Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 7,921 to 7,940 of 11,398

Belexes

Can't say I will miss Fight Crab.

Belexes

RupeeClock

@Belexes

It's not exclusive to Physicality Games anyway. I got a copy of it from Play-asia.

RupeeClock

Zuljaras

I have a question about the physical edition of
Immortal Realms: Vampire Wars. Does it have any downloads required? Or it is a normal release with the whole game on the cartridge?

Magician

@Zuljaras

There's a 752 MB patch for Immoral Realms: Vampire Wars.

Switch Physical Collection - 1,251 games (as of April 24th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Magician

@Zuljaras

I've played through the tutorial without the patch.

Seems to run just fine.

Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Magician

This one's for my fellow wrastlin' fans.

https://twitter.com/RetrosoftStudio/status/1327990802665115649

yeayeanaynay

LRG are opening pre-orders for Trover on Nov 27

yeayeanaynay

RupeeClock

@Solomon18
At first I had no idea what you were referring to, then I checked.

Yeah I was planning to pick up Trover Saves The Universe as a curiosity.

RupeeClock

yeayeanaynay

@RupeeClock oops, I didn't realize there was more to that title (I'm always in a bit of a hurry.) Quirky looking game..

yeayeanaynay

Magician

Preorders for Unruly Heroes from Pix'n Love are live.

It's a sub-5k release. 1,500 limited edition, 3k standard edition. FOMO is strong with this one.
https://www.pixnlovepublishing.com/98-game-series

P.S. - Finally received my order for Mother Russia Bleeds from Special Reserve, # 1507/3500.

P.P.S. - I took the week off work due to a couple high-dollar inbound orders.

Porch thievery has increased because all the neighbourhood scamps are bored.

Edited on by Magician

Belexes

From Nicalis:

In a previous edition of Nicalis Online Store News, we alerted you to the fact that copies of Code of Princess EX for Nintendo Switch were running low in our warehouse, and now they're sold out. Today we noticed that The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth+ for Nintendo Switch is getting close to selling out as well, with fewer than 50 copies remaining. If you'd like one of the last remaining copies, click here and order today before they're all gone!

Belexes

Magician

The final SRG release of 2020 to be revealed on Friday.

The only hint being that it's a "3D game".

RupeeClock

@Solomon18
The last two were, but Super Rare has had a pretty solid year.
I've bought 12 of their releases this year, ones I didn't buy simply didn't interest me like Smoke & Sacrifice, The Sexy Brutale, Chroma Squad, Darkwood, Monster Prom XXL, and Yes, Your Grace.

They definitely over-estimated the demand for Monster Prom XXL, as for Yes Your Grace, that's looking to be another Smoke & Sacrifice situation despite having 1000 fewer units produced.

RupeeClock

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic