Forums

Topic: The Switch Recommendations Thread

Posts 1,101 to 1,120 of 2,193

Doofenshmirtz

I really reccomend a game called Aqua Moto Racing Utopia. It's like wave race. Need I say more

Doofenshmirtz

Ninfan

Try extreme club racing.A bit of different racing game , picking up the upgrades in the game makes it even better , there's no online play , but still enjoy it. I mean I don't think I need any online play with it, it's that good!

Edited on by Ninfan

Ninfan

Ninfan

Doofenshmirtz wrote:

I really reccomend a game called Aqua Moto Racing Utopia. It's like wave race. Need I say more

@Doofenshmirtz where did you buy it ?

Ninfan

Ninfan

@Bmartin001 I'd buy luigi's mansion 3 as it has online play that is totally different from other online play games

Ninfan

DannyBoi

Doom 3. Not the greatest Doom game. but a unique take on the franchise.

Destiny, justice and retribrution will be mine.

dewokkel

I can't believe nobody mentioned the two Metro games. Amazing games en superb ports. I'm completely hooked on 2033. The tension and atmosphere in these games is out of this world.

dewokkel

Anti-Matter

I recommend this girly game if you interested in casual gameplay yet still cute at the same time.
Pika Pika Nurse Monogatari
Untitled

Anti-Matter

roccerfeller

I would like to recommend Metro Redux for the platform. A fantastic value, conversion, and experience all in one...scratch that, two games.

roccerfeller

GameOtaku

Are any of the carrying cases large enough to hold a switch with the hori split grip pro attached?

GameOtaku

Kaile

Looking for something fun to play for 2 or more players. I have smash bros and mario kart already. I was thinking about fifa but considering switch version has some pretty bad reviews online, it probably isn’t the best idea.
Coop game with good story would be great too. (Something like A Way Out)

Kaile

MuhBael

Resident Evil Revelation 2, 6 and 5 have Coop offline and online. Alone the games are bad but with a friend they are really fun

MuhBael

My Nintendo: Martin685

NintendoByNature

@MuhBael I actually didn't have many problems playing rev2 and 5 alone but I would've enjoyed it more with a friend I'm sure

NintendoByNature

darkfenrir

@Kaile Have you take a look to Overcooked? It's pretty chaotic but fun last time I tried it with friends

darkfenrir

Bmartin001

Which of these 3 games would you recommend picking up..

Dragon Quest XL
Luigi's Mansion 3
Zelda Links Awakening

Nintendo Switch Freind Code: SW-0713-2551-1043

WaffleKnight

@Bmartin001 LM3. The gameplay is unique and elating; you'll enjoy it every step of the way. In my opinion, it should hold your attention for longer periods of time than Link's Awakening or XI. Just my two cents.

Edited on by WaffleKnight

Verbose edgelord.

Playing NO MAN'S SKY.

Heavyarms55

@T7Hokage017 It doesn't make you weird at all. Lots of people were just used to getting every Pokemon ever and so when the inevitable finally happened and GF limited the dex, people went nuts. And it's fair to dislike the game, I understand being upset that your favorite mons aren't there or you just can't stand the tree textures and heck, even I complain about some of the lag during sandstorms or blizzards in the wild area... but the thing is, with almost any other game - if people don't like it, they drop it and move on. But no, not Pokemon! They latched onto Sw/Sh and it became the popular thing to hate - much like when Sword Art Online and Attack on Titan first become popular and then became popular to hate. It was trendy to hate Pokemon Sword and Shield.

But then the game came out and sold like hotcakes and has a lot of people really enjoying it. Especially the official VGC competitive crowd. The limited dex has given us one of the healthiest doubles metagames we've ever had. Competitive Pokemon has never been more accessible. Between the ability to rent other people's teams to the fact that you can literally go from level 1 hatched to level 100 perfect EV/IV trained competitive mon in minutes means building a team for multiplayer is shockingly easy.

The single player is short, but a lot of that time difference is a lack of time wasters from previous games. A huge amount of time is saved with the simple fact that you don't run into a zubat every 2 steps. You're not constantly running into and running away from wild Pokemon. Grinding is also almost completely unneeded. Unless you go back to an earlier area and catch something really low level, you might need to grind a little bit. But the experience system gives much more to lower leveled Pokemon and much less to over leveled Pokemon.

Feel free to toss my a friend request (FC below). I'll happily join some raids with you, or you can with me. And I can help you get into competitive battles if you're interested in that.

Nintendo Switch FC: 4867-2891-2493
Switch username: Em
Discord: Heavyarms55#1475
Pokemon Go FC: 3838 2595 7596
PSN: Heavyarms55zx

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic