Forums

Topic: The Nintendo Switch Thread

Posts 11,621 to 11,640 of 70,026

rallydefault

Nicolai wrote:

rallydefault wrote:

@Octane
I hate pasta. (I really do lol)

You and I would never get along in person, my friend.

Lol I just... I don't know. Like, I can go for some pasta with just plain marinara sauce every now and then, but anything else really grosses me out. Especially when people start tossing vegetables and stuff into it - bleh.

rallydefault

Nicolai

rallydefault wrote:

Nicolai wrote:

rallydefault wrote:

@Octane
I hate pasta. (I really do lol)

You and I would never get along in person, my friend.

Lol I just... I don't know. Like, I can go for some pasta with just plain marinara sauce every now and then, but anything else really grosses me out. Especially when people start tossing vegetables and stuff into it - bleh.

Lol, don't worry, I wasn't totally serious. You're allowed to like whatever you like. Me, however; I make myself pasta 6 times a week, and put a whole bunch of different stuff in it!

Got married.
Nico-loggery! - || - Time Zone: CST (-6:00) - |...

Switch Friend Code: SW-7850-8250-1626 | My Nintendo: nicolai8bit | Nintendo Network ID: Nicolai

FGPackers

@Octane Don't forget you're talking to a person that love so much pasta that i feel like its husband! Ahahahahah Don't forget i'm italian!

FGPackers

Nintendo Network ID: FGPackers

TuVictus

The only type of pasta I don't like is noodle pasta. The texture is too weird in my mouth.

Any other, especially lasagna thumbs up

TuVictus

Grumblevolcano

So there's a NES collection of Disney games in a similar way to Mega Man Legacy Collection coming out in April but it's coming to all major platforms except Switch/3DS.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Captain_Toad

@Grumblevolcano Tantalus/Capcom, fix this oversight, STAT.

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

skywake

rallydefault wrote:

You can't have just sauce, you have to add something. Bacon, mushrooms and capsicum at least. You need some flavour in there that's more than just tomatoes. Better yet, make a decent curry and just throw some spaghetti in. It won't know whether it's Italian or Indian but at least it'll taste good.

Some playlists: Top All Time Songs, Top Last Year
"Don't stir the pot" is a nice way of saying "they're too dumb to reason with"

Peek-a-boo

@Grumblevolcano I am not surprised in any shape or form that third party games continue to be announced for every platform under the sun except for the Nintendo Switch.

Or maybe it will (hopefully) be released later this year sometime.

And pasta is ssoooo good!

Untitled

p.s. Anybody who is looking for a Switch in the UK; Smyths (toy shop) seems to have plenty in stock.

Peek-a-boo

rallydefault

@skywake
Capsicum? What is that? Is that Australian for peppers? lol

Just messing with you, man.

rallydefault

veeflames

Grumblevolcano wrote:

So there's a NES collection of Disney games in a similar way to Mega Man Legacy Collection coming out in April but it's coming to all major platforms except Switch/3DS.

I wonder what's the excuse this time...
Oh well, Steam or PS4 version for me as it's looking pretty neat.

God first.
My Switch FC: SW824410196326

3DS Friend Code: 1134-8006-9637 | Nintendo Network ID: VolcanoFlames

OorWullie

A collection of Nintendo Entertainment System classics coming to every format under the sun except Nintendo consoles.Sounds about right.

I'm pretty sure this one will actually come to Switch though,maybe even next month along with the others.Nintendo have probably told them to hold back on announcing it so they can show it off in a sizzle reel in the next Direct.It seems like more than ever Nintendo are wanting to control when games are revealed.Since the initial Switch reveal,very little has been announced as coming outside the presentation and the Nindie show.There's been some but not much.3rd party content is thin as it is,they've got to pad those Direct's out somehow.

Plus Capcom said they've been working pretty closely with Nintendo on Switch,of all the games they could possibly bring surely this is as good a candidate as any?It's not as if they're available on VC.

🇬🇧 Mr Mustard 🇹🇭
SW-6101-8403-1640

🕹️ The Nintendolife Arcade Leaderboards 🕹️

Octane

@skywake You don't even need tomatoes! Pancetta (or guanciale), pecorino and black pepper is all you need for delicious pasta alla gricia.

Octane

Ryu_Niiyama

@Vee_Flames Likely that they will be released on VC.

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

KirbyTheVampire

Nintendo should include a pasta dispenser when the Switch Pro comes out in a couple years.

KirbyTheVampire

Ryu_Niiyama

Ya'll are making me hungry. Geez I need to go back to Rome at least once more before I die. The food....oh the food.

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

Octane

@FGPackers I try to whenever I have the time. Haven't been there in almost two years unfortunately, but I've spend quite a bit of time in Italy if that's what you're asking!

Octane

skywake

rallydefault wrote:

@skywake
Capsicum? What is that? Is that Australian for peppers? lol

Just messing with you, man.

Speaking off misunderstanding Australia. The four pillars of Australian food:
1. Fish and Chips, including deep fried bastardisations of Chinese food
2. Itailian/Indian. Empty your cupboard. For Indian add rice + spice, Italian pasta/bread + cheese
3. BBQ something. Anything. National emblems are better.
4. We pretend invented the meringue so we make a cake sized one covered in cream and fruit.

Some playlists: Top All Time Songs, Top Last Year
"Don't stir the pot" is a nice way of saying "they're too dumb to reason with"

Nicolai

It makes me happy seeing all of these pasta lovers on Nintendolife.

@skywake, Pasta is indeed a great way to empty my stash of veggies; I'll put broccoli and chicken, or sausage and peppers, mushrooms and spinach, onions and garlic. But my absolute favorite is clams! Just a can of clams, farfale, onions and garlic, and parmesan cheese. You don't even need a sauce!

...feel free to stop us at anytime for being off topic, mods. I'll keep talkin' till you do.

Got married.
Nico-loggery! - || - Time Zone: CST (-6:00) - |...

Switch Friend Code: SW-7850-8250-1626 | My Nintendo: nicolai8bit | Nintendo Network ID: Nicolai

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic