Forums

Topic: Pokemon Legends Arceus

Posts 901 to 920 of 1,902

Anti-Matter

@Joeynator3000
I was thinking, if Pokemon games can be so drastically changed, I would like to see some replacements such as no gym leader, no villain team, no challenger that waiting for you on entire road, etc. It was like same repetitive things over and over again.
Make it different with new things but still maintain the game objection: catching Pokemons.

Top 8 Konami's Rhythm games:
1. Dance Dance Revolution
2. Para Para Paradise
3. DrumMania
4. Beatmania IIDX
5. Pop'n Music
6. KeyboardMania
7. Martial Beat
8. DANCE EVOLUTION

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

Snatcher

@Anti-Matter Well I have something to tell you my friend, you gonna like this game (:

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside.

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Joeynator3000

Maybe we can get an update or something in the future that'll give us trainer battles or something...like the freakin' Frontier that apparently doesn't exist according to GameFreak. -.-

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/joeynator3001

Snatcher

@Joeynator3000 Ya, I'm a little sad that there is nothing like that, but I heard that the base game didn't have a lot of trainer battles, so maybe.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside.

Eel

Well I wasn’t expecting a guaranteed Shiny Pokemon, much less this early into the game! That’s always nice, and it’s a good one too.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

skywake

@Pokester99
Eh, not really. It's not that I dislike the main series games at all. I've pretty much day 1 purchased every generation since gen 2 with the exception of gen 3 because I skipped the GBA. And I got super deep into the meta during gen 4. So it's not at all that I don't like the battles, grind and meta in Pokemon. I'm deep into Pokemon. It's just that this game offers a new perspective and it's refreshing

It's kinda like if you were a fan of Mario and someone told you about Paper Mario. Then your reaction was to say that Paper Mario sounds like it lacks platforming as a focus so it doesn't sound like fun at all given platforming is the only thing you like about Mario. Technically you'd be right.... but you'd also be missing the entire point

Edited on by skywake

Some Aussie musics: Pond, TFS, Genesis Owusu
"Don't stir the pot" is a nice way of saying "they're too dumb to reason with"

Snatcher

@Eel Ok wait, don't tell me what it is, but where to get it.

Snatcher

@Eel Thanks!

Snatcher

skywake wrote:

@Pokester99
Eh, not really. It's not that I dislike the main series games at all. I've pretty much day 1 purchased every generation since gen 2 with the exception of gen 3 because I skipped the GBA. And I got super deep into the meta during gen 4. So it's not at all that I don't like the battles, grind and meta in Pokemon. I'm deep into Pokemon. It's just that this game offers a new perspective and it's refreshing

It's kinda like if you were a fan of Mario and someone told you about Paper Mario. Then your reaction was to say that Paper Mario sounds like it lacks platforming as a focus so it doesn't sound like fun at all given platforming is the only thing you like about Mario. Technically you'd be right.... but you'd also be missing the entire point

This!

Silly_G

A shiny Buneary just ran away from me...

I initiated a battle and used Quick Attack so that I didn’t kill it, yet it fled, and disappeared.

Whaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!!

I couldn’t even get a good look at it either because it was in the grass!

Edited on by Silly_G

An affiliate link to a Link in need is an affiliate Link indeed.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1910-7582-3323

Anti-Matter

Ok, what will happen when you get KO during battle?
Game Over screen or teleported back to check point?

2. Para Para Paradise
3. DrumMania
4. Beatmania IIDX
5. Pop'n Music
6. KeyboardMania
7. Martial Beat
8. DANCE EVOLUTION

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

Snatcher

@Eel Was the mission A shiny gastly, or did I just run into a shiny gastly, because if so, YAAAAAA

Snatcher

@Anti-Matter I'm pretty sure if you lose all your pokemon in the wild, your good, but if your trainer takes the blows, well.

Snatcher

@Eel WHAT! WOO. I love how they make sure you know the shiny is there, It was a loud spark, and it make a bright light, I was able to catch it by throwing a berry at it, and back shot it with a heavy ball, this is so great! Pretty sure this is my first ever shiny pokemon, that I have caught, in a mainline pokemon game!
And its one of my favorite pokemon to, sure its not the best looking shiny pokemon, (Because only its mega and Gmax form look white for whatever reason) but its my first, Not gonna push my luck, but I sure do hope I find a shiny ralts at some point.

Edited on by Snatcher

Snatcher

God people, its not like we are never getting a turn based pokemon game again, next gen is on its way, and you can have all the normal pokemon stuff that you like.

I think it was a smart move, they made legends, and the D&P remakes, so you have turn based battles, and originaln-ness, and then there is this new take on pokemon, and not gonna lie, its different, but its a good different in my opinion.

Sorry if i'm coming off as a bit of an ass, i'm not trying to say, "Don't like it? play something else" not at all, you are free to not like the game, or what its done, but one mainline pokemon game doing something different is not the end of the world, thats all i'm trying to say.

Edited on by Snatcher

Anti-Matter

@Pokester99
There is a battle in Legend of Arceus in the wild.

Edited on by Anti-Matter

2. Para Para Paradise
3. DrumMania
4. Beatmania IIDX
5. Pop'n Music
6. KeyboardMania
7. Martial Beat
8. DANCE EVOLUTION

VoidofLight

@Pokester99 Nah, I liked the old formula up until gen 7 where it got stale, and extremely easy.

I like Legends because it’s finally introducing side content into the series again. Something that the modern 3D games have been missing ever since gen 6. Please stop using blanket statements or assuming that people who like this hate pokemon, since you know absolutely nothing about any of us here! Thanks!

Edit: Also, my favorite game in the series was with gen 5, so saying that we all hate the classic structure isn’t true. It’s just that the structure has gotten stale, and lost it’s luster due to gamefreak rehashing the same tired stuff over and over and over.

Edited on by VoidofLight

Currently Playing: Persona 3 Portable and Pokemon White 2!

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic