Forums

Topic: Pokemon Legends Arceus

Posts 881 to 900 of 1,911

Joeynator3000

@Pokester99 Apparently there's barely any trainer battles, too...which is one of my favorite things, mainly with gym trainer, E4, and Champion battles. I still don't know what to do here...I never cared about online battles or fighting real people, but...this does feel like it'll get REALLY boring very quickly. -.-

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Snatcher

Pokester99 wrote:

it appears that Legends Arceus is for the Pokemon fans that didn't like battling or collecting badges and raising monsters to become a champion.

Look I know this is your opinion, so here is mine.

One, I don't think anyone here, hates battling in the mainline pokemon games, there turned based, and if we really hated them, we wouldn't even play them to start with.

two, people were just sick of the same old thing, being, you leave home, a bunch of characters tell you to run around and collect gym badges, repeat.

And three. raising pokemon? how the heck to people here hate raising them, when thats the main thing you do in legends??

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

Snatcher

@Joeynator3000 I kinda had that feeling to, but for the most part, so far I think the alpha battles more then make up for this, and maybe because so far, they burned like two whole trainer battles in one area, and the trainer battles aren't really where most of the fun is, but different folks.

Edited on by Snatcher

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

Anti-Matter

@Joeynator3000
I was thinking, if Pokemon games can be so drastically changed, I would like to see some replacements such as no gym leader, no villain team, no challenger that waiting for you on entire road, etc. It was like same repetitive things over and over again.
Make it different with new things but still maintain the game objection: catching Pokemons.

Anti-Matter

Snatcher

@Anti-Matter Well I have something to tell you my friend, you gonna like this game (:

Joeynator3000

Maybe we can get an update or something in the future that'll give us trainer battles or something...like the freakin' Frontier that apparently doesn't exist according to GameFreak. -.-

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Snatcher

@Joeynator3000 Ya, I'm a little sad that there is nothing like that, but I heard that the base game didn't have a lot of trainer battles, so maybe.

Eel

Well I wasn’t expecting a guaranteed Shiny Pokemon, much less this early into the game! That’s always nice, and it’s a good one too.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

skywake

@Pokester99
Eh, not really. It's not that I dislike the main series games at all. I've pretty much day 1 purchased every generation since gen 2 with the exception of gen 3 because I skipped the GBA. And I got super deep into the meta during gen 4. So it's not at all that I don't like the battles, grind and meta in Pokemon. I'm deep into Pokemon. It's just that this game offers a new perspective and it's refreshing

It's kinda like if you were a fan of Mario and someone told you about Paper Mario. Then your reaction was to say that Paper Mario sounds like it lacks platforming as a focus so it doesn't sound like fun at all given platforming is the only thing you like about Mario. Technically you'd be right.... but you'd also be missing the entire point

Edited on by skywake

Some playlists: Top All Time Songs, Top Last Year
"Don't stir the pot" is a nice way of saying "they're too dumb to reason with"

Snatcher

@Eel Ok wait, don't tell me what it is, but where to get it.

Snatcher

@Eel Thanks!

Snatcher

skywake wrote:

@Pokester99
Eh, not really. It's not that I dislike the main series games at all. I've pretty much day 1 purchased every generation since gen 2 with the exception of gen 3 because I skipped the GBA. And I got super deep into the meta during gen 4. So it's not at all that I don't like the battles, grind and meta in Pokemon. I'm deep into Pokemon. It's just that this game offers a new perspective and it's refreshing

It's kinda like if you were a fan of Mario and someone told you about Paper Mario. Then your reaction was to say that Paper Mario sounds like it lacks platforming as a focus so it doesn't sound like fun at all given platforming is the only thing you like about Mario. Technically you'd be right.... but you'd also be missing the entire point

This!

Sisilly_G

A shiny Buneary just ran away from me...

I initiated a battle and used Quick Attack so that I didn’t kill it, yet it fled, and disappeared.

Whaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!!

I couldn’t even get a good look at it either because it was in the grass!

Edited on by Sisilly_G

"Gee, that's really persuasive. Do you have any actual points to make other than to essentially say 'me Tarzan, physical bad, digital good'?"

Switch Friend Code: SW-1910-7582-3323

Anti-Matter

Ok, what will happen when you get KO during battle?
Game Over screen or teleported back to check point?

Anti-Matter

Snatcher

@Eel Was the mission A shiny gastly, or did I just run into a shiny gastly, because if so, YAAAAAA

Snatcher

@Anti-Matter I'm pretty sure if you lose all your pokemon in the wild, your good, but if your trainer takes the blows, well.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic