-4357-9287-0699

Grumblevolcano

With Valhalla likely marking the end of new Assassin's Creed games coming to current gen, it would be neat for franchise completion purposes if Switch got Ezio Collection this year and XB1/PS4/Switch get AC1 remastered next year (it's probably unrealistic to see the current gen AC games come to Switch).

Edited on by Grumblevolcano

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

JaxonH

@Grumblevolcano
I think we'll see Ezio. Switch will continue to bulk up on back catalog, all the 7th gen classics Nintendo platforms missed over the last 10-15 years (which is a good thing- it's a mass migration of classics to handheld hybrid format).

As long as we continue supporting these games, we'll continue to see back catalog brought over. It's a shame we'll likely never see Mass Effect Trilogy on a true handheld console but, the idea of a handheld getting everything was always over ambitious.

So tell me Grumble, what are you looking forward to in the coming months? Never hear much about what you actually play. W101, Borderlands, Bioshock, XCOM 2, Xenoblade, Club House Games, Catherine, Trails of Cold Steel 3, Ninjala, Burnout Paradise... what's on Grumble's wishlist

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

Tyranexx

@BruceCM Hey, sorry I missed your request! You posted that while I was in snoozeland, and I normally don't check forum notifications until in the evenings usually. (Depends on my day) Looks like @JoeDiddley took care of you. I'm gonna try to get rid of the code via another avenue first, but I'll be offering it here on NL if there aren't any takers.

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic