Forums

Topic: The Nintendo Switch Thread

Posts 45,801 to 45,820 of 69,981

DannyBoi

@Grumblevolcano Stupid predictions for this year. Tommorrow nintendo announce they are shutting down the Eshop and physical is the only way to play games. Then the next system update comes out and add the ability to play music on the Switch. But only One direction and Justin Beiber. Then they announce a Nintendo Direct that focuses only on wii u.

Destiny, justice and retribrution will be mine.

DannyBoi

If any of those things actually come trueXD... I am not a leaker!

Magician

Ryu_Niiyama wrote:

Has anyone played devil's hunt on PC?

Reviews have been scathingly bad. Devil's Third-level of bad.

Switch Physical Collection - 1,247 games (as of April 15th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Toy_Link

DannyBoi wrote:

@Grumblevolcano Would a mobile game be enough for investors?

For investors a mobile game would be more exciting than a full fledged AAA console game, Mobile games are low risk and low cost and can often out gross console games.

Most of Nintendo’s investors aren’t gamers, they care more about Nintendo making the big bucks than this Metro-thing 4 Prime Steakhouse whatchamacallit.

Legal threats that have gone nowhere: 1

link3710

@SuperSpaghetti Shovelware is the one thing that'll survive anything, because it doesn't require much RoI to succeed.

@Grumblevolcano Don't forget both Famicom Tantei Clubs (1 & 2) are on the list, plus possible Brain Age in NA, plus Detective Pikachu 2, plus Bravely Default in the West. That's another 5 at least to fill it out.

link3710

Anti-Matter

OMG...!! 😮
Untitled

Pika Pika Nurse Monogatari Shounika wa Itsumo Oosawagi !!! 🤩😃😘

Another Girlie games by Nippon Columbia for Nintendo Switch due to 2 April 2020.

Anti-Matter

MuhBael

Speaking of the Switch Pro I hope one is announced soon. My newly bought Switch Lite just started malfunctioning so is about time for a Pro

MuhBael

My Nintendo: Martin685

DannyBoi

@MuhBael What is wrong with it?

MuhBael

@DannyBoi mom dropped it and now it makes a weird sound inside the machine the the L button is jammed

MuhBael

My Nintendo: Martin685

NintendoByNature

@MuhBael i just noticed mine is acting up too and mine is the v2 I got in August. It kept exiting out of re5 to have me reconnect the joycons. The left one usually. It's not like the original switch left joy con issue where it was making my character run in random directions.

Nonetheless, it happened 4 times at least that day. I'll keep an eye on it. If It starts happening more frequently, I'll contact Nintendo.

Edited on by NintendoByNature

NintendoByNature

SuperSpaghetti

Anti-Matter wrote:

OMG...!! 😮
Untitled
Pika Pika Nurse Monogatari Shounika wa Itsumo Oosawagi !!! 🤩😃😘

Another Girlie games by Nippon Columbia for Nintendo Switch due to 2 April 2020.

This is exactly what I’m talking about lol. More shovelware. Do people really get excited by this?

Edited on by SuperSpaghetti

Future games collector

Haruki_NLI

And then EB Games Canada tweeted that we can now pre-order Street Fighter V for Switch.
https://twitter.com/EBGamesCanada/status/1221176210807492608?...
Okay. Where is this coming from now?

Edited on by Haruki_NLI

Now Playing: Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart, Crash Bandicoot 4

Now Streaming: Sonic Lost World, Just Cause 3

NLI Discord: https://bit.ly/2IoFIvj

Twitch: https://bit.ly/2wcA7E4

Tyranexx

@NintendoByNature Good to know. No issues with my system yet, but I've only been playing it for about a month. The good news is that your V2 should still be within warranty.

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Anti-Matter

@SuperSpaghetti
"Do people really get excited by this?"

YES ! 😀
Of course.
Japanese female gamers really like that game. And me too also. 😁
That game is NOT a shovelware.
And you cannot call that game a shovelware just because it's not AAA Western games with OMG too Realistic graphic and intense violence.
This game is really targeted to Female gamers with Kawaii (Cute) looking and Girlie quality.
Here are some example of Nippon Columbia games from their website.
https://columbia.jp/game/

You don't know at all about that game and the franchises.
Nippon Columbia is one Japanese game developer which their games on GBA, NDS, 3DS and Switch such as Akogare Girls Collection, Mame Goma, Wan Nyan series, Sumikko Gurashi, Pretty Princess Magical Coordinate, Moco Moco Friends, etc.
Those games are really really Cute, Charming, Colorful, Girlie.
Those games are really my AAA standard as a gamer who are looking for No violence games, Girlie quality and easy gameplay.
This is kind of game that I always talked about.

The challenge is just only the language since those games are never get English version (Except Moco Moco Friends 3DS got USA version). However, since the games used mostly Hiragana and Katakana with a few of Kanji words and Furigana above the Kanji words, I still able to read them and understand a bit despite there are some Japanese words I have never knew before.

You see, not everyone looking for typical Mainstream games that just only played by Male gamers. (FIFA, NBA, Shooting games, Need for Speed, Open World Action games, etc)
Me as 35 years old Male gamer have interest with Girlie games that targeted to Female gamer.
Nothing wrong for a Male gamers to play Female games.
That's why i really like Nintendo games because Nintendo can provide Girlie games on their machines. 😉
And to see their games (by Nippon Columbia) on Nintendo Switch, it made me happy because more support of Cute and Girlie games.

Anti-Matter

GrailUK

@Knuckles-Fajita Man, if that is true then my wallet is going to cry. I bet it's just digital mind.

I never drive faster than I can see. Besides, it's all in the reflexes.

Switch FC: SW-0287-5760-4611

Haruki_NLI

@GrailUK If it was just digital, why ask to pre-order in store?

I mean itll be just digital in Europe, no damn doubt about that, but in the North American regions? At least half physical.

Maybe.

Capcom is inconsistent

Now Playing: Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart, Crash Bandicoot 4

Now Streaming: Sonic Lost World, Just Cause 3

NLI Discord: https://bit.ly/2IoFIvj

Twitch: https://bit.ly/2wcA7E4

GrailUK

@Knuckles-Fajita Hahaha, the og roster will be on the cart and the season packs dlc. Crap, we jinxed it

I never drive faster than I can see. Besides, it's all in the reflexes.

Switch FC: SW-0287-5760-4611

SuperSpaghetti

Anti-Matter wrote:

@SuperSpaghetti
"Do people really get excited by this?"

YES ! 😀
Of course.
Japanese female gamers really like that game. And me too also. 😁
That game is NOT a shovelware.
And you cannot call that game a shovelware just because it's not AAA Western games with OMG too Realistic graphic and intense violence.
This game is really targeted to Female gamers with Kawaii (Cute) looking and Girlie quality.
Here are some example of Nippon Columbia games from their website.
https://columbia.jp/game/

You don't know at all about that game and the franchises.
Nippon Columbia is one Japanese game developer which their games on GBA, NDS, 3DS and Switch such as Akogare Girls Collection, Mame Goma, Wan Nyan series, Sumikko Gurashi, Pretty Princess Magical Coordinate, Moco Moco Friends, etc.
Those games are really really Cute, Charming, Colorful, Girlie.
Those games are really my AAA standard as a gamer who are looking for No violence games, Girlie quality and easy gameplay.
This is kind of game that I always talked about.

The challenge is just only the language since those games are never get English version (Except Moco Moco Friends 3DS got USA version). However, since the games used mostly Hiragana and Katakana with a few of Kanji words and Furigana above the Kanji words, I still able to read them and understand a bit despite there are some Japanese words I have never knew before.

You see, not everyone looking for typical Mainstream games that just only played by Male gamers. (FIFA, NBA, Shooting games, Need for Speed, Open World Action games, etc)
Me as 35 years old Male gamer have interest with Girlie games that targeted to Female gamer.
Nothing wrong for a Male gamers to play Female games.
That's why i really like Nintendo games because Nintendo can provide Girlie games on their machines. 😉
And to see their games (by Nippon Columbia) on Nintendo Switch, it made me happy because more support of Cute and Girlie games.

I wasn’t trying to insult you for liking these games, I was just looking for some insight into why someone would play these games, but I phrased it a little too aggressively I think. Thank you for telling me.

Future games collector

JaxonH

EB Games is wrong.

The Champion Edition is not yet released. It releases on PS4 on February 14th, 2020.

The tweet was supposed to reference that upcoming version which is just now opening for preorders. It was clearly a mix up.

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic