TOUGHDUDE94

i have an few
shadow the hedgehog yeah the edge lord we all need
monster hunter fighter
aiai from super monkey ball
panszer dargoon charter look we getting a remake great way to promote it
valut boy from fallout

TOUGHDUDE94

Switch Friend Code: SW-8517-4594-3400 | 3DS Friend Code: 4098-4719-4387 | My Nintendo: TOUGHDUDE | Nintendo Network ID: Andrew1994fl2.0

TOUGHDUDE94

and mii outfits for dlc packs 2 and 3
2 dragon quest
slime character
maybe other protagonist
3 Banjo kazzoie
1.Conker
2.mumbo jumbo

TOUGHDUDE94

Switch Friend Code: SW-8517-4594-3400 | 3DS Friend Code: 4098-4719-4387 | My Nintendo: TOUGHDUDE | Nintendo Network ID: Andrew1994fl2.0

DarkSim01

Travis Touchdown or bust.

Maybe the Microsoft/Nintendo friendship could give us Joanna Dark and a Perfect Dark sequel/remake/remaster.

DarkSim01

Grumblevolcano

The Mii costumes are from the same company as the character so I think with DQ Hero we will get:

• Chocobo Hat
  • Geno outfit (if not already ingame, I don't remember)
  • A few outfits for DQ Hero characters that aren't playable (e.g. 1, 2 and 7)

Then with Banjo:

• Gruntilda outfit
  • Conker outfit
  • Minecraft Creeper outfit
  • Steve outfit
  • A few pirate outfits inspired by Sea of Thieves

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

KryptoniteKrunch

Rayman and Dixie Kong.

Rex and Pyra, Mr. Sandman(Punch Out), Spyro and Crash Bandicoot would be cool too. Really hope there's a 2nd fighter pass.

Edited on by KryptoniteKrunch

KryptoniteKrunch

Nintendo Network ID: KryptoniteKrunch

Henmii

I don't know why, but I really can't activate the Starfox conversations, palutena's guidance or the Snake codecs. In past games I didn't have any trouble, but here you have to be soooo fast. Its impossible for me, but luckily there's still youtube!

Also, they should ad all the character introduction movies in one of the updates. Those are awesome!

Edited on by Henmii

Henmii

Elvie

@Henmii Dang, I was hoping that they were unlockables but I guess this confirms that they are M.I.A..

Elvie

RR529

I'd honestly be surprised if one of the last two DLC characters isn't another Bandai Namco rep.

They actually helped develop the game, yet currently only have one rep (Pac-Man), compared to the three that Capcom (Mega Man, Ryu, Ken), Konami (Snake, Simon, Richter), and SEGA (Sonic, Bayonetta, technically Joker) have, or the two that SE (Cloud, Hero) has. While it's true that Microsoft only has one as well (Banjo), I think that's a special case due to Rare's history with Nintendo, and we won't see any more MS/Rare fighters.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

HobbitGamer

@RR529 Oooh, can we have Prince of all Cosmos with a Katamari? With a Royal Rainbow final smash?! ๐Ÿ˜‚

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

TOUGHDUDE94

We can have one Tekken rep and .hack rep or tails rep.or soulcilaber rep.

Edited on by TOUGHDUDE94

TOUGHDUDE94

gcunit

Complete beginner here when it comes to Smash online. I just wanna begin with casual fights against multiple opponents, but more often than not I get matched in 1v1s - is there a way of forcing multiple opponents in my online matches?

Edited on by gcunit

You guys had me at blood and semen.

What better way to celebrate than firing something out of the pipe?

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

gcunit

@ReaderRagfish Thanks. My gaming is a bit sporadic so I find it hard to make the group sessions, but I'll look out for them.

I'm not sure I've seen where I can select a preference for 4 players online, but I'll look again.

DarkSim01

Yoshimitsu from Tekken would be an interesting Bandai Namco rep. Playable in all seven Tekken games, would be a sword fighter with a versatile fighting style (sort of a Sheik/Corrin hybrid) given his ninjitsu background and robotic arm, and since the title is passed down with the sword to the leader of his clan, there would be good variant skins from games over the last 25 years.

If not him, then Heihachi is the obvious Tekken choice, or they could go Mitsurugi or Astaroth from Soulcalibur.

DarkSim01

DarkSim01

@Grumblevolcano I'm hoping for an All Star Boss rush like what's in World of Light, but with boss fights from the previous games added as well.

To really make this the Ultimate Smash and couple with the "Everyone is Here" tagline, give us an "Everything is Here," (within reason). Hit the targets, board the platforms, race to the finish, all bosses.

DarkSim01

RR529

Yeah, a Tekken fighter would probably be pretty likely if we get anither Bandai Namco rep, but as I've never played one that would be pretty disappointing for me personally.

Personally I'd like some Tales representation. Either Yuri because of Vesperia Definitive Edition, or Lloyd with an announcement of a Symphonia Chronicles port. It'd be pretty unreal to have fighters representing maybe the biggest classic JRPG franchises at that point, too (FF, DQ, Persona/SMT, Xeno, and of course Tales).

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

gcunit

I'm stuck on a World of Light battle, need tips.

It's against 9-Volt & 18-Volt, represented by Incineroar and Villager. There's also a 'CPU' Sheriff involved, but I don't seem to be able to do anything to him.

But this ****ing Sheriff dude is just caning me, hitting me incessantly at all angles, and as I understand it it's impossible to block/deflect his fire. So what should my approach be?

I've got a speed spirit to help me move around faster, but what with my two opponents, the Sheriff, and that sodding UFO item, I just can't get a foothold in the fight, just constantly trying to recover from getting smashed around the screen.

Diddy64

@gcunit Thereโ€™s a spirit that makes killing assist trophies more easily in the World of Light map. I think it was in the northwest part of the map.

Undergoing games:
Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity

Arbor

@gcunit i think i only won that battle by using the sheriff spirit myself, lol

Arbor

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic