Forums

Topic: The Nintendo Switch Thread

Posts 45,861 to 45,880 of 46,238

electrolite77

@BruceCM

I don’t think that’s unreasonable. That’s how it used to be back in....er, we’ll never.

Switch friend code - SW-5907-7972-1196

Nintendo network Username - GJB77

Magician

I've always been fascinated by fishing video games, even though I haven't played one since Sega Bass Fishing on the Dreamcast, which had an amazing controller dedicated to the game. The upcoming release of Bakutsuri Hunters in December looks amazing, it's a shame that these games don't support English. The $40 dedicated controller looks great.

Perhaps I should pray for an English supported Southeast Asian version? I'd purchase the DX version with all the lures in a heartbeat.
Untitled

Edited on by Magician

Switch Physical Collection - 457 games (as of November 9th, 2019)
Currently playing: Dragon Quest XI (Switch) Criminal Girls (PS Vita)
Favorite Quote: "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." -Arthur C. Clarke

link3710

@Heavyarms55 Yeah, all four output through a single HDMI port in the back, so you can just press a button on the front of it to switch your output.

link3710

HobbitGamer

@Magician That reel looks slick! Here’s hoping they do very well with the HD Rumble feature, that could feel awesome.

Edited on by HobbitGamer

#TeamPineapple
#MeatAndGreet

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

sixrings

@Magician I absolutely loved bass fishing on dreamcast. I'd basically pay anything for a new version.

sixrings

Knuckles-Fajita

So I just looked at the eShop charts here in the UK, and weirdly, Overwatch isn't there.

Not even on download only Top 30.

Its on Recent Releases....but the Discover tab, which is now the default tab on the UK eShop, has WItcher 3, SMITE, Grim Fandago, Pokemon, Shovel Knight, GRID, Resident Evil, Taiko no Tasujin, Zelda, Mario Kart Dust, Torchlight, Fortnite, Rayman, WOrms, Undertale....

This game just...doesn't exist. No PR about it either.

Thats a big yikes.

NLI Discord:

https://bit.ly/2IoFIvj

Twitch: https://bit.ly/2wcA7E4

Toy_Link

@Knuckles-Fajita
Top 30 excludes bundles, free titles, and titles that can't be bought. Overwatch can only be bought through a bundle with NSO membership. If you go to the search tab and search by popularity Overwatch should be within the first fifty listings.

Where am I going! Nowhere, unless if I say otherwise!

Grumblevolcano

@Toy_Link It's 5th using that method. Here's the top 10 paid downloaded games on the UK eshop via that method:

1. Untitled Goose Game
2. Bastion
3. Transistor
4. Hollow Knight
5. Overwatch
6. Stardew Valley
7. Minecraft
8. Cuphead
9. Link's Awakening
10. Crypt of the Necrodancer

Edited on by Grumblevolcano

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

NintendoByNature

I asked in the rocket league thread a few days back but didn't get a reply. To play in the upside down for haunted Hallows, do you need to buy a special pack or something? Or go into a special menu? I tried the other day but when i went into online matches it just put me into regular courts/fields.

NintendoByNature

Toy_Link

@Grumblevolcano
Thanks, didn’t have my Switch nearby to check. In the US, it’s even higher at #2 just behind Goose Game.

Though it is massively helped that the boxed copy is just a sheet of paper with a code. And the ESHOP counts that no differently than any other type of download as seen by the second game (the one not on cart.) in Capcom’s collections always being higher on the chart than the game on cart.

Where am I going! Nowhere, unless if I say otherwise!

Anti-Matter
First gameplay of Story of Seasons: Friends of Mineral Town.

My Top 6 games :
1. Dance Dance Revolution series (100)
2. Dragon Quest Builders 2 PS4/Switch (95)
3. The Sims 4 PS4 + All contents (93)
4. Portal Knights PS4 (90)
5. Final Fantasy VIII PS1 (90)
6. Animal Crossing New Leaf: Welcome Amiibo 3DS (89)

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

Magician

Anti-Matter wrote:

First gameplay of Story of Seasons: Friends of Mineral Town.

Hmm, an HD remake of a GBA game? It reviewed well, 8/10. But I'm not sure how much I care considering Doraemon Story of Seasons just released. With so many great farming games available on Switch I'll probably wait for a deep discount on this one.

Edited on by Magician

Switch Physical Collection - 457 games (as of November 9th, 2019)
Currently playing: Dragon Quest XI (Switch) Criminal Girls (PS Vita)
Favorite Quote: "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." -Arthur C. Clarke

Heavyarms55

I have Switch game cards from Japan, North America and Europe. And I noticed just now that the games from NA and Europe have ratings on the game itself, but the Japanese games do not. Interesting.

Nintendo Switch FC: 4867-2891-2493
Discord: Heavyarms55#1475
Pokemon Go FC: 3838 2595 7596
PSN: Heavyarms55zx
Feel free to add me
Edelgard profile pic credit to the amazing: https://roselph.tumblr.com/

Anti-Matter

Heavyarms55 wrote:

I have Switch game cards from Japan, North America and Europe. And I noticed just now that the games from NA and Europe have ratings on the game itself, but the Japanese games do not. Interesting.

Japan use CERO A/B/C/D/Z age rating on bottom left.
Untitled

My Top 6 games :

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

Octane

@Anti-Matter

Heavyarms55 wrote:

Octane

HobbitGamer

Is that old man trying to decide on eating the cat's paw?

#TeamPineapple
#MeatAndGreet

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

Anti-Matter

HobbitGamer wrote:

Is that old man trying to decide on eating the cat's paw?

Oh, if you take a look on Switch games above on the right, it was a Shogi game on Switch.

My Top 6 games :

Eel

Players of the Japanese and Chinese versions of Story of Seasons: Friends of Mineral Town have been able to confirm that the game does indeed feature same-sex relationships for both males and females.

Making it the first game in the bokumono/story of seasons/harvest moon family to have the option for regular non-magical females, and male characters in general.

Bloop.

My dead channel.

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic