Forums

Topic: Super Mario Maker 2 Level Sharing

Posts 1,321 to 1,340 of 2,042

AjTheMango

Here’s my mm2 account - M4J-QKL-8YG

AjTheMango

CosmicGaming

Hi just joined. For my first level to share with you: To Infinity and Beyond J08-BQ5-W2G

I feel like this level could be very popular, because I made it with a passion to annoy and make you have fun at the same time. I really want this level to be played by lots of people, because it is a level that is as hard as Champion's Road, or The Perfect Run. So, please give it a try, and I will post gameplay of it sometime this week.

CosmicGaming

Discostew

Run for your life!: P12-LSV-XYF

This is a level I made with SMM1 and have since brought it over to SMM2. If you stop even slightly, you unlikely to make it, and it isn't just in one direction. You'll have to make quick adjustments to direction as you play through it.

It did get some changes from the original. Mostly aesthetic as it doesn't look empty anymore, but I did have to make some changes to the overall level design because the physics changed slightly. Some jumps that were easy before became almost impossible now, so I had to do some trimming. Some parts became easier, but some parts are now a little harder.

As of this post, only 2 out of 1032 people who played the level (besides myself) were able to complete it (and overall completion rate of 0.19%).

Discostew

3DS Friend Code: 4425-1477-0127 | Nintendo Network ID: Discostew

Thundertron55

Hello everyone! I made a bunch of levels over the weekend and I am here to share them.

Rising Lava Tower - B1L-N1X-GCG
Style: Super Mario 3D World
Hurry! The lava is rising! Left path is harder but more rewarding and the right path is easier.
Difficulty: Hard

SSB Brawl - Rumble Falls - LP2-D9Y-WKF
Style: New Super Mario Bros. U
This level is based on the Super Smash Bros. Brawl stage Rumble Falls.
Difficulty: Normal

Infiltrating Bowser's Airships - 084-G3T-Y5G
Style: Super Mario Bros.
Infiltrate the airships of Bowser's Navy! Originally made on 3DS.
Difficulty: Easy

Super Mario Challenge - W19-12 - 6KC-STC-RKG
Clear Condition: Don't touch the ground after jumping
Wall Jump Mastery! The final level from SMM3DS's Super Mario Challenge.
Difficulty: Hard

Key Castle - SSJ-R53-6SF
Find the Pink Coins to escape the castle! Originally made on 3DS.

Cave of Ordeals - 2TV-53L-WXF
Wander through the depths of the Cave of Ordeals! Originally made on 3DS.(Not Zelda related)

Don't Touch the Coins 1 - GR6-P55-65G
Style: Super Mario Bros. 3
Don't touch the Coins or you'll fall to your doom! Speedrun(20 sec). Originally made on 3DS.

NSMBW: World 9-3 - NQ0-RWN-FHG
Clear Condition: Find all 3 10-Coins
A recreation of W9-3 from New Super Mario Bros. Wii.

Bowser's Kingdom - Samurai Moon - NSM-G4Y-0TF
Style: Super Mario Bros.
Clear Condition: Collect the 50-Coin
This level is based off the Moon in Mario Odyssey that requires the Samurai Outfit.

I hope you all enjoy and like my levels! Have a good day!

Mario Maker 2 ID: 99C-3DN-SVG
Smash Mains: Toon Link, Chrom, Inkling, Joker, Robin, Pyra/Mythra, and Sora.
"May the light illuminate your path."

My Nintendo: Thundrtron | Nintendo Network ID: Thundertron55

lycanhero

Here is another one SX4-G8T-X2G

lycanhero

jfaftn

A nice car ride above the city :
X85-ONX-OBG
Thanks in advance for playing and liking

jfaftn

chardir

@richufc Thanks, glad you liked it!

Friend Code: SW-1014-2011-3950 (Switch name: Dii)
Mario Maker 2 Maker ID: LMR-JBK-RWG

Khaleesii

Hola! Check out my new courses a just uploaded!

I hope you like it and share it with your frindes, follow and like if you want to

DVB-849-7KF ( Speedrun - short and very fun and hard )

2P0-FCF-K7G ( Zelda BOTW Divie beast Van Medoh just try it out )

Caio amigos!

Khaleesii

carlos82

@wittenduvel really enjoyed that, great work and I even got the record for now 👍

Older than I care to remember but have been gaming since owning a wooden Atari 2600 and played pretty much everything inbetween.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5967-3221-9309 | My Nintendo: Carlos

carlos82

@zwetzel4 very funny ending on that first one and a good level overall, shame about the respawning Boom boom (I wish we could choose if they did). I'm not a big fan of kart levels but it was fun

Older than I care to remember but have been gaming since owning a wooden Atari 2600 and played pretty much everything inbetween.

LavaTwilight

Hi guys, sorry I've been a way for a while but I'll try and get round to some of your courses, I'll try recent ones this time.

Before then I've got a new level:
Soopa Koopa Troopa Puzzle House

N81-35Y-1KG

Find the 3 key coins to unlock the door to the basement, then defeat King Boo to escape. Mild puzzle elements designed to be taxing, but achievable at almost any skill level and always rewarding.

For most people I'd say this was a normal difficulty but for others I can imagine it'll be easy.
Anyway, enjoy and as always, constructive feedback welcome.

Edited on by LavaTwilight

Mario Maker ID - 4XR BYS 5PF

My Nintendo: Mikee | Nintendo Network ID: LavaTwilight

goldenhaze

Name: Picayune undertaking for a cat
Level ID: JD0-3NG-B1G
Style: SM3DW
Theme: Underground
Difficulty: Expert
Description: ^._.^ <---- kitty

goldenhaze

carlos82

@LavaTwilight yeah it was pretty easy, fun though and I liked the setup around King Boo

LavaTwilight

@carlos82 thanks, I've played a few of your levels. I have mixed feelings about Retro Kingdom 1. Although I enjoyed it, I found the layout and general maneuverability of the level somewhat frustrating, especially where you had to climb and couldn't see beyond the top of the screen (mario bros throwback for example). However I still thought the pacman section was redeeming enough. Real good job there!
But Retro Kingdom 3 was the icing on the cake! Felt like I was on a real mission there. If I could like it twice, I would!

LavaTwilight

@Ender1304 are you sure that castle level isn't just yours and you're trying to say it was someone elses? It was good. I've seen a lot worse made by a lot older. She did a good job. No bias or leniency from me.

carlos82

@LavaTwilight yeah it was one of the first levels I built and is kind of janky in places due to how the camera works, lessons learned for future levels but I have a soft spot for it. Yeah I was trying to tie in the whole time travelling theme for all 3 and to destroy the time machine in the third with bit of Luigi's Mansion thrown in, I'm quite happy how it turned out. I've got another level coming soon which mixes quite a few of these ideas together, I'm just trying to work out the order. Thanks for the feedback

toadettemayor

Late for the Muncher Sky-Express

QKM-G9R-MMF

Took me a while but I finally finished my first course!

toadettemayor

organizedchaos

Made my first level, it's a tough one let's see if any of you can clear it!

Leap of faith:
VC1 CKL BNF

organizedchaos

zwetzel4

Cascade Kingdom
BF4-OD6-KRF
It’s Fossil Falls from Super Mario Odyssey! Can you collect all of the Power Moons?

zwetzel4

Ender1304

@LavaTwilight I only helped with the placement of the checkpoint. I think much of the level came from the castle template, perhaps?

Ender1304

My Nintendo: Ender1304

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic