Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 7,941 to 7,960 of 11,400

RupeeClock

@Zuljaras
That's interesting, I recommend the site for UK shoppers, but it's good for you for import?
Their stock is primarily EU stock but they periodically have import US/JP stock as long as it supports English Language options. They ship their stock from the UK and have really good prices, plus a decent loyalty points program.

RupeeClock

RupeeClock

@Zuljaras
That's surprisingly good for an international order, though Bulgaria is in the EU so maybe that's why.
That shipping might not stay cheap when the UK does finally complete Brexit.

RupeeClock

yeayeanaynay

Doom Eternal now digital only, no physical.. WHAT!!??

yeayeanaynay

Magician

I grew tired of SLG dragging their feet with my lost order of Darius Cozmic Collection. Mercifully, I found an eBay listing only $30 over msrp. The next listing is $80 over msrp, so I'm glad to have it in hand before reseller pricing gets out of hand. Hopefully SLG's "investigation" into my missing order ends with no results and I at least get my initial payment back.

Switch Physical Collection - 1,251 games (as of April 24th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

GrailUK

@RupeeClock Ghost of a Tale looks gorgeous, but I know zilch about it. Is it any good?

I never drive faster than I can see. Besides, it's all in the reflexes.

Switch FC: SW-0287-5760-4611

yeayeanaynay

@GrailUK looks decent but doesn't seem to run that smooth on the Switch, runs better on the PC, the graphics look muddy and washed out to me, there are bugs and frame rate drops. I will pass. I don't like shabby ports..
@Magician might have to do the same for Darkwood. It has been sitting in the same spot for 14 days now and wont budge. C19 still messing up the postal networks..

yeayeanaynay

GrailUK

@Solomon18 Oh no, I'll have to try to find some Switch footage

I never drive faster than I can see. Besides, it's all in the reflexes.

Switch FC: SW-0287-5760-4611

Magician

Doom Eternal physical release isn't entirely dead, but it is on life support. Apparently the cost of 32GB cartridges is still outrageous. It's the reason we'll probably never get physical copies for some games with a file size over 16GB. Alien Isolation, Resident Evil Remake HD, etc.

@Solomon18
https://i.redd.it/ji07sxgr3i061.jpg

Edited on by Magician

Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

RupeeClock

@Magician
Since LRG have already worked with Bethesda to make a physical release of Doom 64 a reality, I can only hope they make Doom Eternal possible.
Whilst they're at it, a compilation of Doom 1, 2, and 3.
Or just three individual physical releases as is usually what they do even for games that would easily fit onto a 1GB cart, like Blaster Master Zero 1 and 2 together.

RupeeClock

Zuljaras

@Magician @RupeeClock
The RLG people are the heroes we need

I am ok to pay more to get a proper physical releases of the games I want. But I see many people having problem with them. They do not force anyone to buy.

Btw any news when the Castlevania Collection vol.1 will hit LRG?

Also it seems you guys follow the news so any chance of Immortalf Fenyx Rising being all on the cart?

Edited on by Zuljaras

Paraka

@RupeeClock - I can definitely see Doom Eternal getting a physical treatment through LRG, and with a pseudo-bonuses to "hide" the expensive cart price behind it as a baseline.

Paraka

yeayeanaynay

no doubt LRG will be releasing more Doom titles in the future..

yeayeanaynay

Magician

Those Black Friday deals are live, folks. The price finally felt right for Supermarket Shriek and The Survivalists, so I grabbed those. $25 per for G.I. Joe, Transformers, and Mario & Sonic Tokyo 2020 seems fair, but I passed. Anywho, some great deals out there, as usual.

@Zuljaras

I intend to grab copy of Immortal Fenyx Rising in a trade at launch on December 3rd. If the trade is successful I'll let you know about the cartridge situation with the game. But considering Ubisoft want to treat the game like a pseudo live service, I assume a fair chunk of the game won't be on the cartridge.

https://www.nintendolife.com/news/2020/11/ubisoft_reveals_its...

Edited on by Magician

Blooper987

@Magician I’m prolly gonna drop a good $60-$70 this week on digital games. Can’t wait to look through all the games on sale!

Switch Friend Code: SW-0772-1845-0995

Paraka

I hope you all are doing absolutely fantastic this season in spite of much opposition otherwise.

The Black Friday seems to have some hidden deals out there, so make sure you dig through some. Best Buy has some unlisted games for 15 bucks. Got 6 games for 120.

Paraka

MasterBlaster

Where are the best Black Friday deals? @Magician Where did you get the Survivalist?

MasterBlaster

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic