Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 7,921 to 7,940 of 8,168

Magician

Digital Devolver announced Serious Sam 1-3 Collection for Switch.

I look forward to that Special Reserve release down the road.
https://www.nintendo.com/games/detail/serious-sam-collection-...

@Zuljaras

No, it isn't confirmed, but considering Digital Devolver's working relationship with Special Reserve I assume it'll happen.

Edited on by Magician

Switch Physical Collection - 695 games (as of January 11th, 2021)
Currently playing: Alliance Alive HD (Switch)
Favorite Quote: "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." -Arthur C. Clarke

Zuljaras

@Magician Is that confirmed going Physical? I am 100% for it. And all 3 games will be only
4.1 GB in size. DAMN!

Zuljaras

Solomon18

@RupeeClock sure you gave us enough information? get a job in advertising maybe?
@Magician seriously good news! and Shiren too! awesome stuff.
PS: Cross Code is shipping out of Strictly Limited..

Solomon18

RupeeClock

@Solomon18
I felt the need to be thorough with what was on offer, because the price just seems too high and the editions too ambitious for what is Premium Edition's second release.

RupeeClock

Magician

For North American collectors, Premium Edition has made 1,000 more copies of their first release Super Blood Hockey available to preorder. For collectors outside of North America, you can preorder a copy from VGP.

I missed preordering this the first time around, so I'm glad I was able to now.

North America: https://premiumeditiongames.com/products/premium-edition-1

Elsewhere: https://www.videogamesplus.ca/super-blood-hockey-premium-edit...

Favorite Quote: "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." -Arthur C. Clarke

RupeeClock

I skipped Super Blood Hockey because I've no interest in that sort of game.
That isn't a slight against the game, it looks alright, I just don't really like sports games nor does the ultra-violence gimmick interest me.

That said I'm eagerly awaiting "A Robot Named Fight!" and did place an order of the Premium Edition (read: standard edition) of Pigeon Dev Games Collection.

RupeeClock

Belexes

@RupeeClock I really want "A Robot Named Fight!" too - is this still Coming Soon/Not Sold Out? Looking for the Standard Edition.

Edited on by Belexes

Belexes

RupeeClock

@Belexes
A Robot Named Fight is going to be Premium Edition's third physical release.
https://premiumeditiongames.com/collections/frontpage
They don't have a release date for this yet but it should be early next year, I think?

The reason they're doing this one later is that the game isn't content complete yet, the husband and wife dev team are still adding to the game.

RupeeClock

Belexes

@RupeeClock Thanks for the clarification. This one will definitely be on my radar in whatever edition is available!

Belexes

Magician

Physicality Games is tapping out.

If you preordered anything from them, check your email, a refund should've been issued to you.

It's a shame really, I was looking forward to a physical release for Rolling Gunner.

Edited on by Magician

RupeeClock

@Magician
That's a shame, maybe they bit off more than they could chew, but it sounds as though they just couldn't drum up enough interest.

At least they are doing the right thing and issuing refunds, instead of having another Warned Collectors situation.

RupeeClock

Monkeido

@Magician That seems like a pretty nice message and it definitely makes me feel bad for them, but I also can't deny I've never heard of them, though I'm not a "hardcore" collector and only buy the games I think are worth owning and playing.

On a side note, I found it kinda strange how The Mummy Demastered is not listed on the Switch games page on LRG's website: https://limitedrungames.com/collections/nintendo

EDIT: I did already buy that btw, since you can see it from their homepage, which is why I found it strange it didn't show up on the Switch games page.

Edited on by Monkeido

Monkeido

Belexes

Can't say I will miss Fight Crab.

Belexes

RupeeClock

@Belexes

It's not exclusive to Physicality Games anyway. I got a copy of it from Play-asia.

RupeeClock

Zuljaras

I have a question about the physical edition of
Immortal Realms: Vampire Wars. Does it have any downloads required? Or it is a normal release with the whole game on the cartridge?

Zuljaras

Magician

@Zuljaras

There's a 752 MB patch for Immoral Realms: Vampire Wars.

Zuljaras

@Magician But is the game playable without it?

If it is for fixes, better textures etc. I am ok. I just don't want the patch to be mandatory.

Zuljaras

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic