Forums

Topic: Pokémon Brilliant Diamond & Shining Pearl

Posts 901 to 920 of 1,097

Eel

@Fizza I don’t think it was. It’s always been this bizarre place that’s supposed to be beautiful but it’s just a barren Kriketune breeding ground.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Fizza

@Bankaj I'm pretty sure a lot of the competitive players came together and made a room code for comp in BDSP. NLife have an article on it:

https://www.nintendolife.com/news/2021/12/pokemon-diamond-and...

Edited on by Fizza

Currently MIA for exams; see you all in a bit! o7
Mario Maker 2 Maker ID: YT1-0Q2-YFF
Please ask for permission before using my FC!
Currently Playing: Yoshi's Story (N64)

Switch Friend Code: SW-3505-5480-3330 | Twitter:

Fizza

@DarthNocturnal While you're waiting to get Eevee, I wanted to ask you if you would be willing to do a few extra trades at the same time. I have a lot of trade evos lined up including all of the Gen 1 ones like Machoke, Kadabra, etc. We could trade those at the exact same time as well for the dex if you're looking to complete it. One wee clause though, if you don't mind, is that I'd like to get my Pokemon back since I've been using them in my playthrough for regular trainers and grinding purposes. Let me know if you're up for something like this.

Fizza

@DarthNocturnal Any luck with Eevee at the Trophy Garden yet? I can set up the room and code once it's done.

Sorry if I'm sounding impatient/clingy by the way, this is the first time I've really ever tried something like this (going on a designated forum to get a solution to my problem) so I'm a bit inexperienced on what to do and what not to do in this kind of thing. If that annoys you, I'm really sorry and will absolutely learn for next time. You've been a lifesaver for agreeing to help me in the first place.

Fizza

@DarthNocturnal I'll be breeding it myself since there's a lot of little things that I want in it specifically, like gender, nature, etc. so I'm more than fine with the first one grabbed. Any Brilliant Diamond exclusives you want? I have a surplus of Cranidos fossils from becoming addicted to the Underground (I HAVE EIGHT OF THEM. ALONG WITH 6 PLATES. WHAT) but am just as fine giving you anything up to the 7th Gym. I don't have any of the item trade evos yet so don't worry about those, the Kanto ones will be more than fine. Also, It's currently 9:35PM here in Ireland so I'll be grand to do the trade tomorrow.

One more question that's probably pointless: is it in a Premier Ball? Just want to make absolute sure.

Fizza

@DarthNocturnal Thanks for everything. I'll try and organize this thing either in the morning of your time (11-12 Canadian time I assume based on your bio, if that's cool with you) or the afternoon of my time (2-3 Irish time). I may as well say what my final team is now that this is settled (more or less):
Conti the Torterra
Vanity the Honchkrow
Phillip the Floatzel
Schlurple the Lickilicky
Ness the Toxicroak
And thanks to your help:
Bridgette the Glaceon

Fizza

@DarthNocturnal I'm just setting up the room now, the code is 55884499. Let me know when you're ready!

Fizza

Thanks for everything Nocturnal. Take that Munchax so you don't have to deal with the bs that I did . You're amazing. (Hint: the Munchlax's name backwards is my thoughts on catching it)
EDIT: @DarthNocturnal We have a problem. The Eevee's male. I can't breed it. I THOUGHT I HAD EVERYTHING PLANNED OUT. IM SO SORRY. Do you have a female one? I can give you this Eevee back if you have a ditto or something you can use to get a female one.

Edited on by Fizza

Fizza

@DarthNocturnal I'll get the room up again, just tell me when you have it done, thank you.

Fizza

@DarthNocturnal Fantastic, the room's up in case you were wondering, same code as before.

Edited on by Fizza

Fizza

@DarthNocturnal Well, that was a rollercoaster. Sorry for not specifying beforehand, I completely forgot how breeding works . Thanks for being so willing to help out .

Edited on by Fizza

Buizel

Has this game changed the catch rates (at least in Ramanas Park)? I've just caught 2 lv70s legendaries in a row with a Quick Ball in the first turn.

Meanwhile I've had to put Fire Red down because I've spent what feels like an hour trying to catch Articuno...

Edited on by Buizel

At least 2'8".

Sisilly_G

@Buizel : Luck is funny like that. Catch rates have been mostly consistent over the decades.

I've had absolutely infuriating runs at times while being very lucky with others.

If nothing else, I'd suggest resetting if you've wasted too many balls.

"Gee, that's really persuasive. Do you have any actual points to make other than to essentially say 'me Tarzan, physical bad, digital good'?"

Switch Friend Code: SW-1910-7582-3323

Fizza

@Buizel Meanwhile I'm here on my 6th reset for Dialga after it killed itself with Struggle....

Buizel

@Silly_G @Fizza Madness! Although, that said, it seems one of the ones I caught has a surprisingly high catch rate of 45 (Rayquaza).

The other (Mewtwo), however, has the same catch rate Dialga (3). So very lucky I guess!

Edited on by Buizel

At least 2'8".

Fizza

@Buizel I literally just caught it with my last ultra ball. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Eel

Could be that Rayquaza still has the “please catch me” capture rate from when it was a mandatory catch in ORAS.

A few other legendaries might be like that too, so that’s why they feel easier to catch.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Fizza

@Eel I just imagine the legendaries twiddling their thumbs (/claws/wings/other appendages) like 'Oh pwease don't catch me, uwu' while the trainer just stands there in disbelief.

Edited on by Fizza

Fizza

Oh my god XD

Edited on by Fizza

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic