Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 7,941 to 7,960 of 8,180

Magician

@Zuljaras

I've played through the tutorial without the patch.

Seems to run just fine.

Switch Physical Collection - 697 games (as of January 19th, 2021)
Currently playing: Alliance Alive HD (Switch)
Favorite Quote: "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." -Arthur C. Clarke

Magician

This one's for my fellow wrastlin' fans.

Favorite Quote: "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." -Arthur C. Clarke

Solomon18

LRG are opening pre-orders for Trover on Nov 27

Solomon18

RupeeClock

@Solomon18
At first I had no idea what you were referring to, then I checked.

Yeah I was planning to pick up Trover Saves The Universe as a curiosity.

RupeeClock

Solomon18

@RupeeClock oops, I didn't realize there was more to that title (I'm always in a bit of a hurry.) Quirky looking game..

Solomon18

Magician

Preorders for Unruly Heroes from Pix'n Love are live.

It's a sub-5k release. 1,500 limited edition, 3k standard edition. FOMO is strong with this one.
https://www.pixnlovepublishing.com/98-game-series

P.S. - Finally received my order for Mother Russia Bleeds from Special Reserve, # 1507/3500.

P.P.S. - I took the week off work due to a couple high-dollar inbound orders.

Porch thievery has increased because all the neighbourhood scamps are bored.

Edited on by Magician

Belexes

From Nicalis:

In a previous edition of Nicalis Online Store News, we alerted you to the fact that copies of Code of Princess EX for Nintendo Switch were running low in our warehouse, and now they're sold out. Today we noticed that The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth+ for Nintendo Switch is getting close to selling out as well, with fewer than 50 copies remaining. If you'd like one of the last remaining copies, click here and order today before they're all gone!

Belexes

Magician

The final SRG release of 2020 to be revealed on Friday.

The only hint being that it's a "3D game".

Solomon18

@Magician hope they go out with a bang, those last two were a bit lackluster..

Solomon18

RupeeClock

@Solomon18
The last two were, but Super Rare has had a pretty solid year.
I've bought 12 of their releases this year, ones I didn't buy simply didn't interest me like Smoke & Sacrifice, The Sexy Brutale, Chroma Squad, Darkwood, Monster Prom XXL, and Yes, Your Grace.

They definitely over-estimated the demand for Monster Prom XXL, as for Yes Your Grace, that's looking to be another Smoke & Sacrifice situation despite having 1000 fewer units produced.

RupeeClock

Zuljaras

@RupeeClock I just got Mega Man Zero/ZX Legacy Collection from 365games!

Thank you for showing me this site. Their delivery to my country is so cheap compared to many other places!

Zuljaras

RupeeClock

@Zuljaras
That's interesting, I recommend the site for UK shoppers, but it's good for you for import?
Their stock is primarily EU stock but they periodically have import US/JP stock as long as it supports English Language options. They ship their stock from the UK and have really good prices, plus a decent loyalty points program.

RupeeClock

Zuljaras

@RupeeClock Well for Bulgaria is only £2.99 per item. I am used to 9£ from Ebay or 17$ for LRG

Zuljaras

RupeeClock

@Zuljaras
That's surprisingly good for an international order, though Bulgaria is in the EU so maybe that's why.
That shipping might not stay cheap when the UK does finally complete Brexit.

RupeeClock

Solomon18

Doom Eternal now digital only, no physical.. WHAT!!??

Solomon18

Magician

I grew tired of SLG dragging their feet with my lost order of Darius Cozmic Collection. Mercifully, I found an eBay listing only $30 over msrp. The next listing is $80 over msrp, so I'm glad to have it in hand before reseller pricing gets out of hand. Hopefully SLG's "investigation" into my missing order ends with no results and I at least get my initial payment back.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic