Forums

Topic: Pokemon Sword & Shield

Posts 2,461 to 2,480 of 3,072

Gravitron

@Eel Dunsparce has to be at the top of the list for a new form at this point. Dunsparce and Luvdisc are the two that come to mind

Gravitron

-Green-

I bought several of those guides when I was younger. I had the guide for Gen 1 iirc, and Gen 3 and 5. Along with a bunch of art books with the Pokemons in it that I would get at my Book Fair. I had a lot of fun just cutting out the Pokemons from the fair books and playing with them.

Edited on by -Green-

"Enthusiastic Hi" (awkward stare)
Nintendo Switch Code: SW-5081-0666-1429
PS4 Thing: TBA

jump

Those bags on your avatar are god dam ugly, you can't even buy a rucksack or unequip it.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

Sisilly_G

Gravitron wrote:

Let's Go Dunsparce and Unown

As much as I love Johto (and sweet, sweet Dunny!), I'm not sure even I'm willing to buy 29 copies of the game.

"Gee, that's really persuasive. Do you have any actual points to make other than to essentially say 'me Tarzan, physical bad, digital good'?"

Switch Friend Code: SW-1910-7582-3323

Sisilly_G

Gravitron wrote:

@Eel Dunsparce has to be at the top of the list for a new form at this point. Dunsparce and Luvdisc are the two that come to mind

Dunsparce desperately needs an evolution, or maybe they can give it a regional form with a three-stage evolutionary line (including a baby form!) and its final stage could possibly be Dragon/Fairy Dunmirage with the unique ability Illusory Enigma, which boosts its evasiveness when a harsh weather condition is in effect, and its signature move can be Enrapturing Mirage, which is a mysterious Normal-type two-turn attack that is guaranteed to hit, bypassing protective moves such as Detect/Protect, and will always deal neutral damage regardless of the opposing Pokémon's type, including Ghost-types.

"Gee, that's really persuasive. Do you have any actual points to make other than to essentially say 'me Tarzan, physical bad, digital good'?"

BlackTalon2

That would be a very OP Duns evolution.

VIVA CRISTO REY !

Eel

It just needs to be faster and have more moves that make use of Serene Grace.

For typing, I would give it either ground or rock type in addition to normal.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Anti-Matter

How to evolve Riolu to Lucario in Pokemon Sword / Shield ?

Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

Eel wrote:

@Anti-Matter friendship during the day

How ?
Do i need to open the Camp and play with my Riolu and how to check its friendship level ?

Anti-Matter

Eel

@Anti-Matter you can raise friendship by leveling it up, playing at the camp, making it eat certain berries, etc.

Give it a soothe bell to hold and it will gain friendship even faster.

Then eventually once it's happy enough it will evolve after leveling up during the day

Bloop.

Evenstar1985

Hey everyone, new to this website, just caught a 5 perfect IV Ditto and i would like to trade it for also 5 perfect IV NON English ditto, thank you in advance whoever is willing to trade

Evenstar1985

Switch Friend Code: SW-2747-1008-7896 | My Nintendo: Evenstar

Anti-Matter

@Eel
Ow, okay. 😀
I will try to give my Riolu with Soothe Bell i have.

Anti-Matter

Sisilly_G

@Anti-Matter : Learning new moves will also increase its happiness.

robmodz92

Hi all, im looking for someone who will willing trade me a Foreign Language Ditto please and thank you

robmodz92

Sisilly_G

Finally beat Leon at the 83 hour mark.

I've spent most of my time being baited by the Wild Area and filling my Dex (which currently sits at 373, likely to be 380 by the end of the evening). Will probably have completed my Dex over the coming week.

I've taken my time with the game for the most part. It would have been nice to have at least 500 in the Dex given the size of the Wild Area (hell, they could have made it a little bigger).

Pichuka97

Noob question guys but is it possible to catch a legendary (Zacian) with 5 or 6 perfect IVs? I've been at it for weeks and can only get 4 at best. Sometimes.

Favorite Games: Sonic CD, Sonic 3 and Knuckles, Kirby Nightmare in Dreamland, and Call of Duty: Black Ops, Scott Pilgrim vs. The World: The Game, and Mega Man 5.
My Backlog
Sonic is AMAZING!! Nintendo is AMAZING!! I AM AMAZING!!

Switch Friend Code: SW-3887-5606-5777 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7746-7284 | Nintendo Network ID: Pichuka97

Namco

@Pichuka97 Dude, just hyper train Zacian. What you're doing is incredibly inefficient. It takes about an hour to get enough candies to level up to level 100 if you do 5 star (purple beam) Dynamax battles.

A piece of the Triforce appeared before you! (>'.')> Touch it now!

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2624-1857 | Nintendo Network ID: Acegamer-62

Eel

Yeah just go searching for a good nature if you don't feel like using mints, and then improve the necessary stats with bottle caps.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic