Forums

Topic: Splatoon 3

Posts 1,201 to 1,220 of 5,054

jump

God damn, I got massively downgraded. I was playing Salmon Run and two of the players disconnected so me and the other player did a valiant job of getting some eggs but got quickly wiped out. I swear in Splatoon 2 Salmon Run adjusted itself to this type of thing if players got disconnected.

Edited on by jump

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

Snatcher

I gotta be honest, There is times the run is fun, but the rotation this time around sucks!

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

jump

@Snatcher Apart from the splatling I'm happy enough with the weapons. I only have an issue with the splatling is I don't use them that often and it takes too long for them to fire which is against my more manic way of playing as I don't want to take the time to find a spot and get warmed up.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

Snatcher

@jump Which sucks because I get it all the dang time!

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

BenAV

@jump The number of eggs required gets adjusted but it's always an uphill battle trying to just survive with less players. It was in Splatoon 2 as well. At least you only lose half as many points for losing after someone drops.

BenAV

Switch Friend Code: SW-4616-9069-4695 | 3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV | Twitter:

Fizza

Snatcher wrote:

The pixel glasses are a catalog reward.

I wasn't aware the catalogue gave you exclusive gear, I always just assumed it was gear you could normally get but you got for free by levelling up the catalogue. That's a pretty good incentive to keep at it honestly.

Also, I remembered something that has always confused me in regards to the NSO app: why doesn't Splatnet 3 allow you to view how many ability chunks you have at any one time? Something like that would be great to have at all times even whilst you're not playing the game and, if the app can keep track of something as seemingly impossible as the total amount of turf you've inked? I feel like its not unreasonable to want something like that in there as well.

Currently MIA for exams; see you all in a bit! o7
Mario Maker 2 Maker ID: YT1-0Q2-YFF
Please ask for permission before using my FC!
Currently Playing: Extreme-G (N64)

Switch Friend Code: SW-3505-5480-3330 | Twitter:

WoomyNNYes

@Fizza Catalog gear I've gotten that I haven't seen in the store. I think there may have been others, but I can't recall what they were, maybe because they weren't cool. XD
Beachcomer (hat) https://splatoonwiki.org/wiki/Beachcomber
Sudadera Celest (blue striped pull-over hoodie) https://splatoonwiki.org/wiki/Sudadera_Celeste
Cuttlefish Sandies (brown leather sandles)(Like omg, EWW!!!🤣 Can I delete these, please, Nintendo?) https://splatoonwiki.org/wiki/File:S3_Gear_Shoes_Cuttlefish_S...

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

Extreme bicycle rider (<--Link to a favorite bike video)
'Tendo liker

Fizza

@WoomyNNYes A shame the Cuttlefish Sandies are Rockenberg and not Cuttlegear, the pun would've been perfect.

WoomyNNYes

@BenAV or anyone.

Very dumb question that I probably know the answer to. Is there any talk of being able to sell or delete gear from our Splatoon 3 inventory? These Cuttlefish Sandies are not cool. XD (opinion) They were a catalog reward, which we can't refuse. I'm guessing we're forever stuck with gear, no way to get rid of it later, just like Splatoon 2.

Untitled

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

'Tendo liker

BenAV

@WoomyNNYes I don't think so.

BenAV

Switch Friend Code: SW-4616-9069-4695 | 3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV | Twitter:

WaffleBoat

I can’t beat the b+/A- rank up battle it’s been three weeks of me trying but I keep getting stuck with awful teams.

I fear no man
but that thing:
The carrot minigame from bowser's inside story
it scares me

BenAV

@WaffleBoat The rank up battles can be a pain. The A+/S one took me seven attempts.

BenAV

StarPoint

Ever since the 1.1.2 update, I have only gotten one communication error in both Anarchy and Salmon Run. Have these errors improved for anyone else?

"Science compels us to explode the sun!"

Currently playing:

Persona 3 Reload (PC)
Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney Trilogy (PC)

WaffleBoat

@StarPoint
Yes, I haven’t had a single error since the update. However I am still trying to beat the rank up battle! It’s been 14 rank up battles in the past 3 weeks so that’s almost as bad as those errors.

I fear no man
but that thing:
The carrot minigame from bowser's inside story
it scares me

BenAV

@StarPoint I still get them occasionally but pretty infrequently, but it's been like that for me since launch. Haven't noticed any real difference with each update.

BenAV

WoomyNNYes

@StarPoint I saw less connection issues before updates 1.1.1 and 1.1.2. Perhaps I'm in the minority. Since 1.1.2, I frequently see people disconnect from Salmon Run during the helicopter intro. (could be coincidence, but I'd never seen SR disconnects until now) Which looks like this: extended view out the helicopter window, plus the helicopter shakes, then, only three players in copter.

Also, aren't close up Steelhead bombs automatic death? I thought they were. Maybe I'm wrong. Watch player on raised platfrom to the right of center. Not a care in the world.🌈🌈😁

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

'Tendo liker

BenAV

@WoomyNNYes I think that's just lag weirdness. Either they jumped off before the explosion or it landed somewhere else on their screen. You're right that they definitely would have died there if that's what happened on their end.

BenAV

Fizza

Oh no....I think I'm getting addicted to Tableturf....
Untitled
I know how you feel now @StarPoint (though I do also partially blame you since it was your post that got me to reconsider the mode XD).

StarPoint

@Fizza lol well I’m glad I played a part in your obsession. No regerts 💪

"Science compels us to explode the sun!"

Currently playing:

Persona 3 Reload (PC)
Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney Trilogy (PC)

ShinyShinx

Hi everyone,
I’m looking for people to play with on a regular basis. I’m 22M from UK.
HMU on discord if you want ShinyShinx#3125
Friend code is SW-0018-8162-2632

Edited on by ShinyShinx

ShinyShinx

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic