Forums

Topic: The Nintendo Switch Thread

Posts 43,601 to 43,620 of 69,995

Grumblevolcano

@link3710 Game Awards date has been announced today, it's happening December 12th. Don't see any official confirmation for Smash DLC reveals on that day though so I guess it's just a prediction.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Haruki_NLI

link3710 wrote:

I don't think Terry will drop until January. .

November 2019 in his reveal says hi.

Now Playing: Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart, Crash Bandicoot 4

Now Streaming: Sonic Lost World, Just Cause 3

NLI Discord: https://bit.ly/2IoFIvj

Twitch: https://bit.ly/2wcA7E4

OorWullie

Yep the line up is crazy and for me has got even crazier as 2 more games I really want have come out of nowhere. First, Blasphemous, a game I hadn't even heard of 3 days ago but am now struggling to resist clicking the 'Proceed to Purchase' button. Then, just to make matters worse, the Amnesia Collection, a series I've long heard about as being the gold standard for horror games and had no idea was coming to Switch is 'Out Today'. I think I can hold off on this one though as I've still got Observer to play. Blasphemous though has my name on it.

I'm not really complaining by the way, I love it. Keep em coming.

Edited on by OorWullie

🇬🇧 Mr Mustard 🇹🇭
SW-6101-8403-1640

🕹️ The Nintendolife Arcade Leaderboards 🕹️

NintendoByNature

@JaxonH yea j hear you. Alot going on in a short amount of time makes it hard to give attention to all games, or be hyped for that matter. Links awakening is just different and special. I won't be able to play it day 1 either, which stinks but it's a bday present from the family so I'll have to wait til my bday on the 28th. Having just finished astral chain, I'm trying to decide if I wana start my play through of creature in the well and another eshop game(jet kave adventure or Sydney Hunter), or just re-sub to nso and play snes games. Can't decide which route to take atm. But considering i would only sub for snes games, it may not make much sense with how much is about to drop in a week and onwards.

NintendoByNature

TheFrenchiestFry

@link3710 Nah the tga thing was a hunch, considering Joker happened to be revealed there and P5 was nominated for a ton of awards there

DOOM 2016 had a lot of presence at The Game Awards the year prior to Persona 5, as it won best action game, best music/sound design and was nominated for best studio direction and game of the year overall

DOOM would resonate with that type of audience

TheFrenchiestFry

Switch Friend Code: SW-4512-3820-2140 | My Nintendo: French Fry

NintendoByNature

Is anyone playing Sydney Hunter? I saw NL's review but I kind of like hearing what users think about games too. If anyone played it and has some thoughts on it, please share.

NintendoByNature

Heavyarms55

@DarkRula But then I would still need to manually update it. That shouldn't be needed when there is already a program doing it for me. I just want to see the info!

Nintendo Switch FC: 4867-2891-2493
Switch username: Em
Discord: Heavyarms55#1475
Pokemon Go FC: 3838 2595 7596
PSN: Heavyarms55zx

Heavyarms55

@JaxonH If I set it up now, would it have the data from before I set it up?

JaxonH

@NintendoByNature
Ya if SNES is your only reason, I’d pass. Unless $20 is impulse territory, then go for it. Me, I’d get it for the safety net of cloud saves and online access with SNES just being a bonus, but if that’s not a selling point for you, I can’t see it being worthwhile with all the other games releasing.

@link3710
That’s freaking AWESOME! Confirmed in the comments that GRID Autosport asks if you want to download a high res texture pack when launching the game, but you can’t download until the game releases. That’s on top of the excellent graphics already on display. Holy moly, they’re putting each and every racer on Switch to utter shame! Gear Club? To shame! V-rally? To shame! Bigben Interactive as a whole? To. Utter. Shame!

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

JaxonH

@Heavyarms55
I have no idea, as I don’t really use it much. Someone here said no, that it only tracks from the moment you set it up forward, and I think they’re right. As I recall, it only started tracking my hours after I installed the app. But hey, nothing you can do about that. Just start tracking now and you’ll be good going forward.

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

NintendoByNature

@JaxonH yea that's my only selling point right now. Maybe November I might re-sub when things slow down for me gaming wise. After LM3 and Mario and sonic

NintendoByNature

Heavyarms55

@JaxonH I'll just have to send a message to myself in 2017 and tell him to set the app up then.

DarkRula

@Heavyarms55 At least you wouldn't have to load a game up just to see its playtime unless you were intending to play it. Though loading into 100+ games and inputting times into a speadsheet is probably a lot taller of a task than doing it for ten then keeping on top of it from that point on.

DarkRula

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3513-2745 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkRula

DenDen

Folders and time regestrations is all I need

Now playing
Nexomon
Dicey Dungeons
UnderMine
Steamworld Quest

FC - SW 2926-4689-1966

Switch Friend Code: Sw-2926-4689-1966 | My Nintendo: DenDen

gcunit

gcunit wrote:

Anyone else had the SL/SR rail joy con problem?

Realised the other day that my launch day neon right joy con has it - the buttons not working. Haven't used that one for months but wanted it for some local 4 player action.

Searching the web suggests it's a pretty common problem, but I've not noticed it mentioned on this forum.

Supposedly the ribbon cable is poorly packed into the shell, gets bent and stops carrying the button signals. Haven't opened mine up yet though cos I can't find my tri-wing screwdriver.

Yay! I fixed it!

ÂŁ1.17 for a new ribbon cable. 10 minutes finger fiddling. Job done.

You guys had me at blood and semen.

What better way to celebrate than firing something out of the pipe?

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

Ryu_Niiyama

Chrom, Inciniroar and simon belmont amiibo are up for preorder in America at Best Buy. Amazon looks to already be sold out.

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

gcunit

Anyone know how to open the Suspend menu on the SNES app while using a single joy con?

gcunit

@StableInvadeel Don't think so. When I first opened the app with a sideways joy con it gave me a prompt to press + and (what would be if it were in normal orientation) one of the X or A button to confirm in menus, but that doesn't seem to get me the menu in the first place, and the S buttons aren't doing anything either.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic